Asking Her Out

Dating For Publicity

Krystal Jung laid down on her bed thinking about this whole thing. All that was going through her mind is, why Minho? She shrugged off her thoughts and think that something good will come out of this, like them finally getting along. What if I really fall in love with him? Krystal thought again. She snapped herself out of thinking when Sulli walked into the room. "Ya, Krystal. What actually happened to your parents?" Sulli asked. 

"I have no idea," Krystal answered.

"Oh, but it's good that you'd be staying here. Now, it really feels like a complete f(x)." Sulli gave Krystal a smile. Krystal sat up and smiled back. "Come on, Vic unnie just cooked dinner." Sulli said. Krystal groaned. She was feeling lazy. "She cooked meat," Sulli tried to attract her. Krystal got off  her bed and ran to the living room, leaving Sulli laughing at her.

"Krystal," Luna called with full of food. "Oppa," she swallowed her food. "mentioned something about you and Minho." Krystal almost choked on her food. She was trying to forget about that thing.

"Well," Krystal paused and her members moved closer to her. "Minho and I are now a couple." Sulli coughed, Victoria and Amber spat their water and Luna laughed out loud.

"Awww, you two are so cute together! I'm so happy!" Victoria squealed.

"Sorry to bring your hopes down, unnie but, it's just a contract relationship." Krystal confessed. The members got confused.

"Like me and Khun?" Victoria asked.

"No, it's a fake relationship like, we have to pretend like we're really dating, not for any television show." Krystal explained.

"And I thought you two were pretending to not get along all this while," Amber said.

"I have to do this for the money," Krystal explained to her members the rest of the story. Just then, her phone rang. She checked the ID caller to see Minho's name flashing across the screen. They have had each others number since trainee times but never had he called her. She went away from her members and sat on the couch and answered her phone.

"She looks like she's in a real relationship already," Luna said and the others agreed.

"Yeobeoseyo?" Krystal heard Minho's voice on the other line.

"Ne, yeobeoseyo. What are you calling for?" Krystal asked.

"Can't a guy call his girlfriend for no reason?" Minho joked.

"What the, stop it. It's not real alright." Krystal's voice hinted a sound of irritation.

"Sorry, sorry. I was joking. It's good to practice you know." Minho said.

"I'm a professional, I don't need practice." Krystal furrowed her eyebrows.

"Look, this thing could possibly, finally, make us get along, can't you give it a chance? I'm tired of all these meaningless arguement. Grow up." Minho sounded serious. What beast with a good heart had taken over his body? Krystal thought to herself. 

"Are you trying to say i'm immature?" Krystal asked, offended.

"Yes, you're 17, you're still growing." Minho said. Krystal wanted to object but hey, he was right.

"Fine, honey." Krystal hissed. "What did you want?" she asked again.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out tomorrow and start this thing?" Minho asked nervously. Somehow, he felt shy. Krystal could hear it in his voice and she had to admit, he sounded cute.

"Why so soon?" Krystal giggled. Minho never noticed she had a cute giggle and he was liking it. "Okay, we'll go out tomorrow." she said.

"I'll fetch you at your dorm, remember, we can't act like as if it's our first day going out, okay?" Minho reminded.

"Oh my gosh, yes, oppa, yes, i know that. Oppa, it's as if you're the one facing my situation." Krystal laughed. Minho remained silent. "Oppa, are you there? Oppa?" Krystal tried calling out.

"You called me, oppa." Minho said.

"Uhhh, why?" Krystal raised her eyebrows.

"Well, you never usually call me oppa or my name. You'd call me names." Minho said while feeling happy deep down in his heart.

"Get used to it, Minho oppa." Krystal emphasized his name.

"Well then, it's settled, i'll see you tomorrow at 4." Minho said. "Goodnight, Krystal sshi." 

"Wait, oppa!" Krystal shouted, not too loudly.

"What is it?" he asked.

"We have to give each other names you know, that's what couples do." Krystal stated.

"You'll find out my name for you tomorrow, go to bed now. You'll be tired. Sweet dreams."

"Goodnight, Minho oppa." Krystal hung up still keeping her smile on her face afterwards.

Minho liked what she called him. He really liked it. Now, he had to think about what she has to call her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment please(: