fantasy8

Believe In Love ♥

 

Chapter8

 

“umph” you move a bit by Kwangmin’s mumble that keep on going forever.

“hush..” he place his hand on your head and pat it gently, you to sleep again.

You slept into a deep slumber.

“I’m going to take this receipt” Kwangmin said in like a whisper and walk out of the class.

 

“ne. I am very sorry for yesterday” the man behind the counter said.

“it’s ok” Kwangmin bow “so can I get her spectacles?” he handed the receipt.

“yes, sure” he went to pick the spectacles in his room “here you go” he handed the spectacles.

“kamsahamida” Kwangmin said as he pay.

“cheonmayo, she’s very lucky to have such a caring and understanding boyfriend” the man utter. “but where is she?” he ask.

“she’s.. not well” he lied.

“oh, you better take care of her” he bowed.

“ne” Kwangmin walks away.

 

 

So she wasn’t lying *knock my head* how can I be so insensitive, she must hate me now.

*look at watch* ommo! It’s running late. I hope she’s still there! *run*

»»»»

 

*Kwangmin’s pov*

I run to school. Hoping she’s still there, I made a mistake when I shouted at her accusing her as a liar, I didn’t mean it. Honest, I don’t even know what’s up with me lately.

As I arrive in the school gate I glance at my classroom’s window, where ~~~ might me (you sit near the window) I didn’t see a figure but I wish she’s still there. I fasten my pace to the maximum.

 

*panting* I open the door to reveal ~~~ walking lazily with her glasses off and bumping into me, making us both fell to the ground. With she on top of me.

“mianhae!” she quickly get up.

“g-gwenchana” I stutter. Wait! Why did I just stutter? And my cheeks feels warm again! Am I blushing?!

She put on her glasses and was shock to see me, she lowered her gaze until her bangs cover her eyes and she whisper with her soft voices.

“mianhae Jo Kwang Min” she made an attempt to walk away but I stop her by holding her wrist.

“I’m the one who should be sorry” I said and handed her the glasses I pick for her at the optic.

“what is this?” she pick up her face.

“you’re glasses” I said.

“you pick it up?” she questioned.

“yeah” I don’t know where she is going with this questions, but I can see her cheeks lighting up to light red. She’s blushing?

“gomawo” her lips curve a smile. “jeongmal gomawoyo Jo Kwangmin”

Thump! I can feel my chest making a summer salt.

My hand moving so suddenly without even realizing it.

I touch her cheeks, soften by my thumb I her cheeks gently. Her eyes widen.

“you’re so beautiful”

 


 

jjan! annyeonghaseyo! long time no see dear readers! :D

I'm so sorry I was gone for a long time! ><

jeongmal I was super busy!

but thanks for always being here! :'D

oh! havve you guys heard of boyfriend's album Janus? don't orget this 28.11! Dance Dance Dance