A Bundle Of Joy.

A Series of Daragon Drabbles.

 

For monsterbingle

A piercing cry was heard throughout the house and Jiyong woke up in surprise. He looked over to his wife, Park Sandara, and smiled in relief. “I got this baby. Your Jiyongie will handle this.” He speaks softly, then chuckling at the nickname Sandara had given him.

He slowly pushes the blankets away, and Sandara slowly stirs in her sleep.  “Mhhm.” Sandara whines from the loss of his warmth.  “Sweetheart, I’m right here. I gotta take care of junior over here.” He laughs and kisses her forehead.

He walks out of their room and slips into the room next door, smiling at the bundle of joy in the crib. “Hello Kwon Myungdae. Appa is here.” Jiyong slowly picks up his crying 10 month old son from the crib and rocks back and forth to stop him from crying. “You know Umma has had a long day today, don’t you? We don’t want umma to be cranky in the morning… she won’t bake cookies for us.” Myungdae settled down quickly as if he understood everything that his appa was telling him.

Jiyong rubbed Myungdae’s back soothingly, smiling at how quiet he has become in a matter of seconds. “Good boy.” He kisses his son’s cheek, earning a small giggle from him.

Jiyong hears shuffling behind him and he quickly turns around, holding his son close to his body.

“Hey. You should’ve woken me up.” Sandara walks closer to Jiyong and offers to hold her son to hold him.  “I knew you’ve had a long day. Myungdae missed his appa.” Sandara laughs and kisses the top of Myungdae’s head., then she walks over to Jiyong pressing her own lips to his.

“I love you.” She says softly, now realizing that Myungdae has fallen asleep. “I love you more baby. Now let’s go back to bed hmm? We could bring our angle with us.”

Jiyong walks over to Sandara and picks her up bridal style, earning a small squeal from her. He was careful not to drop both of them, walking them to the master bedroom, then dropping them both on the bed wrapping them in blankets, before he slipped under the blankets with them. 

-

This is Jiyong when he see's Dara.

tumblr_mby4ixIOpi1qmtbwjo2_250.gif

sdfhjsdh;asdhasaddg