He Fell In Love

Dating For Publicity

It has been 3 months since Minho and Krystal became a 'couple'. They were one of the hottest couple in the entertainment industry. Behind that fake relationship, when they're away from public, they have become friends. Almost best friends. This fake relationship thing make them learn new things about each other and now, they can read each other like a book but not when it comes to feelings like love.

f(x) and SHINee were going to be on Star King. Meaning, the 'couple' had to be on a television show together. 

A week before, Krystal and Minho met up. They wanted to discuss how to act in front of a live studio audience. They were going to be busy for the rest of the week so they decided to meet then.

"Oppa, you have to pretend like you're jealous if I have to do something with a guy you know." Krystal said. 

"Yes, I know." Minho said bluntly.

"And if we had to do something together, we have to do it shyly." Krystal continued. Minho ignored her. "Oppa, are you listening?" Krystal looked at him. "Oppa!"

"What do you want?" Minho said roughly.

"What the heck is wrong with you? Can't you see that i'm talking to you?" Krystal said furiously.

"I'm fine, okay?" he replied with the same tone. "Don't bother me." Minho walked off.

"What's his problem?" Krystal groaned to herself. "Seriously..." Krystal's anger turned into worry. Minho was grumpy all of a sudden. Krystal didn't know what was bothering him. Krystal got up of the bench they were sitting on and walked the same direction where Minho left.

As she was walking, she saw Minho standing by the lake. Krystal decided to approach him.

"Hey," Krystal stood beside him. Minho looked at her and looked away. "are you okay?" she asked softly while looking at him. Minho looked down and nodded his head. "Of course you're not, you're different today." Krystal hold onto his arms.

"Nothing, it doesn't concern you." Minho said still looking down.

"It does, I don't like to see you get angry. But now, you seem sad and I don't like that even more. Can you please tell me what's wrong?" Krystal stood in front of him hoping he would tell her what's bothering him.

"Stop acting like you care, Krystal." Minho looked at Krystal. Krystal was surprised at his sudden outburst. "I know we're pretending to date so you don't have to act while no one is around." he continued. Krystal felt like crying because she was angry and sad at the same time. He didn't know how sincere she was.

"I know that no one is around," she replied. "and i'm not acting." "You don't know that I really care. You don't know that whatever i'm doing now, like trying to comfort you, is from the bottom of my heart. I thought we would finally stop being mean to each other and I was so scared that the day we would fight again would come because I didn't want it to happen and because I was starting to like what we have become, friends." Krystal started to tear up. "But unfortunately, it came. And I swore once to myself that if we fight again, I would stop trying to be your friend." Minho looked at her. There was a moment of silence. Minho didn't know what to say. But before he could say anything, Krystal ran off. Minho wanted to chase her and hug her tight and apologize but something made him decide to leave her alone. 

The week went by slowly. Usually when they had a busy schedule and can't meet each other, they would send each other text messages but this week, they completely ignored each other.

SHINEE and f(x) were at the waiting room waiting for the PD to call them for the recording of Star King. Both groups were in the same waiting room. Krystal sat on the couch looking very glum while Minho was sitting at the dressing table listening to music while writing a song. They avoided each other making their members annoyed. SHINEE and f(x) were so happy when those two finally became real friends. But as they thought through, this fight was different. Very different from how they used to fight.

"This is very weird," Onew whispered to Luna.

"Yeah," Luna nodded. "usually they'd be screaming to each other's face every minute."

"But now they're keeping quiet and avoiding each other," Onew added.

"I wonder what happened," Sulli joined in the conversation.

"Me too," Taemin, Key and Amber said at the same time.

"Maybe, they're a real couple, only couple have fights like this." Victoria said.

"Impossible, Krystal would have told us if they were a couple." Amber said.

"True," f(x) agreed.

"Looks like we just have to wait for the answers," Jonghyun said. The rest nodded. Soon, they were called for filming.

 Minho was seated behind Krystal. Both of them knew that they were in front of the cameras so, they put on a fake smile.

Hodong introduced each group then, he introduced the couple.

"Today, we have the most talked about couple, Minho and Krystal!" the crowd grew louder.

Though the two groups interacted with each other, Minho and Krystal just simply ignored each other. Well, Minho tried talking to her.

During a segment, a group of men dancers came and one guy picked Krystal to dance with him. As they both were dancing, Minho just stared intently. He wasn't pretending to be jealous, he really was jealous. The crowd cheered when Krystal was done dancing. Krystal just smiled, she saw the look on Minho's face and she was happy. She didn't know why she was happy though. 

Filming ended. f(x) and SHINEE went back to the SM building. 

