Twitter

A Series of Daragon Drabbles.

 

For Daragon22~*

G-Dragon @IBGDRGN”@haroobomkum Noona, don’t do it”

Bom @haroobomkum”@IBGDRGN ㅡㅡ;;; Don’t do it either~~”

GD @IBGDRGN”@haroobomkum I’m gonna do it, but noona, you can’t”

Sandara signed into twitter, a social networking site she had just joined.  Is Jiyong on?, she wondered to herself.

After checking the Daragon hashtag, Dara found an ongoing conversation with her best friend, Park Bom.

She watched them converse with one another. Noona don’t do it? What would that mean? She thought aloud. Dara couldn’t help but feel a little jealous. Jiyong hasn’t spoken to her in 2 weeks… and here he is talking to Bom like it was nothing. As if he was mocking her, with his small talk with Bom.

Fuming, she immidietly put a response, barging in in their conversation.

Sandara Park @krungy21”@IBGDRGN @haroobomkum ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

That’ll show them to tell me what they’re talking about. Hmmph. Dara wore a triumphant smirk on her lips and waited until they responded.

GD @IBGDRGN”@krungy21 @haroobomkum Noona’s don’t laugh! Don’t do it”

Dara @krungy21”@IBGDRGN @haroobomkum Hul ㅠㅠ I should not have joined this conversation ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

GD @IBGDRGN”@krungy21 @haroobomkum This is where we learn a valuable lesson not to join in on other people’s conversations..”

Dara paused, and then pressed her lips into a thin line. Oh my god, he’s right. I never should’ve barged in like that. Aish, my jealously.

She flicked herself in the forehead and logged off after that, feeling discouraged with herself.  She then climbed into bed and lay there. An 10 minutes or so has passed and she started to cry. Tears erupting from her eyes.

“We haven’t seen each other in such a long time. I j-just felt that I needed to know. God, I’m so stupid.” She grabbed her pillow and let out a scream of frustration.  “Why am I so needy? He must be doing fine without me. Aish, feelings .” She sniffled and ran her fingers through her long hair. She didn’t even realize the figure standing in her doorway.

The figure walked up to her and picked her up and threw her over their shoulder like a sack of potatos. She screamed loudly and punched the intruders back, trying to hurt him.

“Calm down. It’s me.” Dara gasped.

“Jiyong?” Dara was seated on the couch and she scooted away from Jiyong, who was sweating bullets. “Jiyong, why are you here? Why are you sweating?” Jiyong sighed and pressed a sweet kiss on her lips.

Dara widened her eyes and almost whined when he pulled away. “I ran here.” He laughs. “I’m sorry about the twitter thing. Bom was kinda getting on my nerves.. She was trying to convince me to wear a fuzzy lavender jacket that smelled like her grandmothers garden. She was about to force the jacket upon me. “Dara pouted a little and crawled into his lap.

 “I’m sorry about yelling at you, and I’m sorry for hurting you. I know we haven’t seen each other. I just been busy and I hate that I couldn’t kiss you every night and comfort you.” He brought his head to her neck, taking in her scent.

“It’s ok. I know you’re busy, and I forbid you to ever wear that jacket.” She giggles and kisses his cheek.

--

Hello sweeties. This was a request, and I hope you liked it. 

I'm sorry I couldn't update often T-T

I need inspiration. sdiofjsdfsfs;d

tumblr_mbkj3nkOzr1qgwsu3o5_250.gif

*translations are not mine