Confession

Dating For Publicity

Krystal and Minho walked into their President's office after knocking on his door. SM asked them to sit. 

"Well you two, I see that you have bonded but, they are still fights." SM said. Krystal nodded slowly.

"Why do you want to see us?" Krystal asked.

"Well, good news. Your fake relationship contract is terminated." SM said with a smile.

"Huh? Why?" Krystal asked, confused.

"Your parents are back," SM smiled.

"Really? Oh." Krystal was happy but somehow, disappointed that she won't get to spend time with Minho like always. They have to 'break up'.

"Yes, finally!" Minho shouted. Krystal looked at him. Was she the only one enjoying the times they spent together? And that kiss, she thought it meant something.

"You're happy," Krystal said slowly.

"Of course I am," Minho pretended. He didn't want to show Krystal how he really felt. "now I can go date all the girls I want." Minho smiled. "Bye, President!" Minho left the room.

"How stupid can I be?" Krystal burried her face in her hands.

"What's wrong maknae?" SM asked, concerned.

"I really thought that fake relationship was going to turn into something real, I was starting to fall for him." Krystal answered. She lifted her head up. "Which guy wouldn't turn down that offer? They get money for just dating me." she rested her elbow on SM's table.

"He didn't take the money," SM simply said.

"Huh?" she looked at him. "He didn't take the money? What do you mean?" 

"When you two started to date, he called me one night saying he didn't want us to pay him. He wanted to do that thing sincerely." SM explained.

"But, why was he acting that way? Why? What?" Krystal began to get even more confused.

"It means he likes you. He's just acting like he doesn't like what you two went through." SM said. Krystal just stood quietly. "When I asked him why he doesn't want the money, he said he doesn't feel right doing it." Krystal bowed to SM and left. I have to find him, she thought.

Krystal searched for Minho around the building but he couldn't be found. But there was one place that she hasn't tried yet, the dance studio SNSD always uses. Krystal opened the door slowly and walked in. Krystal walked in to see Minho and Yuri sitting beside each other joking and laughing. 

"Oh, Krystal sshi? What brings you here?" Tiffany asked her.

"Oh," Krystal was stuck for a moment. She saw Minho took a glance at her. "I wanted to see if Sica unnie is back here. But, nevermind." she smiled at Tiffany. Minho stood up and walked over to her. 

"Let's talk outside," he held on Krystal's arm and brought her out.

"What's up with those two?" Sunny asked.

"I have no idea," Tiffany answered as she closes the door.

"I have a feeling that they are going to be a couple," Yuri said.

"I know right?" Yoona agreed. "It's so obvious Minho likes her." 

"Yuri, you might make Krystal jealous. You two were like laughing together." Tiffany said.

------

Minho and Krystal went to the place where they always had small talks at, the park.

"Look, that contract thing is over so stop bothering me." Minho said.

"Then when we weren't in public, why were you still talking to me?" Krystal asked she wanted to dig out everything from him.

"Well, it was obviously to make the fake relationship thing easier." he explained.

"Why didn't you accept the money offer?" Krystal asked. Minho groaned, she wasn't supposed to know.

"Well, i'm a gentlemen. I do things sincerely, not for money." Minho had no other answers.

"You could have just taken the money," she said.

"I'm not like that, besides, you need the money, not me." he explained.

"Fine," Krystal said. "then," she paused. "why did you kiss me, when we're high up in the ferris wheel?" she asked, holding her breath.

"I just did," Minho said straightly.

"Didn't you feel anything?" she asked. 

"No," he lied. Why was she asking this? he thought.

"Well then, there's something President is wrong about and something i'm right about." Krystal said.

"What is it?" Minho asked.

"You don't like me, that's one." Krystal stated. Minho remained silent. "The thing i'm right about is that, i'm such a stupid person for falling into your trap. I thought that you really wanted to be a friend of mine but it seems like i'm the only one who enjoyed they times we spent together." Krystal held back her tears. "To be honest, I was falling in love with you. I was liking everything you do to me. When you held my hand, when you hugged me, when you did something wrong and beg for an apology. The way my heart beats faster whenever I see you, the way my heart beat slows down whenever you leave. The way I crave to be in your arms. I would miss you when I don't see you and I couldn't wait to see you again." Krystal's tears rolled down her cheek. Minho clenched his jaw to avoid his tears from falling, he looked down. "And when we kissed," Krystal said, closing her eyes. Minho looked at her. "It was the best feeling I've ever felt. I felt complete. I liked it a lot and I thought you did too, but I was wrong." she said. "I was wrong about everything, I shouldn't have signed that contract so I didn't have to go through all this and fall for you." she breathed out. "I wish I didn't have to fall in love with you."

Krystal turned around to walk away. Her mind was trying to forget Minho and his lies but her heart wanted him to chase after her. She let her tears roll down and began to walk faster.

"Krystal," she heard but she continued walking.