Epic Epilogue

How the Day Met the Night

 

Five years later.

 

 

-That's awesome, Henry! I'm so happy for you!

-Thank you, Zhou Mi. You'll be there, right?

 

Zhou Mi rolled his eyes, smiling.

 

-Off course I will.

 

He grabbed his friend's neck and pulled him closer.

 

-No way I'll miss my best friend's weeding! Kyuhyun will come too, of course.

-Of course. You two have been going out for five years, almost six, and you two are still acting like a fresh young couple! Are you two glued together or what?

-Maybe...

 

Henry sighed and pushed his friend, laughing.

 

Henry had been going out with the same girl for three years and a few months. After working a long time in restaurants as a musician, he was finally able to make his way into the music industrie as a professionnal violinist. During one of his tours, he had met a art teacher, really sweet at first, then as ''epic'' as him, like Kyuhyun liked to say. Bee, like she wanted everyone to call her, was teaching art in a small school while Henry was doing his tours and selling his albums, always coming back to her.

 

After knowing each other for so long, Henry finally got the courage to propose.

 

She said yes.

 

Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun were still going out, and still making out a lot, to Henry's despair and Bee's fascination.

 

Zhou Mi had graduated and was working at the hospital, hiw bright and caring smile making his patients comfortable. He was trusted, loved and the best of his work place. Kyuhyun was coming often to say hi. He became a excellent lawyer, specialisted in family business. He was the kind of lawyer that would use humour and sarcasm as his weapons, able to befriend the jury and convince them that he, and his clients, were always right. He was one of the best, but would only accept cases that he knew were just.

 

Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi were living together, in a beautiful house. With their salary, they had no trouble affording it. Their never fade away, only growing everyday.

 

The scars of the past only made them stronger.

 

Sungmin became an actor, playing in popular dramas. He had some lovers, and had been with a man for two years, but in his heart, there was still a little place for the bright smile of the chinese student.

 

Heechul went back to the town he had left for the sake of finding Zhou Mi's back. He never came back and never gave news again. He judged it would be best to try and forget his young lover.

 

Old scars forgotten, Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun still had a future in front of them.

 

A long future filled with smiles, love, music, paint and epic crying babies.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

Thank you for your comments, I hope you liked it <3