Harmless Flames

Dear EXO, She's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's eyes fluttered open and sunlight greeted him, he got up slowly from his bed and started to yawn. Luhan stretched his arms out and rubbed his eyes softly before opening them. When he was wide awake and fully conscious, Luhan just grabbed onto his head and looked around his surroundings, puzzled.

"Well, that was a very strange dream.." He said to himself and got out of bed. While he was making his way to the toilet, Luhan's mind was still on the weird dream he had, it felt so realistic like he was really there. His dream was apparently about the scenario that had happened to him before. But Luhan couldn't recall it being a real scenario and took it as a dream.

He felt like one of those drunk men that wakes up the next day forgetting what had happened yesterday. 

"How did I even get home? I don't remember walking home." Luhan said as he took his toothbrush and the toothpaste, both of the items still in his unmoving hands as he still wondered about yesterday's event. It seems like his only memory was that weird dream he had. 

"And those two dudes... They feel so familiar." Luhan said and started to wonder again, but by the time he was wondering his phone alarm had rang off. 

"Oh ! I'm late!" Luhan hurriedly brushed his teeth and got himself prepare to go to school. 

By the time he was done, Luhan was on the streets running towards his university. A cab at this time isn't useful because it's working hours now and the streets are jammed. Running was the only option now.

By the time he had reached the gates of his university, he had just realized a few buses on campus and students lining up, all of them were standing by the main entrance with a few teachers guiding them to stand properly in a neat line.

Luhan spotted his class and went over, his teacher was making attendance for each of his class students and Luhan immediately slide in the line of his classmates. And just in time too as his teacher came over and checked his attendance. Luhan sighed in relief when the teacher did not bother to ask how he appeared. 

*But, where are we going?* Luhan wondered and looked around the school. *Was there something that I missed?* Luhan wondered.

"Okay students! Listen up!" One of the discipline teacher shouted through the megaphone.

"We're going to a far place in Seoul! A countryside so I want all of you to be on your best behaviour and respect the culture they have there! Country and city are two different things, and bringing our school's name there, you guys must show respect! Understood? Do not embarrass your school name!" 

"YES!" The students hollered and Luhan just stood there, surprised. *We're going to the countryside? So it's a field trip.* 

"Okay! Now class teachers! Please bring your class students to their assigned bus! Hurry now! The journey takes some time! Chop! Chop!" The discipline teacher ordered and one by one each of the students boarded their bus. 

Luhan had chosen a seat in the back of the bus and sat on the window side, he plopped down on his seat and decided to went along with this trip. Not knowing what to expect. 

"So, has everybody been assigned to their group already?" The class teacher spoke all of a sudden and the rest of the students nodded, while Luhan just stare at the teacher with a surprised look. 

"Okay! Let's get this show on the road!" 

*Oh crap..* Luhan thought and the bus began to move, *I'm so failing this group project.* 

Meanwhile, somewhere far away from Seoul. There was a dark area, the area had giant stones surrounding it. And inside of it was a cave, the monster that tried to get rid of you and the sons of EXO was in there. His shadows had formed in front of him and they were quiet, the master himself just kept silent too as he slowly got up from his stone chair.

"So," He began, "What happened?" He asked softly but firmly that it sounded like an order. 

"We lost her." The shadows reported. "And the others had died as reported." 

The master breathed in loudly and sighed, then he started to cackle crazily like a hyena. "Looks like it isn't going to be as easy as I thought." "No, it's not." The shadows dared to speak which cause the master to snap his head towards their direction.

"You dare question my power?" He asked loudly causing the shadows to lower their heads in fear. "N-No.. sir.. You are indeed the strongest one afterall. But-" "But what?!" He roared, clearly pissed already.

"We had just recently discovered that the youngest one of EXO works in the same company with Kai." The shadows reported immediately, that made the master himself widened his eyes in shock.

"They met already?" He asked and the shadows nodded. 

"Well!" He snapped, making the shadows jumped in fear. "What are you doing here?! Go and watch them! I need to know what they are up to! GO!" He yelled and the shadows immediately vanished leaving the master sighing loudly. 

He then walked to his chair and started to laugh again like a maniac. 

"You, my friend," He spoke while staring into his stone chair as if the friend he was referring to was there. "You surely know how to protect your children and their saviour." 

As the shadows had vanished off to the company where Sehun and Kai had shot their commercial video. Another son of EXO was there, Zhang Yixing.

Coincidentally, Yi Xing had just been accepted to the company and had his first solo shoot too. The director had made him memorize the choreography and he was all set in just an hour. Which made the director very happy as he could finish his filming speedily. 

Yi Xing was sent to the changing room and that's when the shadows had appeared. "That's one of the sons too right?" One of them questioned, the other just nodded. "We need to bring him to boss. It feels like he hasn't met his brothers yet." 

"And it also feels like he hasn't awaken too." The other spoke and at that moment a group of dancers pass by, they were the dancers for Yi Xing's commercial shoot. The dancers had black clothings on, and it had covered their face entirely. They even had masks on so that only their eyes were the only visible parts. 

The shadows then stare at one another and nodded. Immediately they had transformed themselves into humans with identical clothings as the dancers, together they enter the filming room cautiously. 

Yi Xing had just gotten out of the changing room with full make up on and his hair done. He was wearing a pair of hot pink pants with a T-shirt and a stylish jacket on. The director had set their places and the shadows immediately came on set next to Yi Xing. 

"Okay! And, ACTION!" Music began to play and Yi Xing started to move, the shadows thankfully knew what to do as they not only copy the outfits but the memories of the dancing too. 

It was a firey dance video with flames spreading out and about, it was suppose to make the dance look cool and hot as Yi Xing fiercely does the dance. 

"MORE FIRE!" The director yelled throughout the filming and the workers did as told and pumped out more fire. But something went wrong with the machine and all of a sudden a real fire brokeout with large flames everywhere.

Yi Xing who was dancing was taken aback at the amount of flames it had been released and the flames were so big that it nearly touched him. Yi Xing stopped dancing immediately and the workers in the room panicked as some ran to call for help and the director himself was trying to call everyone to exit the room immediately. 

The flames had caught onto the set and it caught on fire immediately, burning the place up. Yi Xing coughed and had blurry vision due to the amount of smoke in the room. *I need to get out of here.* He thought to himself but as he tried to run for it, he felt something tugging onto his legs and he immediately look down.

He saw a big black shade gripping onto his two feet and Yi Xing just furrowed his eyebrows at the sight of it. Not only does the shadows make him unable to move but he felt himself feeling weaker and weaker, while the flames grew bigger and bigger, and Yi Xing felt his breathing had started to slow down. His knees began to wobble and he fell onto the floor, his surroundings filled with flames and the two shadows that were gripping onto his leg.

"YI XING!" Was all he heard before he passed out. The room was now filled with smoke everywhere and the workers were running to the bathroom trying to get buckets of water to put out the fire and save him.

"Perfect." The shadows then reached out for his hand so that they can lift him up and teleport him off. But before they can make contact with Yi Xing's hand, the flame had enlarge biggger and brighter. It became so big that it had burned out the shadows immediately. The shadows cried in pain and vanished immediately.

And as the workers had finally brought an extinguisher up to the room, the fire had been put out by them slowly and the smoke started to vanished. Yi Xing was left lying on the floor, unconscious. 

"Yi Xing!" The workers went to his side and shake him. Yi Xing's eyes fluttered open and he looked around. His body feeling groggy and he got up from the floor as if he had just woken up from a dream. His breathing was normal again and his whole body was surprisingly unharm.

"You are not hurt are you?" The workers asked and Yi Xing just scanned his entire body. "I feel.. fine." He said and look at them. The workers just sighed in relief, "Aigoo! What a relief! Thank goodness you made it out of the flames!" 

*That's weird...* Yi Xing thought to himself. *I remember clearly the flames were big and close towards me. I even felt the heat too and there was a cry of pain. I thought it was mine.. but, I feel fine.* He look down at his hands, legs, wrists, every part of his body. He was totally fine and healthy too.

"Come on, let's bring you to the hospital just in case, okay?" The workers helped him up and brought him out of the room with Yi Xing left wondering. *What are those shadows just now?* 

After a long trip to the far country side of Seoul, the bus had finally made it's stop and Luhan got off the bus with his classmates. They all did attendance and was given a map for each group. 

The project was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter