fantasy10

Believe In Love ♥

 

Chapter10

 

“~~~?” I gaze at her.

“huh?” she look at me.

“oh, sorry, I thought you’re my friend” I bowed.

“it’s ok sir” she smiled and walk away.

I waited for my order while looking out the sliding door and enjoying the soft breeze.

I turn to see a poster written on a wall “do you believe in magic?” it writes.

I do, I chuckled. You must think I’m a freak, but I do believe in it.

“are you interested sir?” it’s the waitress, with a cup of hot chocolate in her hand.

“oh, kind of” I reply without looking at her.

“if you want you can come to the show this week” she smiled “it’s held here, you can bring someone too” she continued.

“gomawo” I smiled.

. .

 

*your pov*

“~~~?” he gaze at me.

“huh?” I look at him, did he realize it’s me?!

“oh, sorry, I thought you’re my friend” he bowed, oh he didn’t maybe because of the wig.

“it’s ok sir” I smiled and walk away.

I peek at him, he was looking out the sliding door and enjoying the soft breeze, I went to the counter and ask for what he had order for.

I waited for a couple of minutes, the bell ring as a sign my order is done. I take a tray and put the cup of hot chocolate onto it and I walk towards his table again. I notice him looking at the poster, it’s a show that our café will be holding.

 “are you interested sir?” I said while putting the cup of hot chocolate onto his table.

“oh, kind of” he reply without looking at me.

“if you want you can come to the show this week, it’s held at night” I said while smiling “it’s held here, you can bring someone too” I continue.

“gomawo” he smiled. Thump!

 

. . .

I slept late because I was rechecking my exam papers, I feel bad, maybe my grades are terrible? Aish! I mess my hair wildly and slam myself on the bed. Falling asleep.

The next morning I was running late to school, I have to literally run to school! When I was about to reach the gate, there I was it, the kingka of the school, Lee Sung Jong. He look at me evilly and put his arm out just as I was about to enter.

I look at him bewildered, our gaze meet.

“well, look what we got here” he said and smirked.

“w-what do you want?” I ask him while stuttering.

“I’m-“ he stopped when somebody suddenly taps his shoulder from his back, I try to peek at the person.

“I’m sorry, I have some business with her” it’s, Kwangmin.

“huh..” I look at Kwangmin weirdly.

“come” he said as he held my hand gently.

“but we don’t..” I don’t understand what he is trying to do.

“just come” he eyed me and led the way to the assembly hall.

 

Kwangmin held his pace as he led me to sit on the bench near the entrance  of the assembly hall. He sigh, I just look at him, still not understanding what he was trying to do.

“really..”

“excuse me?” I look at him.

“why” he turn to me “can’t you even stand up to them, I know you can”

Thump!

What’s with him? Did I do something to irritate him?

 

It turn awkward silence.

“Kwangmin? ~~~?”

“ne, seongsangnim?” we turn to look at the teacher, a bit shock or happy?

“you two should get to the hall, it’s almost assembly” she smiled and walk away.

 

“good morning students”

(skip-skip) hope you guys don’t mind! xD

“today we’re going to announce the top student for our seniors on behalf their big examination”

*like graduate stuff*

“from our best students, I welcome you..”

 

 


 

BELIEVE IN LOVE

I'm really sorry I didn't update for so long ><

please wait for me

and merry christmas! *even if I didn't celebrate it xD :DD