Her Decision

I Promised I'll Never Love Again

 

That night, Miyoung couldn’t fall asleep. She kept on replaying what happened earlier in the day; when Siwon asked her to become his girlfriend. Although she decided to move on, she thought everything is moving too quickly. Miyoung can’t keep up with the events that await her.

“Should I accept his confession?” Miyoung sat quietly and very still on her bed. Her knees were pressed against her chest as she leaned against the wall. Thoughts were overflowing her small brain.

She didn’t know how to answer Siwon. Sure he was very sweet to her, but it is the truth that she can’t forget about Kyuhyun.

Just accept Siwon’s confession and get over Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun’s dead for God’s sake! He no longer exists in the world and that’s a fact! It’s time to move on already! You even said so!

Miyoung’s conscience was persuading her to accept Siwon’s confession.

“I can’t. I just can’t seem to forget about Kyu. He means the world to me.” Sniffles could be heard.

It’s been two years! Can’t you see that he no longer exists in that world of yours?! There’s an incredible, charming, devoted, thoughtful, and indeed a perfect man standing right in front of you. Are you going to let this unbelievable chance slip away?

“You mean Siwon?”

Who else just confessed to you earlier today? Of course it’s him, pabo!

“Siwon’s a great guy, but-”

See, you think he’s a great guy! You and Siwon are meant to be. End of story.

“Yeah but-”

Don’t hesitate anymore and just accept his confession! Call him out to get a drink of coffee tomorrow afternoon and let him know how you feel. You said it earlier; it’s time to move on.

“Do you really think that?”

Why hello, I’m your conscience. Of course my advice is always right. I would have to admit that you’re stupid for refusing such good blessings like this. Technically I would be calling myself stupid but we’re not focusing on that at the moment. Just do what you think is right. In this case, listen to me as I am your sense of right and wrong.

“I suppose.”

Girl, there’s only one path to follow and that is to continue moving forward. Never look back at the past. The past is already long gone. Look at what’s awaiting you and that is your future.

“To sum it all up, I should just accept his confession and forget about Kyu?”

That was the focal point of my speech.

“I’m such a pabo.”

Yes you are such a pabo.

“I guess this is the end, Kyu. The memories we’ve shared, I’ll forever store it in my heart.” A teardrop fell onto the quilt. “I must move forward. Please, don’t be mad for I broke my promise.”

Miyoung finally came to conclusion. Tomorrow afternoon, she will meet up with Siwon at a nearby café and truthfully respond to his confession.

That night, Miyoung cried herself to sleep. It was tears of sorrow yet they were also tears of bliss. Teardrops fell on her milky cheeks. It was her guardian angel, Cho Kyuhyun. He’s been protecting her from hazardous obstacles for the past two year yet she was unaware of it.

“I can never stay mad at you. It’s my fault that you’re like this. It’s my fault for suddenly leaving you. Please, forget about me. Forget the Cho Kyuhyun who passed away two years ago. You found someone who can protect you, in replace of me; he is your real prince in a shining armor. Choi Siwon is a great guy. I can tell he loves you wholeheartedly. Forget about me; continue living life full of bloom. Just know that I’ll always be deep down in your heart. I’ll forever love you.” Angelic tears flowed down Kyuhyun’s cheeks.

Kyuhyun saw the ring he proposed her with. Tears threatened to stream down his face.

“It’s time to move on, my precious Miyoung.”Kyuhyun outlined Miyoung’s features with his bare hands.

“Saranghae, Lee Miyoung.” He said one last time before vanishing from the room that used to belong to Miyoung and him.Tears were flowing down the side of Miyoung’s closed eyes. The words that escaped from Kyuhyun’s angelic lips have made its direction to the centre of Miyoung’s heart.

Kyuhyun will forever be the first man that ever stole her heart.

 


Keke xD Does this chapter confuse you? Please comment on what you think :).
I may not be the best writer out there, so I apologize for any grammar/spelling/punctuations - mistakes.

Critiques are welcomed!
Please comment and subscribe!