Minho approached Krystal. "Ya, why did you dance with that guy?" Minho asked.

"Why do you care?" Krystal rolled her eyes.

"People are going to talk about it you know," Minho said.

"Let them," Krystal said.

"This would ruin your reputation, as my 'girlfriend'." Minho said frustrated at Krystal.

"Don't act like you care," Krystal's words were like poison. Minho got a taste of his own medicine. Krystal walked away from him. 

Minho chased after her. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm really sorry." Minho reached out for her her hands and grabbed it, stopping her from walking. "I just had lots on my mind the other day and I was frustrated. I'm sorry." 

"Oh, and you had to take your anger out on me?" Krystal turned to look at him and showed him a sarcastic face.

"That's what I do when i'm angry, i'm sorry." Minho said.

"You could have just told me what was bothering you, if I couldn't help, I could just listen." Krystal said angrily.

"I know, i'm sorry. That's cause I didn't want you to know what was bothering me." Minho explained. 

"Why?" she asked, lowering her tone.

"Promise me you won't ask anymore questions," Minho stared at her seriously. Krystal saw how serious he was so she just nodded her head. "because it has something to do with you." 

Minho felt stupid for feeling that way. He knew something she didn't know and what he knew made him feel angry but sad. It's because the thing he knew had something to do with Krystal and him ending the fake relationship. To be honest, he didn't want to end it because everything he did with Krystal wasn't just pretending, it was really how he felt. The fake relationship thing was the only way he could show his true feelings to Krystal but it's too bad she doesn't know. And it's also too bad she doesn't know that he fell in love with her. 

The next day, Minho and Krystal went out. They decided to go to a theme park. 

Minho and Krystal walked hand in hand as they went to the theme park. They took all the rides that they can and then went for lunch. 

"Did you have fun?" Minho asked while chewing his food. Krystal nodded. 

"Did you?" Krystal asked the same to him.

"Of course I did," Minho smiled. "do you want to go home after this?" he asked. Krystal shook her head furiously.

"No, i'm not!" Minho chuckled at her reaction.

"You're so childish sometimes," Minho smiled. 

"This is who I really am," she grinned. "I want to go to the haunted house."

"Aren't you scared?" he asked. "Let's not go there, what if you faint?" 

"Don't worry, I won't. Let's go!" Krystal finished her food and pulled Minho to get up and they walked to the haunted house.

They both were the only two in there, Krystal was hiding behind Minho. Minho held onto Krystal's hands.

-----

Krystal walked out of the haunted house laughing. "Ya, don't laugh." Minho frowned.

"How can I not? You've got to admit, your scream was priceless." Krystal continued laughing. "It's too funny that it took my fear away!" Minho ignored her and walked first. Krystal slowly stopped laughing and sighed. "What a sensitive guy," she muttered under her breath and walked to him. "Oppa, i'm sorry." she tugged onto Minho's arm. Minho looked at her and looked away. "Aish, this guy, oppa, i'm really sorry. I won't laugh at you again." 

"Promise?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Promise." Krystal replied.

"Good," he smiled and took her hands.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Ferris wheel," he smiled showing his teeth.

Krystal and Minho sat in the ferris wheel and it began to move. Minho took Krystal's hands and caressed it. Krystal smiled at him. Minho looked into her eyes.

"Minho oppa, why are you looking at me like that?" she asked. This is the last time i'm seeing you this close, he thought. "Oppa?" Krystal waved her hands in front of his face. 

"Huh?" he knocked out of his trance. "Nothing, you're really beautiful." Minho smiled. Krystal felt her heart beat faster.

"Aish, why are you being like this?" Krystal blushed and hit his arm.

"What? I'm just telling you the truth!" he rubbed his arm.

"For real?" Krystal asked looking into his eyes. Minho nodded. Soon, he began leaning in and so did she. The closer their lips get, the faster their heart would beat. And finally, their lips touched. After a few seconds, Krystal pulled away but Minho held onto her neck and pulled her head closer, going for another kiss. Their lips met again. They soon pulled away from the kiss. Minho smiled at Krystal and she returned the smile. Finally. They both had that same thought. As they got off the ferris wheel, they walked silently but still holding each other's hands. 

Krystal's cellphone rang and she answered it.

"Ne, yeoboseyo? President?" she answered. Minho frowned, he knew what was coming. "Oh, okay. We'll be there soon." Krystal hung up. She looked at Minho. "President wants to see us,"

 

------

This story is ending after a few more chapters. I'm sad that it's going to end. I know that it's soon to end it but, I have other stories to continue so, yeah. Thanks to everyone who commented. Please continue supporting this story. Please comment(: