First Date

Revenge is Bittersweet

 

 

Sehun awoke to a headache and his arm throbbed painfully. He couldn’t move it at all, and his mouth tasted like . There was also a weight on his lap. He looked down and found Luhan sleeping with his face in Sehun’s crotch. Sehun blushed and patted Luhan’s head with his good arm. His hair is so soft…

 

Luhan stirred, and sat up sleepily. He rubbed the back of his neck, yawning. “Good morning.” Sehun said. Luhan blinked at Sehun, taking a moment to register his surroundings. Then his eyes returned to the doe like state they usually were in. “Sehun! You’re awake!”

 

Sehun smirked. “I am.” He answered. Luhan immediately began checking him over, and applied fresh gauze on Sehun’s wound. “How are you feeling? Can you move? Do you feel any nausea? Any pain?” Luhan patted his body here and there, double-checking everywhere. Sehun raised an eyebrow. “Your questions are hurting my head.”

 

Luhan pouted. “I’m just trying to make sure you’re okay.” Luhan walked away and returned with the nasty brown liquid. “Drink it.” He said, holding the glass towards Sehun.

 

Sehun groaned. “Do I have to?”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Sehun had fully recovered in a week, and it was like nothing had happened at all. Luhan stopped him from doing any kind of missions during that week, no matter how much Sehun begged.

 

“Can I go out now? I’ve been in here for a week.” Sehun whined, pouting cutely. Luhan blinked at him and turned away. “Fine.” He said. In truth, Luhan was blushing upon seeing Sehun’s aegyo, but he didn’t want to show it.

 

Sehun jumped off his bed and stretched. “Wow it feels good to be up.” He jogged on the spot and did little exercises. Luhan ignored him and went to prepare breakfast.

 

Sehun sneaked up behind Luhan and snatched the knife out his hand. Luhan let out and annoyed cry. “I’m going to treat you to anything you want today.” Sehun announced, washing the knife and placing it back in the drawer.

 

Luhan raised his eyebrow. “What do you mean?” Sehun placed his hands on Luhan’s hips and slightly looked down. Luhan blushed at the sudden closeness, but Sehun loved seeing Luhan blush. “I’m going to treat you to anything you want.” He repeated. “Food, clothes, anything. Its all on me.” He smiled.

 

Luhan blushed even harder and pushed Sehun away. “I-I don’t want to.” He said, crossing his arms. Sehun pouted again and put on his best puppy eyes. “Please? You were so nice to me. I have to return the favour somehow.” He said.

 

Luhan blinked once and sighed in defeat. “Fine. Where are we going?” Sehun grinned.

 

“The amusement park.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The amusement park was fairly busy today, being a weekend. Children and their parents walked around, while couples held hands. Faint screaming could be heard closer to the rides section.

 

“So where do you want to go first?” Sehun asked Luhan. Luhan remembered riding the roller coasters with his brother when they were young, and playing games. “Let’s go on a ride… That one.” Luhan pointed at a huge red metal coaster, with a loop-de-loop, steep drops, and a double helix. “Daredevil I see.” Sehun smirked.

 

“I bet you that I could go on that without getting scared.” Luhan smirked back. Sehun raised an eyebrow. “Do you really want to bet that?” he said. Luhan shrugged. “Why not? I’m not scared of heights.” He started walking towards the ride.

 

Sehun matched his stride. “Alright. If I win, I get to hold hands with you whenever I want during this day.” Luhan blushed, but was determined not to lose. “And if I win, then you have to go around to 5 people and get pictures with them.”

 

Sehun shrugged. “No problem. I’m not losing.” They had reached the line, and it went surprisingly fast. “We’ll see about that.” Luhan crossed his arms.

 

One ride later, Luhan stumbled out of the car, barely able to stand. Sehun was perfectly fine, however. “So I win.” He smiled, patting Luhan on the back. Luhan shuddered and took a few deep breaths. “I wasn’t scared. I’m just dizzy.”

 

Sehun helped Luhan stand, slipping his fingers through Luhan’s fingers in the process. “You’re whiter than a ghost, plus you were screaming like a 5-year-old girl up there. If that’s not scared, then I don’t know what is.” Sehun grinned, earning a punch to the chest from Luhan.

 

“Let’s go play some games then.” Luhan huffed, pulling Sehun along. To be honest, Luhan liked the way Sehun’s fingers felt in between his, and the way Sehun smiled made Luhan want to smile. But every time, he could only muster up a small smile, or none at all.

 

Luhan looked around and found a Halloween themed shooting game. “Let’s make another bet.” He said. “With 10 yuan each, let’s see who can get the most points. Loser has to take pictures with 5 random strangers.” Sehun smirked. “I have pretty good aim.” He rolled up his sleeves and handed the money to the person working at the booth.

 

They both picked up their guns. “I’ll have you know I was #1 in archery.” Sehun chuckled. “We’ll see who’s #1.”

 

The timer started and the targets began to move around the mini-stage. Each of them had three rounds to use. They both aimed for the flying bats that sped across the top. Luhan finished his round first, quickly reloading the rifle.

 

Sehun got rid of his bullets fast, reloading only a second after Luhan. The score was now 150-130, Luhan leading. Sehun eyed the scoreboard, frowning. He’s good.

 

They were tied when they got to the middle of the third round. They aimed at random things around the board, since they didn’t come up fast enough to shoot twice in a row. They were tied again at 00:01, and suddenly there was a loud explosion behind them. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Hey everyone!! Thanks so much for subscribing!!! <3 I didn't think I'd get this many for this story, but I did!! I'm really thankful for your interest :D

I'll update again in maybe a week? I update this on the same day as ToD LOL

Anyway until next time!! :D