Splitting up. Part 2.

A Series of Daragon Drabbles.

 

Jiyong stared into Dara’s eyes; no expression could be read from him as he leaned down and kissed Dara full on the lips. Dara stiffened and did not kiss him back.

“Jiyong, I’m sorry. We’re done.”  Her voice was strained and she pushed away Jiyong, holding back her tears. “I’ll ask Bom to get my things later. Goodbye Jiyong. I don’t love you anymore”

Dara ran out the front door, sobbing into her fist as tears poured out of her eyes. It killed her – to tell the one that she truly loves a lie; a big lie, but this was for him. Things were always better with her out of the picture.  Dara ran into the elevator and she pressed the button to closer the elevator as quickly as she could, since she already knew that Jiyong would already be after her in a heartbeat.

“Dara! Wait! I can’t live without you. Don’t leave I-“The elevator doors closed before Jiyong could make it inside. She fell to the floor, completely heartbroken. She hated to see Jiyong cry, she would always kiss his tears away, but now she couldn’t do that anymore.  She sobbed and sobbed loudly, chanting apologies over and over again.

The elevator dinged and she ran out quickly not wanting anyone to see her. “Dara!” Dara followed the voice and turned around, she saw Jiyong panting and sweating as if he ran down 7 flights of stairs. Dara furrowed her brows and dashed to the door and to the right through the streets of Seoul.  Jiyong was still calling her name as she ran even faster than before into a spa, she had to catch her breath.

Dara peeked out the window to see if Jiyong was still there and she breathed in relief when she saw him pass by, however she felt her heart break even more when she saw Chaerin and Jiyong talking. Chaerin with a nasty smirk on her face and Jiyong with a confused look on his face.  Dara wondered what was going on between then and bit her lower lip.

-          2 hours later

Dara was at Top and Bom’s apartment for the night.  “You broke up with Jiyong? Why? You guys were really working out! Even Top said that Jiyong was happier than he ever was.” Dara sighed and didn’t respond, instead she fell on the bed in the spare room and fell asleep.

There was scuffling that can be heard from the door and Dara risen up from the bed and stretched. There was muffled sounds and Dara was wondering what was going on.

“Jiyong… you can’t come in. Dara isn’t here. Leave please.” Top’s voice was husky and low as Jiyong struggled to get inside.

“Top, you know me. I can’t live without my girl….I can’t. She means the world to me, I’m never giving up. I love her.” Jiyong looked into his friend’s eyes for some sympathy. Top sighed and turned around just in time to see Dara in her bunny pjs, crying like a little baby. 

She couldn’t think. She couldn’t breathe.  “J-Jiyong...” She sniffled and leaped into her boyfriends arms.  No words were said between the couple, nothing but kisses.

“Chaerin is crazy to think that I would ever leave you.” Dara widened her eyes. “Y-You knew?” Jiyong nodded and kissed her nose.

“She told me everything, and I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I don’t care about your past, I don’t care about what you did before. I will love you no matter what. You’re my girl and it’s going to stay that way. Forever.” ♥

-

Sorry if this was lacking. I was planning to make it much longer, but I don't want to bore you guys.

I still love you guys. Thanks for  subbing and comenting. 

OH! And I'm currently taking requests, so if you guys have any ideas for a chapter, message me ♥

image