fantasy12

Believe In Love ♥

 

Chapter12

 

We kept on walking to the café, I don’t mind much to talk because I was nervous. I’m sure they won’t recognize me because when I work I would disguise myself as a blond non-geeky girl like how I was at school.

“it’s such a nice night isn’t it?” Kwangmin suddenly spoke, I look at him, he’s smiling at me, he’s been so different lately.

“ne, it’s so beautiful” I look at the starry sky.

He look at me and smile again, does he like sky that much?

“oh, we’re almost there” Kwangmin  turn to the road and was practically skipping, he look so adorable, I blush at the thought and shrug it off as I follow him. He open the door and gesture me to get in and he follow.

“welcome” the worker said, he’s one of my friend, Hyuk.

Kwangmin look around, I guess he’s amazed by the decoration, I was involve in the decorating too, but of course I can’t just tell him ‘how do you like my work’ so I just follow Hyuk that led us to the second floor, where Kwangmin had once went.

Again, Kwangmin look around in an awe, he must like it a lot, the whole room glitters with stars that brighten the dark room.

“the show will start soon” Hyuk said as he place two cups of hot chocolate on the table. I’m glad he didn’t recognize me.

We turn to the LCD slider in front when the host had showed up. Kwangmin hasn’t spoken a word since we got here, I guess he’s too excited for the show. So I did the same, just focus on the show.

“welcome to the show, believe in magic” he smiled. The crowd cheer.

“can I have a volunteer?” he spoke, I was still looking at him until our gaze meet, I quickly turn away. I guess he recognized me even for his late age he have a good view, maybe because we have meet a couple of time before, he is actually pretty close with me, because I had always pick his orders.

I nervously lower my gaze and moving my hand from the table when I suddenly knock the cup of chocolate onto my lap. Kwangmin look at me shockingly.

“are you ok?” he ask, I just excused myself to the bathroom.

“I’ll be back” I quickly walk out of the room and onto the lower floor, where the workers changing room is. I look around to make sure nobody is looking when I quickly went inside. I can just change into some clothes that I left here.

“I’m so careless” I put my glasses on the top shelf of the locker, taking my handkerchief and wiping sweats off my face. I took off my skirt and search my for a suitable skirt.

“this is per..” the door suddenly swung open. Revealing hyuk.

“that’s weird, I thought someone was here” I manage to hide behind the locker’s door.

I quickly put on the skirt just when Hyuk appeared in front of me. He held my wrist.

“this is worker’s only room” he spoke strictly when he suddenly went quiet.

Did he recognize me?! My hands were frantically searching for my glasses on the shelf.

“Hyun Kim Soo?” he lean in to me just as I put on my glasses. I blush at the closeness.

“ani, you got the wrong person” I look away and try to lose his grip.

“it is you!” I escape his grasp and run out the room when I stop seeing Kwangmin, looking straight at me with a smile that faded when I come out of the worker’s room, he’s face fill with questions.

“Kim Soo!” Hyuk appeared behind me.

Oh no. I look at Kwangmin, he suddenly walk straight to the door.

“wait!” I try to chase after him “Kwangmin!”

I walk out of the café and spot Kwangmin walking faster and faster after his every step across the road.

“Kwangmin!” I call after him again and quickly cross the road, practically running after him.

“Kwangm..” I turn to my right, to find a car, running fast towards me.

PIIIIINNNN

PIIIIIINNNNNN!!!

 

“~~~?”

“~~~!!!”



 

Preview;

*Kwangmin’s pov*

Tears roll down my cheek as I look at her small, lifeless and bloody face. I held her hand and turn her face to me.

“hold on ~~~” I spoke only to hear a cracked voice coming out from my throat.



 

it's turning sad :<

anyway! did you guys watch I YAH? xDD

Kwangmin was totally hot! <3 <3