Headlines

Dating For Publicity

Krystal woke up early in the morning along with her members. They got ready and dressed up for filming their MV. Krystal brought extra clothes for her 'date' with Minho. f(x) manager oppa fetched them and they were on their way to their filming site. 

Minho was already at the SM building. He was having a hard time trying to write a song. He had no inspiration for a song. "Can some miracle just drop from the sky so I have something to write about?" Minho said out loud. Just then, he received a text message. "Krystal?" Minho suddenly had an idea and after reading the text, he started writing a song.

"That's a wrap, good job everyone!" the director said. It was f(x)'s last day for filming their MV and they were done. f(x) thanked everyone and then went to change and pack their things to go back to the SM building. Krystal looked at her cellphone to look at the time but she checked to see that she had 18 missed calls and 14 text messages and it was all from Minho.

"What the?" she reacted. 

"What's wrong?" Luna asked.

"It's 3 already, i'm late!" Krystal panicked.

"Chill, it's not like it's a real date anyways." Sulli said. 

"Yeah, i know but, it's still made a promise." Krystal mumbled.

They promised to meet at 1pm but it's been 2 and 1/2 hours but Krystal hasn't turned up. Part of Minho who dislikes Krystal was angry at her. The other part of him was worried that something bad happened. Minho decided to wait a little bit longer and there she was, rushing through the doors of the building. 

"Oppa," Krystal breathed heavily. 

"Whoa, take a breath. Relax." Minho said.

"I'm sorry i'm late, filming extended until 3. The journey here was-" Minho placed his index finger on Krystal's lips. Right at that moment, the other f(x) girls just came into the building. Their mouth hung wide open upon seeing what's happening.

"It's okay, as long as you're safe." Minho put his finger back down. "I thought something bad happened." 

"Ahhh, okay. Let's go, after I change." Krystal smiled widely yet apologetically.

"Hurry!" Minho joked. Krystal ran towards the female bathroom. The f(x) girls went off to do their own things. Since Krystal was quick when it comes to changing, Minho didn't have to wait that long. They both then took the cab to McDonald's. While in the cab, Krystal and Minho sat close to each other. It was time for acting.

"Have you eaten?" Minho looked at Krystal.

"No, I haven't eaten since morning." Krystal said.

"What," Minho got shocked. "not a single thing?" Krystal shook her head. "What the, you need to eat well." Minho scolded, not sounding angry but firm. 

"I was too busy filming," Krystal pouted.

"Yeah, i know that but you still need to eat. Even a bite off a slice of bread would do." Minho continued.

"Oppa, what was I supposed to do? I had no time." Krystal frowned. Minho sighed. As they reached McDonald's, they went in and find a place to sit. "I want a burger! Cheeseburger!" Krystal turned into a little girl. Minho laughed, this is something new to him. 

"Sure, you can have everything on the menu if you want to." Minho chuckled. Krystal slapped his arm playfully. 

"Have you eaten?" Krystal asked Minho.

"Well," Minho scratched the back of his neck. Krystal glared at him. "i was waiting to eat with you." he grinned innocently.

"You could have eaten some snack at least!" Minho felt like it was Deja Vu. The only thing is that those words came out of Krystal's mouth instead. Minho went to order the food.

Few minutes passed. Minho and Krystal never stopped talking. People were looking and some were secretly taking photos. 

"Oppa, do you want some?" Krystal offered Minho after taking a bite off her burger. Minho looked at Krystal and laughed.

"Are you realy that childish when it comes to American stuff? I would like to see how you lived in America." Minho continued laughing.

"Ya...what are you laughing at?" Krystal asked. Minho slowly stopped laughing and smiled at her. Minho took a piece of tissue and wipe the corners of .

"You got ketchup on your face," Krystal smiled and thanked him. Krystal received a text. Krystal whined after reading her text.

"Oppa, I have to go." Krystal said sadly.

"Why so soon? We've only met for 2 hours." Minho frowned.

"I have an interview with the girls," she said. Minho sighed. After they finished their food, Minho stood up and held out his hand for Krystal to hold and walked out of McDonald's quickly. Some fans were taking a video. They both waited for f(x)'s manager to come and fetch Krystal at the sidewalk. Krystal wore the hood of her jacket and so did Minho. Minho was playing with Krystal's fingers while waiting silently. The car stopped in front of them. Krystal looked at Minho and smile apologetically. Minho just returned a small smile. Before Krystal got into the car, Minho pulled held onto her arm, stopping her from moving. Krystal turned around and face him. "What's wrong?" she asked. Minho shook his head.

"I'll see you, soon." Minho gave Krystal a short but tight hug and let her go. 

The next day, on every KPOP news website, newspaper and entertainment shows Minho and Krystal would be their hot topic. Fancams were posted, photos of them and even fan accounts. Everyone was talking about them. They have a lot of supporters too. Only a few antis. Everyone liked that pair together. People want the actual word from them. But everyone just believes in what they see. They don't see through a lie.