fantasy5

Believe In Love ♥

 

Chapter 5

Annyeong! creamy_kia mianhae if my story is hard to understand ^^” but hope you will keep reading, I will improve myself! Gomawo!

Anyways let’s start the story! ^^

 

*your pov*

“umm..” I mumble as you sat on the bed, glancing to the alarm clock, it was still quit early but I don’t want to sleep again so instead I went to shower.

Putting on my school uniform, tie the bow and combing my hair as usual, it’s like a routine for every girl right? The curl that waves at my shoulder and then I put on my thick glasses.

“hwaiting!” I pump my fist into the air a little.

I jogged to the kitchen and open the refrigerator and take out and orange carton pour it into the glass before drinking it down.

After putting my shoes and locking the door I head out with a book in my hand, I walk to school through the park when suddenly I bumped into someone.

“mianhae!” I bent down to took my book “I’m reall-“

Oh good move ~~~! It’s the queenkas! Lia, Chia, Mia and Aan. I look down, bowing hopelessly that they would let me go.

But of course..

“well, well if it isn’t the dork” Aan said as she grab my hair. I sunk my head lower.

“I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to-” I was getting shaky now.

“shut up!” Chia hissed at me.

“I-“ I try to explain myself when she yank my hair making me fall to the ground. My glasses bounce on the ground before one of them step on it, making the glass shattered under her feet.

“opps!” Lia utter when she notice I was looking at my glasses hopelessly. My bangs covering my sad face.

“well, goodbye dork!” Mia leader said and wave to the others and they all walk away.

 

I bent over to pick up my glasses, it was the last one I had since they had broken my other glasses last week. I’m totally out of glasses. Why do they even keep bugging me.

My tears didn’t fall as I was used to it.

“~~~?” I hear a familiar voice but I couldn’t put my finger on who it was.

“ne?” I answer without looking, I don’t like people looking at me without my glasses on.

“gwenchana?” I can feel the persons hand on my shoulder.

“n.. ne” I said pulling my bangs to cover my eyes.

“yah” the person spun me around and fix my bangs to the side.

“don’t look at me!” I lower my head.

“yah! pabo girl, it’s me kwangmin-“ he stopped “where’s your glasses?” he ask me.

“I- I trip and they fall and now” I show him the shattered remain glasses. He seems sound shock. I wish I can look at his expression as I really can’t see anything.

*end of your Pov*

 

*Kwang Min’s Pov*

I’m early today! This is turning out as a good day! I heel my way to school happily when I slowed down as I see the queenkas, they’re a real flirt-. *I just cursed! Aish!* well they kind of are, always flirting on me. I held my pace to a stop as I want them to pass first when I notice they’re picking on someone! Such jerks! Even in the early of the morning, I’m totally pissed!

I just look at them, they pull the poor girl’s hair and she fell to the ground and not long after that they left. I decided to walk over to the girl.

“gwenchana?” I ask her and put my hand on her shoulders. She seems sad as her body was already bend to the ground.

“n.. ne” she answered and pull her bangs down. Wait, isn’t this ~~~?!

“yah!” I spun her around facing me as I was already kneeling down to her. I fix away her bangs so I can look at her face.

“don’t look at me!” she tried to cover her face by looking to the ground.

“yah! pabo girl, it’s me Kwangmin-” I said and stop when I realize she wasn’t wearing her glasses “where’s your glasses?”

“I- I trip and they fall and now” she show me the shattered remain glasses. What? You trip?! I saw everything you pabo!!

I grip my hands, those jerks! I felt really angry. Angry..

Huh?!

Why am I worked up over this?!

I look at her, puzzled. Is she even looking at me?!

“yah! where are you looking at?!” I ask kind of angry she wasn’t even looking at me, aren’t she even thankful to me?!

“mi.. mianhae, I don’t see anything”

My eyes lock on her, she always look so dazzling without those dork glass.

Wait.. what did I just say?! I mentally slap myself causing ~~~ to be shaken she suddenly put her hands on mine, but I don’t think she realize she can’t even see and  she pull her hands back.

“gwenchana Kwangmin?” she ask her eyes were not even rightly on my face.

I look at her when I heard a familiar voice.

“dongsaeng?”

 


BELIEVE IN LOVE

you must be like : syu!! wae you stop it there!! such cliff-hanger!! xD

I did it purposely~ weeeee~ *twirling*

hehe~ don't blame me that I like romance! :P

preview?

 


preview;

where are you taking me to?

I'm not going to hurt you! come!

dongsaeng~? you like her~? right~? hehe

hyung!!

those eyes that seems to dazzle. maybe I do like her? anduwe! snap out of it! *mentally slap myself*