The Meaning

Dear EXO, She's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's right." Taeyang nodded. "You are the reason why we have an Eclipse to happen this very year, and the reason why I have awakened with the sons. The moment you had joined hands with my brother, he had given the power of the Earth to you." He stared down at your palm, the power glowing strongly in it.

"You hold three powers of the Eclipse, you have the life of the Sun, the pureness of the moon from your great great grandmother, and the power of the Earth. You're holding the power of Eclipse now within  you." He stopped and turn to you. His eyes turned to a shade of red as he stared at you.

His piercing gaze sends chills down your spine, while Taeyang saw a good image of the three powers glowing in your body. 

"This is the answer to your main question in your mind, 'Why me?'. You have been destined since the very beginning, it has always been you."

"But-" You began but got cut off by Taeyang.

"You still think it's a coincidence? Ha! Out of all the millions and thousands of houses they have in Korea, you, who is the descendant of your great great grandmother had coincidentally moved to the house where the God of Earth used to live in? Please! The moment you had moved into your new house, the sun and moon aura within you had called out to him, my brother won't just trust any petty human. He only trusts her. And you have what she had which is why he gave you his mission to help his sons to come and defeat me. Do you understand now, Hae Yoonji?" He asked, every word he said felt like a pierce through your heart as you breathed hard, taking all of it in. 

The boy's words rang in your mind.

"He chose you for a reason."

"... But knowing my dad, there has to be a solid reason. He won't just go around choosing random people to help. Maybe you're just destined to meet him.."

"... maybe back then even if you tried to avoid the choice of helping my dad and brothers. It will still always be you. You will always be the one to help us. Fate has decided on you."

Your chest and mind felt heavy as Taeyang smirked. "I'll let you take all of this in." He then slowly disappeared by floating out of the room, the doors closed after he left and you were left alone in the room.

Collecting your thoughts together as you remember about your aunt telling you that your dad wanted you to be just like her.

"...Your father wanted you to be just like her when you grow up. Hence, he named you after her..."

*Everything seem like a coincidence at first, but now,* You stopped thinking and lifted your head up, you gaze onto the ceiling, it had a see through window that had moonlight pouring in on you.

"She's the key to everything." 

Just then, you flipped the picture to the backside and your eyes widened and your jaw dropped. You couldn't believe what you had just saw.

*Oh my gosh..*

On the back of the picture there was a writing on it. And a name that surprises you. 

Hae Yoonji

And below it was a short sentence, 

"Dear EXO, she's yours." 

And at that moment your eyes widened, understanding what that picture and message was. The message was exactly what the father had wanted, and the name was a hint for you. 

"That message was to tell EXO, that I, Hae Yoonji, is theirs. Because I am.. the source... of their power. This whole time, he had wanted to tell me that I was connected to the boys. Without me, they are powerless." You mumbled softly to yourself, understanding now. 

*And now I've been kidnapped and locked away. How do I even get out of here? The boys need me... What do I do now..?* 

Tears welled up in your eyes as it streamed down your cheeks as you cried that day, it was dawn at the moment as the sky slowly turned to blue and the moon slowly fading off, becoming invisible in the daylight.

This was too much for you to take in, so you cried and cried all the frustration and pain out. 

*Mom.. dad.. How I wish you guys were here right now.. I need your help.* You thought with a sigh as tears continue to flow down your cheeks. 

BAM! 

The door to the hostage shadows burst open as Suho trudged in with Lay and Luhan behind him. The shadows look up with curiostiy. Wondering why the boys were mad.

Suho had an angry look on his face as he glared at shadows, "Alright!" He said sternly, the shadows straightened up as they notice the fury look in his eyes. 

"I need you shadows to tell me everything you know about your master." He said. "But, we told you we can't tell you where he-" 

"I don't care where he is! I want to know your master, Taeyang was it?" Suho cut them off as he eyed the shadows, the shadows looked surprise that they knew their master's name. 

"I thought you said they didn't know the master's name.. How..?" One of the shadows whispered to the other and Lay sighed. "We know about the war between Taeyang and our father. God of Sun slaughtered to death by his brother, God of Earth. But we want to know, why is Taeyang alive now?" 

The shadows were quiet for a moment and Suho grew impatient. "Well?" He snapped. 

They said nothing and didn't want to reveal anything, and Suho just sighed as he straightened himself up. "Alright, you guys ask for it. Lay, do it." He said and Lay nodded as he lifted up his two hands and pointed at the shadows.

A glow emitted through his palms as they shined onto the shadows, they cried in pain under the glow. Lay breathed in and closed his eyes, concentrating all his power as he had discovered a new ability. 

He had learn how to heal others through the mind and also making the victim to reveal the truth, making them trust him. Like a theraphist to a patient's stubborn mind, making the patient to tear down their safety wall and reveal everything. To entrust all of it to the theraphist. Lay decided to use this skill to trick the shadows into revealing the truth to them.

Lay's eyes shot open as it now glowed the color of pink, white and red together. He was crawling into their mind, as the shadows started to slowly have the same glow as Lay's too. 

"He did it." Luhan said while staring at the scene in awe. 

The sound of Lay's powers and the glow had woken up some of the brothers as they groggily got up and entered the room, peeking through the door. Kai saw the scene with his morning bed hair, Baekhyun and Sehun were behind him along with Tao who was poking his head through the bottom. 

"What's going on hyung?" Sehun asked but Suho was quiet as he said nothing, they were all watching Lay do his work.

"Tell me. Who is your master?" Lay as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter