Sehun's Dream

Dear EXO, She's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho had reached your high school by shape shifting into water and travel its way to your school. 

His body emerged from the water tap in the boy's school, thankfully there wasn't anyone in the bathroom mainly cause it's lunch time. Suho exited the bathroom and scanned the school area.

Something was here and it wasn't a good sign. *I have to find her and fast.* He thought and scanned the hallway, everything was clear, only a few students walking around while chattering to one another.

Suho waited for a good moment to summoned his water trail, when he had found the right moment. He had tossed what looked like a coin which was made out of water onto the floor, the water coin landed on the surface of the floor. 

The liquid started it's trail and began to led a path for Suho to find you.

Just then, in the nurse's office you were still asleep and dozing off in dreamland. A few figures emerged from the ground, they stood under the shades of the curtain and watched you. 

One of them stare at the other and the other stare at another. "Is this her?" One of them questioned. "It has to be. I can sense the power in her. She's the one we need." 

"Well, let's just kidnap her now and bring her to boss." The figures nodded at another and started to make their way towards you, but just as they were about to grab you.

Something had flown passed them and summoned a shield around you. At the same time the shield had burned the figure's hand and the figure died vanishing.

"Shadows.." Suho came in through the doorway and spotted the 4 shadows staring at him, the fifth one had faded to the ground and the remaining four was obviously not happy. 

They turned to Suho and growled, ready to attack. Suho summoned a few waterballs and aimed it on the four of them. Thankfully these shadows have low reflexes as two of them got hit and faded away leaving out a painful cry.

The other two had dodged it and one of them started to pounce it's way towards Suho, Suho had dodged it's attack, blocking the shadow's hit. But as he was busy defending himself, the other had emerged from his behind. 

The shadow slashed his hand right across Suho's back which cause Suho to wince and groan in pain. "." He cursed and the other shadow had grabbed onto his collar and lifted him up.

Suho was throwed across the room and slammed hard against the wall, he fell down onto the ground in pain and that's when you had woken up when you heard the loud thud.

Your eyes shot wide open and you got up abruptly causing you to gasp when you notice the water shield around you. "Oh my!" You called out and the shadows both spun their head towards you. 

You noticed the two shadows then shifted your gaze to Suho who was grunting in pain on the ground. They were surrounding him and Suho didn't look like he was in a good shape to protect himself.  "Suho!" You called out and got out from the bed, just as you were about to make your way to Suho's side, one of the shadows spun around started to attack you.

You screamed when you saw it's hand coming closer to you, but the shadow was stopped by the other one. "You fool! You want to be vaporized?!" 

"Vaporize?" That's when you noticed the water shield around you, they are afraid of it. But before you started to ran into them and vaporize them, which was your plan you decided to take advantage of this situation. 

"Who are you guys?" You asked, "And why are you here?" 

The shadows both stare at you and hesitated then replied. "We do not need to answer you." "Oh, but you do. Because if you don't I'm going to vaporize the two of you right now at this moment." 

"You can't do that." One of them spoke. And you just gave them a look, "And why is that?" 

"Because if you do," You saw one of them grabbing onto Suho's collar and lifting him up. Suho grunted in their grip and you realize just then what they meantt.

"Your dear friend won't survive." The shadow was threathening you now, you just glared at him. "Leave him alone!" 

The shadows just cackled at you, "Who's afraid now?" You gritted your teeth and felt defeated at the moment, but somewhere in your heart you knew you couldn't give up.

"Shadows... What do I do with them?" You muttered under your breath, thinking. That's when a brilliant idea came up in your mind and you just smirked at them. 

"Okay, but before you slash him. Mind explaining to me why you guys are here? I mean, it's obvious you guys have won." You said casually which cause Suho to look at you like you were crazy. 

*What on earth is she thinking?* He thought and gave you a look. You just continued on your act, "Besides, this water shield." You pointed at it and push your hand out of it.

You came out of the water shield forming around you and the water shield had disappeared into dust when you left it. Suho was just there, grunting in pain but also giving you a look that says you are indeed mad.

The shadows seem to be convinced and softened their grip on Suho and had placed him on the ground, hard. "Oof!" Suho grunted once more when he had made contact with the hard floor.

"We're shadows summoned by our master, it's he who wants you. He said you have something that belongs to him. And we're here to bring you to him." The shadows explained and you just raised a brow at him. "What do I have that he wants?"

*It's her palm. He want's dad's power.* Suho had thought while staring at you and the shadows, they were enclosing the gap between you and them.

"We can't answer that. Only the master knows." They said and stopped in front of you until there was only a few space between the two of you. "Now, we need to bring you back." 

You just nodded and shrugged. "Okay, but before you do, let me just brighten up the room!" You made a ran towards the window and the shadows lunged after you. Just before they could touch you, the curtain has already been yanked open and sunlight poured in.

"NOO!" The shad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter