Stick Bomb v.2

Revenge is Bittersweet

 

 

 

Smoke filled the room, clouding everyone’s vision. Screams could be heard throughout the casino, and the sounds of glass breaking and frantic footsteps of people echoed in the giant room. Luhan pushed his way through the crowd, following the little red dot on his tracker. There was only one thing on his mind. Killing Baixian.

 

Baixian’s men were following their leader, but Sehun wasn’t going to let that happen. Two more bombs went off, creating alarming noises and releasing more smoke. Sehun slid a silencer onto his gun and fired at Baixian’s men. They dropped like flies on a bug zapper.

 

Sehun stealthily made his way to the second floor, where he saw some more goons go. He hopped up the stairs and hid a corner. His job was to force Baixian onto the roof, where Luhan would be waiting. Sehun surveyed the situation.

 

“Boss, we should get out in the midst of all the smoke.” Sehun heard one of Baixian’s men talking. “Otherwise, when the police come, we cou-----”

 

The man was cut off abruptly with a bang, which was quickly followed by a sickening squelch. Sehun peeked around the corner and saw the man, now dead, leaning against the wall with a hole in his forehead. Blood was splattered onto the wall behind him. “Don’t tell me what to do.” Baixian muttered. “We’ll wait until my helicopter arrives.”

 

Sehun frowned. Baixian had a gun. He would need to disarm him without alarming the other men. Or he could stop the other guys before disarming Baixian.

 

Sehun decided to go with his second option, and threw a sticky bomb at the men. They bomb unloaded it’s purple goop, which latched onto the men quickly and efficiently. Sehun used Baixian’s surprise as an opening for his attack. Sehun fired a bullet at Baixian’s hand, and he shouted in pain and shock. As Sehun suspected, Baixian’s gun flew out of his hand and onto the floor.

 

Sehun began shooting at the men. He needed to kill all of them. The bullets flew slowly from his gun, as Sehun needed Baixian to run up the stairs to the roof. Baixian’s face twisted into rage as he held his bloody hand and ran up the stairs.

 

The chase continued like that, Sehun firing to urge Baixian to the roof. He knew Baixian was stupid, but not stupid enough to go to the roof. He must be plotting something, or he has a plan to escape.

 

Sehun followed him up to the floor right beneath the roof. Baixian stopped in the middle of the staircase. “I know you’re hiding.” He said. Baixian turned at Sehun’s direction. “All those bullets, you weren’t actually shooting people. You wanted me to come here, and now my helicopter will bring me to safety, while you’ll be stuck here.”

 

Sehun frowned. What the is he talking about? Suddenly, two men grabbed him from behind and pulled his arms behind his back. They twisted his wrist so he was forced to drop his gun. More men appeared, all dressed in bulletproof vests and had utility belts full of weapons.

 

The two men dragged Sehun into the open, when he was faced with Baixian again. “You’re the guy who beat me at poker.” He said, with mild surprise. Sehun smirked. “Yeah. I was.” Baixian’s expression changed. “Hit him.”

 

Sehun’s eyes widened, but not for long. A large stick contacted with the side of his head, and black lights began to dance in his vision. “I know what you are plotting, boy.” Baixian said. He went up close to Sehun and he could smell the alcohol and smoke on his breath. Sehun spat in his face, just to piss him off.

 

Baixian jumped backwards and wiped it from his face. His face had turned a shade of crimson, similar to that of when he lost against Sehun. “I want his tortured until he’s begging for mercy,” Baixian ordered, turning away. “Don’t kill him. Let him die slowly and painfully.”

 

Baixian continued up the stairs, with a grim expression on his face. Sehun suspected he already saw Luhan and knew he was waiting on the roof. Sehun could only hope that Luhan could defeat someone like Baixian.

 

The stick contacted with the side of his face again, this time leaving a painful, stinging sensation on his left cheekbone. The man who had hit him with the stick laughed. “Don’t even think about escaping. There’s a lot of us, and only one of you.” 

 

Sehun smirked. “Do you really think that matters?” The man frowned and snapped his fingers. Each of the men began taking turns kicking and hitting Sehun. Sehun could only grit his teeth and not scream.

 

After all, he had a plan.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Wow I'm surprised people are still subscribing O_O And 59 subbies too O_O How is this even possible O_O

Sorry for not updating in forever! I haven't been working on writing as much, since school is busy, especially after the holidays. Its not fair OTL OTL

I'll probably start writing again, but I'll be updating a lot slower than I used to. Maybe a chapter a week? Or two weeks? I'm also working on my new exo fic, but I don't know when I'll put it up yet. It's going to be a pretty sad fic, obviously haha. EXO will have their powers, and a little bit more too ;)

Thanks so much for reading and subbing, and I really hope you enjoy reading this!! :D