fantasy7

Believe In Love ♥

 

Chapter7

 

*Your point of view(pov)*

“Kwangmin!”

“Kwangmin!” You shouted again but he had totally gone from your sight, but of course you can’t chase him, because you can’t see!

“oh my!” the man utter, you spun to his voice “no wonder it didn’t work, I forgot to turn the on switch!”

“ne?!” you walk to him cautiously.

“come here, let me check your eyes again” he smiled.

After you had check on your eyes you waited at the shop for your new spectacles [have to find a new and suitable spectacles/glasses]

“gomawo ajjushi” you smile to him as you put on your new glasses.

“ne cheonma dear, but I’m sorry about your namja chingu/boyfriend” he said.

“ne?! *haha* aniya ajjushi I’m just his friend” you said while chuckling.

“he seems very nice but also short tempered” he made his own statement.

“ne..” you reply shortly remembering what just happened.

“oh ajjushi, can you fix my spectacles?” you ask him as you handed your broken spectacles.

“sure, but it’s going to take a while, do you want to wait or come back tomorrow?” he ask politely.

“tomorrow” you reply and head out of the shop shortly.

*end of your pov*

 

*Kwangmin’s Pov*

I walk out of the shop immediately. I don’t want to see her anymore! I hate her for lying, I turn around to see if she was following me, turns out she didn’t even bother to chase?! Well good!!

How stupid of me to had gone through all of this for her?! and  yet she was only pretending.

I went home, not wanting to see anybody.

“oh, Kwangmin ah” I saw Youngmin sitting on the sofa while eating some ice cream, I walk to him and sat right next to him.

“mwoya hyung?” I ask.

“what’s with the attitude? I help you out didn’t I?” Youngmin pouted.

“don’t make faces with me!” push his face away and was about to walk away when I trip over Youngmin’s leg, falling on the hard ground.

“serve you!” he stick out his tongue at me.

“yah!!” I shouted when Youngmin suddenly sat on me, pinning me to the floor.

“say it! I’m cute!” he whinned.

“mwoya?!” I try to resist him but he started jumping on my body.

“palli” he turn on his aegyo.

“ara!” I hold his wrist “hyung is the cutest!” I shouted.

“I know right?” he laughed!

“aish..” I laugh along.

 

*your pov*

I was walking down the street, heading home when I realize it was about to rain, I fasten my pace.

The rain pour down gently, wetting your body, you arrive home with shivers and gritted teeth.

Finally I’m home.. *achoo!* you sneezed.

(skipping~)

 

The next morning, you wake up with a little headache, must be because of the fever you thought and groggily scratch your head and take your shower before putting on your school uniform and heading to school.

As the class start you try to focus on the teacher but your eyes keep slowly failing to stay awake, you didn’t go to recess, you sleep in class and when the class continue you try another fail attempt to stay awake until school ended.

“I need some shut eyes” you murmured and fall into a deep slumber.

 

*nobody’s pov*

A figure walk to you.

“again?”

“why are you even wearing glasses? It’s not like…” the figure take the glasses on your table and put it near his eyes.

“huh? why.. urgh, the power is strong enough to hurt my eyes. Hm? What is this?” it took the receipt you’re gripping in your hand.

“optical.. pick up on.. today? Hm, I’m confused” he mumbled “I thought yesterday when we were..”

“umph” you move a bit by the person’s mumbles that keep on going forever.

 

 


jeongmal mianhae for not updating for 2 weeks! you must hate me :(

but I hope you like this update

I know, it's kind of boring!

*trying to find somebody to pass this story too*