Let Her Spirits Down

Dating For Publicity

Krystal woke up early the next day. She was feeling nervous. She was nervous on how it's going to turn out? What if people see through their lies? She had a headache just thinking about it. She was trying to calm herself down. Her members, who didn't have schedule at that time, were looking at her pacing back and forth. 

"Would you calm down already?" Sulli said.

"Yeah, stop stressing on being nervous about meeting Minho." Victoria joked. Krystal looked at Victoria.

"Ya, why would I be nervous about that? That's the least i'm worried about. One thing i'm worried is that he'll get on my nerves." Krystal said.

"Admit it, you're starting to like him." Amber said.

"Ewww, never in a million years." Krystal scrunched her nose making her members laugh.

At 4, Krystal was waiting for Minho who was supposed to fetch her. After a few minutes, they met.

Krystal and Minho were walking awkwardly. They knew they should have practiced. All of a sudden, Minho asked Krystal a question.

"Krystal, you don't want to hold my hand right?" Minho asked. Krystal raised her eyebrow and looked at him.

"Of course I don't," she stated.

"We could act like we're hiding the fact we're a couple, you know, like, show slight signs of affection." Minho spoke softly. Krystal stopped to think through about Minho's idea.

"That's actually good," she complimented. "we're professionals, we can do it." Krystal smiled. Minho smiled back and they continued walking down the streets of Seoul where there were lots of people and fans who can recognize them anytime. 

Krystal was wearing a lime green hoodie and dark skinny jeans. Minho was wearing a yellow tee shirt and jeans. Green and yellow. It's very, very eye catching. If they weren't wearing sunglasses and Minho wasn't wearing a cap, people would recognize them instantly.

"Minho oppa," 

"Krystal!" some people shouted. It was fans. Soon, a lot of people crowded them for signatures.

"Oppa, unnie, what are you doing here together?" a fan asked.

"Well," Minho said and looked at Krystal. Action, Krystal thought.

"We're just hanging out, you know, since we're free at the moment." Krystal answered.

"Then why aren't the rest of SHINee and f(x) here with you two?" another fan asked, beginning to get suspicious. 

"They have their own schedules, we had nothing to do so we thought we should hang out together and it's been a while since we last hung out." Minho answered while blushing slightly.

"Oppa, you are blushing!" a fan shouted. Minho shook his head and smile. "You two are dating, we knew it!" another fan girl shouted.

"We're just best friends," Krystal laughed remembering to not deny what the fan said since they wanted their dating news to hit the headlines quickly.

The fans thanked them and left. Krystal and Minho went into shops and continued walking around. Minho noticed that some people were taking pictures but he pretended not to see them and brushes Krystal's hair off her face and pinched her cheek. Krystal hit his chest to make it seem more couple-ish. Minho then put his left arm around her shoulders and they joked about something. Krystal and Minho can't joke about anything with each other unless, they talk about their company people. That's the only thing that could make them laugh. Minho put his hand away and they continued walking closely.

After going out, they went back to the SM building to meet their members. 

"Finally, I can stay away from you." Krystal said as they walked into the building.

"I know, it was torture to laugh with you, smile at you and even talk to you." Minho said and took off his sunglasses. "Especially when I had to endure the pain of hearing your irritating voice," Minho sounded so relieved.

"My voice isn't irritating!" Krystal yelled. 

"Oh, yes it is!" Minho yelled back.

"If it was, I wouldn't be a singer who had debuted a long time ago and I wouldn't have fans!" Krystal yelled louder.

"If you had fans and if you were a very talented singer, you would be earning more money than you are and didn't need to go through this dating thing!" Minho yelled while walking to the dance studio. Krystal kept quiet. Minho was right. She wasn't good enough for this whole idol, singer thing. She wasn't earning a lot. Look at her sister, she's living in money. That's why she's just popular because she's Jessica's sister not Krystal Jung. Krystal ran away to the girls bathroom.

"Ya, Minho!" Victoria shouted angrily. Minho turned to see Victoria standing with Luna, Sulli and Amber.

"You went too far, that's girl is already facing enough problem and you're adding onto her problems!" Victoria continued.

"How dare you hurt our maknae," Luna hits him.

"Don't you ever say that to our Krystal," Amber got angry too.

"Yeah, or you'll be sorry!" Sulli said.

"You are really something, you know? You're such a terrible person. You're not what people think you are. You didn't even have to say that to her, just end that whole fight nicely!" Victoria continued after Sulli. Victoria was about to continue scolding Minho when Krystal came.

"Unnie," she called out. "it's okay, he's right, i'm not good enough. I'm just a pretty face with no talent." Krystal's tear stains could be seen.

"Soojung ah..." Victoria and the rest walked over to her.

"I'm sorry," Minho said quickly and left. f(x) looked at him leaving.

"Where has the positive Krystal gone?" Sulli asked. The other girls nodded.

"Don't listen to what that bas-," Victoria cut off Luna's words. 

"Hey, language." 

"Oops, sorry." Luna grinned. Krystal smiled.

"What would I do if I didn't have you girls?" Krystal asked.

"Continue staying in the bathroom," Amber joked. f(x) hugged each other.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is kind of boring, to me. A lot of things is going through my head and I can't really think of what to write and it's been a few days since I last updated so, I just did.

Please comment(: