Together Forever pt. 2

A Series of Daragon Drabbles.

 

 

“Oh! Dara, there he is! Go and say hello!”

Jiyong stood at the door with a tuxedo. He looked so amazing. Dara was drooling by the time he walked to their table.

“Annyeong. I’m sorry I’m late!  There was a lot of traffic in the area. I bought everyone gifts!” As Jiyong passed out his gifs to everyone, Dara couldn’t help but admire Jiyong.

He didn’t look like he was an 18 year old kid who would sneak up behind you to make silly faces. He looked more like a god. He had a new hairstyle, blond, and gorgeous. Dara bit her bottom lip as she scolded herself. “Yah, what are you doing? Don’t pay attention to this jerk!”She thought to herself. Dara coughed loudly before excusing herself to the bathroom.

She scurried to the bathroom, slamming the door closed. She took a deep breath, and stared at her reflection in the mirror. “No, Dara. Stop. He will never love you like you love him. He will probably leave you just like last time. Stop.” She said those words over and over again until she felt tears falling from her eyes.

She groaned realizing that her makeup was smearing all over her face. Dara was about to fix her makeup until a pair of arms s around her waist, making her squeal. “Dara.. “ Jiyong’s voice was husky, his arms tightening around her waist. Jiyong heard everything, and frowned. He felt the same way about Dara from the start.

 Yoona was just to get her jealous... he didn’t know that she would actually make a move on him. Jiyong’s heart was always Dara’s. No matter what, he felt himself thinking about her. All the time.

“I have something for you, baby.” His words made her shiver, her voice straining to come out of . Jiyong let go of Dara and spun her around. Jiyong had the teddy bear in his hands, a small smile on his face. The same teddy bear that she was going to give him on that day she was going to confess.

“I’m sorry... you must hate me. Dara, I only love you. No one else.  I wish I hadn’t left right after that day so we could’ve made up, but I had to leave. Now that I’m back we can be together. I want to get married with you. Only you… My baby, Dara. I know I don’t deserve you but-“Dara couldn’t take it anymore, she forcefully grabbed Jiyong and slammed her lips against his.

“I’m only yours.”  Dara smiled to herself. She was ready to get married to Jiyong, and she knew he was the one. 

--

Is anyone watching Flower Boy Ramen Shop right now? 

HDUISHd;ahuhIUHSIDUAHD I AM IN LOVE WITH HYUN WOO. 

tumblr_lxl5gcoFT71qaeebuo1_250.gif

just come into my bed ok bb