fantasy6

Believe In Love ♥

 

Chapter6

“dongsaeng?” I turn to find Youngmin looking at me with his big doe eye.

“h-hyung” I was a bit scared when he suddenly had his smirk on, this is not good.

“why didn’t you tell me you leave early to see your girl-friend?” he said as he stress out the word girl-friend I’m not really sure which one is he referring to!

“yah hyung! ~~~ is not my girl-friend or girlfriend if you’re mentioning her as my girl-friend or girlfriend!” I said as I feel totally flushed! I didn’t know what I’m talking about now!

“aigoo, my saeng so kyeowo!” he did his baby face! Ah!

Hyung turn to me to get a better look on ~~~ and suddenly he froze.

“HYUNG!” I shouted when he seems like he’s drooling. Gross!

I push him away making him stumble. While ~~~ was just sitting there. Pabo girl! Get up!

“she’s such a beauty!” hyung said and suddenly ~~~ went red, is she.. BLUSHING?! I eyed her when hyung just chuckled and slap my head.

“YAH!” I shouted.

“have fun you love bird!” hyung shouted and was about to walk away.

“I-I-” ~~~ was about to stand up when she lost balance and fall on the hard ground.

“yah!” *I don’t know how many ‘yah’ I’m going to say today!* I look back at hyung “I’m not going to school today! Tell the teacher and ~~~ too!” I shouted before slipping ~~~ hands into mine and make a run for it before I could hear him respond anything but I’m sure enough what he had to say.

“JO KWANGMIN!!”

**

“where are you taking me?” she ask as we walk in the park.

“yah, are you a real pabo? Look at your knee and you’re forehead, it’s bleeding!” I point to her bruise.

“jeongmal?” her eyes widen and she touch her forehead. The blood cover her hand. She look at it and scream “omona! Blood!” her face turn pale.

“aish!” I grab her hand and wipe it with my shirt and drag her to a bench and order her to sit, I open my bag and took a bandit from it and also my handkerchief.

I wipe the blood of her forehead and she wince, I guess it hurts a lot?

“nomu apa?” I ask her and she slowly nod.

“mianhae” I said and continue to wipe it more gently and put the bandit at her forehead.

“I.. I wish I can see you” she mutter silently but I manage to hear it, maybe it’s because our face is very near to each other. I can feel  her breath near my cheek. Suddenly I blush but her face still remain calm.

I’m glad you can’t see because I’m kind of tripping over you.

As I finish I held out my hand to her.. wait, she can’t see!

“~~~ let’s go” her expression change.

“where to?” she ask.

“to the optic, to buy spectacles” I took her hand and walk with her to the optic.

“you.. are my eyes today?” she said but more to a question I figure.

“yeah I’m your eyes” she chuckled.

 

“welcome~” the man behind the counter said as he look at me and ~~~. “how can I help you?”

“I need spectacles for her” I said and he nod as he took ~~~ to check her eyes.

“how is she?” I ask from afar when the man seems confused.

“you’re eyes seems fine”

“eh?” I utter and walk to him.

“see here boy” he pointed to the eye scanner and yeah, her eyes were fine?

“I’m um.. maybe the machine is broken!” ~~~ said.

“that’s impossible miss, this machine is new” the man said.

Something is wrong here. Is she.. lying?!

“~~~ your eyes are fine!” I shouted as I leave the shop.

“Kwangmin!”

*end of Kwangmin’s pov*

 


 

BELIEVE IN LOVE

annyeong! syu here! hehe, how do you like my update? ^^

keep supporting me ne? and I again sorry for the clliff-hanger. huhu :'P

 


 

lazy to make preview! hehe >:D