Splitting up.

A Series of Daragon Drabbles.

 

“I think it’s time for us to let go of each other, Jiyong….”  Dara sat at the edge of the bed, not wanting to look into her boyfriend’s eyes. She felt him burning holes into her skin and he walked over to her. He cleared his throat and caressed her cheek.

“Why?” One word. One simple word that came out of his mouth sent her into tears.

 

“Dara, if you care about him. You should break up with him. He doesn’t deserve someone like you. He has a bright future ahead of him, and he can’t be held back by some girl that he met at the bus stop.” Chaerin spat those hateful words at Dara.

Dara couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Her close friend was saying those words to her as if she meant nothing. She knew that Chaerin had a crush on Jiyong as well, but she never had the guts to confront her about it.

“I’m not breaking up with him.” Dara stood tall and not willing to give up Jiyong that easy. “Hmmm, Dara remember when you were drunk? that one party we went to?” Chaerin smirked. “Well, you were so drunk that I decided to take pictures of your little drunk self, and if I needed to use them against you, I would…. And here we are.” Chaerin pulled some photos out her bag and showed them to Dara with a grin on her face.

The photos were bad. One picture showed Dara half on the couch drenched with alcohol, another showed her with her tongue out holding someone’s foot, and the others were even more horrid.

Dara cleared , and lunged to grab the photos, however Chaerin had other plans and snatched it back before Dara could put her hands on it.

“Break up with him, or all these photos will be on the internet and you, my dear will be the loser girlfriend of Mr. Kwon Jiyong.”

Dara couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She felt tears on the edge of her eyes; she truly loved Jiyong with all her heart. He made her feel so special and she knew that if he left then she would be heartbroken.

However Chaerin was right, she did some bad things in her past and she couldn’t bear with him knowing about her dark side. She couldn’t let herself bring Jiyong down because of love. Jiyong was so successful in his life right now, and he could get any girl he wanted. So why did he chose her? She wasn’t that important, just another girl..

“Ok I’ll do it.”

-

To be continued. 

WHO HAS SEEN GDRAGONS NEW MV? I cannot with Jiyong. He is too y.

tumblr_magouvsDgJ1rfcksso5_250.gif

No hate for CL, I love her to death. ♥