My Last Wish

I Promised I'll Never Love Again

 

 

-One year later-

Down on Earth, Miyoung and Siwon were walking down the icy, cold, and slippery park with their hands intertwined with each other’s. It was the park where they officially engaged in a conversation.

“Miyoung-ah, I love you.” Siwon stopped his tracks and hugged Miyoung tightly. His arms made its way around her slim waist, as she did the same to Siwon’s waist.

“I love you too. Thank you for always being with me through the past year.”

Believe it or not, it’s been a year. Quick isn’t it? Miyoung have decided to forget the past and continue living forward. The past no longer lingered in her heart, causing her pain. She’s found someone who truly loves her. She’s found someone who will no longer cause her heart to shatter in pieces. Siwon made an oath to her the day after their date to the Italian cuisine. He swore he will only love Miyoung and forever will protect her.

“I feel so special, having a boyfriend like you.”

“You’re an angel sent to me from heaven, you know that?”

“I’m heaven’s angel.”

“You’re my sweet and pure angel. Like eternal snow.” He kissed her on the forehead.

“Then you are my… sweet and tasty chocolate.”

“Why am I a chocolate?”

“You’re always there to cheer me up, buying me sweets whenever I’m feeling down. If you’re not chocolate, then you’re a bitter melon.”

“Yah… I can be a bitter melon to everyone else but you. You’re my angel and I can be your chocolate.”

Miyoung snuggled in for more warmth.

“Promise me you won’t ever leave me.” Siwon nodded and gently placed a tender kiss on Miyoung’s forehead.

Above Earth’s surface is the pure heaven. Kyuhyun is watching his beautiful girl learning to cope with the present and the near future. He’s been observing how his replacement, Choi Siwon, has been able to protect Miyoung. Over the past year, Kyuhyun observed the events occurring on Earth. When Miyoung was at her downfall after a couple of weeks of their first date, it was Siwon that’s been there to accompany her. When Miyoung was applying for a job as an assistant for an interior designing company, it was Siwon that drove her there and prayed for her success. When Miyoung was learning to adapt to life with him, it was Siwon that comforted her.

There was pure sincerity in the eyes of Choi Siwon. Kyuhyun knew very well that he can rely on Choi Siwon to take care of his Miyoung. Now she belongs to Siwon, no longer his girl.

“Hyung, he’s been protecting her for the past year, hasn’t he?” Kyuhyun asked his hyung, but his hyung did not reply.

“He’s been doing a great job.” Kyuhyun’s eyes were full of sadness. If only he was there to save her from misery. If only he didn’t die.

But then again, he’s lucky he became an angel. Those who commit sins are brought to hell. Kyuhyun is very thankful for meeting such a wonderful and loving girl like Cho Miyoung, who taught him the positive things in life. Without her, he would’ve gone to hell after his death.

“Hyung, I can make my last wish, right?” Kyuhyun glanced at his hyung; a nod was what he got in response.

“My last wish is for Choi Siwon and Cho Miyoung to live happily ever after, through eternity and bliss.” After his last wish, a single teardrop streamed down on onto the globe he was observing through. A single feather gently landed on top of the globe.

“Goodbye, my love.”



Triple update and the last chapter! )':
Comment below if you're confused with the ending.
I hope you liked this story!<333

Critiques are welcomed!
Please comment !<3