fantasy9

Believe In Love ♥

 

Chapter9

“you’re so beautiful” I murmured.

“what?” she questioned.

“huh? It’s-it’s nothing!” I stutter.

“are you ok?” she ask and touch my forerhead.

“I’m ok!” I run away realizing my actions towards her, I can still see her cheeks burning red and the nervous look on her face, my heart thumping hard as I run through the corridor out the main gate, heading straight home, leaving her dumbfounded.

 

As I arrive home I slam the front door shut and lean on it, catching my breath.

“dongsaeng?” Youngmin appear out of nowhere.

“oh, Youngmin” I said panting.

“yah! where’s you’re manner?” he shouted like a girl.

“nag, nag, nag” I murmured.

“I can hear that!” he shouted again.

“I know” I smirked and walk away coolly, leaving him pissed.

“yah! Jo Kwang Min!”

. .

 

Two weeks have pass after the incident and it’s been two weeks I still haven’t have the courage to talk with ~~~. Exam is also almost over.

I’m not sure about my grades as I’m not actually in focus of my study, I’m just hoping I won’t fail and lose my chance of studying over board.

But I can’t help to feel like I’m forgetting something, or is it just my feelings?

 

I fiddle with my mechanical pencil, turning to the next page of my exam sheet and reading the written print on it. It’s really hard to understand! I turn my head to my left to see if ~~~ can answer her question.

Our gaze meet.

Her glasses was off and her bangs slightly falling near her eyes and her wavy curl on her shoulder.

I stare into her chocolate doe eyes, her long lashed that guarded her eyes flick every time she blinks. It’s a real beauty.

She look at me, but her view was off, maybe she didn’t see me? She turn to her paper and focus on it. I like the way she did that.. wait.. what?! What did I just say?!

. .

 

I pack up my sling bag and head out to the door to find my homeroom teacher, is she about to congratulate me? I curve up a smile and walk towards her.

“seongsangnim!” I greeted.

“oh. Kwang Min” she smiled.

“what brings you here?” I ask  and she just smile again.

“it’s nothing” she said and walk away, what was she looking for?

 

As I was walking I took out my wallet and search for the calendar, there’s 2 months left.

Maybe I should walk around town and enjoy the scenery before I move.

I took a route I don’t usually walk and found  a little café on the right side of the road, it looks like one of the type of and old fashion café. With soothing music. I decided to enter.

The parquet floor makes a click sound when I step on it, the shimmering of bell echoed as I push the door open.

“welcome” the waiter greeted.

“gomawo” I bowed.

 I took a sit on the second floor near the sliding door and second after that the waitress come and handed me the menu.

“what would you have sir?” she ask.

I hide my face and turn on the pages of the menu.

“a cup of hot chocolate please” I turn my gaze to her.

“~~~?”

 


 

my last update of this week, wait for my new update ne! :D

gomawo for reading!

can't wait for boyriend dance dance dance!