Drunken confession.

A Series of Daragon Drabbles.

 

Dara was seated on her couch watching her favorite scary movie, No Soul. It was about a girl who lived her life trying to find out why there was evil in the world, but what she didn’t know what that a evil spirit had been following her the whole time. The spirit gives her hallucinations and sends her into a spiraling madness.

The tv was a on full volume and Dara could care less about her neighbors hearing the movie. She was too interested in her own heart beating in fear.

As the evil spirit was about to pop into the mirror, a loud knocking is heard which made Dara scream louder than she ever had before. She felt her feet shake and wondered who would be at the door at 11:00 at night.

Dara grabbed her umbrella and looked in the peephole to see who it was; still spooked from the movie she panted and let out a sigh of relief.

It was her best friend, Kwon Jiyong.

She furiously opened the door and glared at the figure in front of her. He was wearing baggy jeans, a beanie, and a blank v-neck; he smelled like alcohol. A lot of it.  

“Yah! You’ve been drinking again?! What’s with you?” Dara pulled him inside and closed the door.

Jiyong put his hands to his head and grinned as if he won a million dollars. “I really really really wanted to talk to you tonight, baby.” His voice was slured, and she scoffed.

“Jiyong, you’re drunk. Tell me in the morning alright? Go sleep.” Dara started to push him to her spare bedroom, but he wouldn’t budge.

“No!” Jiyong pouted like a little kid who didn’t want any vegetables for dinner. Jiyong pointed his finger to the couch and Dara obeyed , sitting on the couch. Jiyong kneeled down in front of her and Dara furrowed her brows, biting her inner cheeks to keep her from smiling.

“Dara, from the first….. “ He burps and laughs at himself. “From the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew you were the girl for me. You may have thought I was a total loser at first, but I’ve grown up. We’ve known each other since we were 7 and I thought you were the most beautiful girl in the world. I never imagined spending the rest of my life with anyone else but you.”

Dara was stunned. She never thought that Jiyong would ever like her…. Yeah she had a crush on him, but she was too afraid that it would damage their friendship so she never said anything.  She thought that Jiyong would go for Park Bom or Lee Chaerin. Those two were so beautiful in ever y way, and why would Jiyong like her?

“Dara, baby… I just wanted to say…. I…. like….you…..” His words trailed off, but Dara stayed completely silent. It took her a whole minute to realize what he had said to her.

Dara swooped down and kissed Jiyong on the lips, not caring about the taste of alcohol on his lips.

-

Dara woke up with a yawn, her hair messy and her tv still on. “Hmm, what a weird dream…” She sighed and thought about her crazy dream, even though it felt so real. Dara did her normal morning routine and smelled bacon.

She immediately darted her head to the kitchen and peeked at the intruder who was shirtless cooking her food.  HER FOOD.  No one ever touched Park Sandara’s food.

She went up behind the intruder and jumped on his back, hitting his shoulders, his chest, everything her hands could reach. The intruder groaned loudly and set her on the counter and turned around, glaring at Dara.

“Jiyong?” Dara tilted her head and pressed her lips into a thin line. “When did you come in? And why are you shirtless?!?”

 Jiyong chuckles and kissed Dara on the lips, wrapping his arms around her waist. Dara widened her eyes and realized that she wasn’t dreaming. Everything was real.

Oh .

“Good morning, beautiful girlfriend.”

-

Sorry about the lack of updating. School .

Thanks for subbing. 

tumblr_m8hsvnJVyR1qfg0euo3_250.gif

I love you all! ♥-♥

-Currently taking any requests. Comment below on what you want the lovely couple to experience next.