Morning Breakfast

I Promised I'll Never Love Again

 

It was a Saturday morning. Miyoung woke up early yet she planned to sleep in until later on in the day. She yawned and stretched, then peeked at the clock. It read 10:35 A.M. She decided to sleep in but as she lay back down on her comfortable bed, she couldn’t drift off to dreamland. Instead she stared at the clear white ceiling from above. Her stomach soon growled and she figured she was hungry.

At the same time, Siwon was pacing back and forth around his bedroom. He scratched the nape of his neck. He didn’t know what came over him but for the entire night he couldn’t stop thinking about her, Cho Miyoung. It was a beautiful name and somewhat similar to his surname. If only he can add the letter i and change her name from Cho Miyoung to Choi Miyoung. He was craving for her but not in that way. He was desperate for her heart to belong to him. Though it’s too soon for them to get married, he planned it all. He would ask her out and eventually they will start dating. But first they need to understand each other more. This means being friends and engaging in many more conversations.

That day, Miyoung and Siwon walked out of their apartments and headed towards the lobby.

“Ah-" Miyoung walked out of the elevator but bumped into somebody.

“Oh it’s okay.” Miyoung looked up and saw that it was Siwon.

“This seems quite familiar,”Siwon thought to himself. “this is just like last time, except she didn’t fall this time. It’s déjà vu.”

“A-annyeonghaseyo.” She greeted, almost too quiet. Thankfully Siwon heard her very clear.

“Where are you headed to?” He got straight to the point. No need to turn any corners to reach the destination.

“Somewhere to eat breakfast.” A smile crept onto his face.

“What a coincidence. Want to join me for breakfast?” She nodded as her stomach continued growling. Her face was definitely flushed with a tint of red, displaying embarrassment. This led another smile formed onto Siwon’s lips.

“Gaja.” He took her by the hand and they walked through a small crowd of people.

Miyoung’s heart skipped a beat at the gigantic hands intertwined with hers. She’s never held anyone’s hand ever since he left her alone in the world. Holding hands meant that she’s secured and safe. That was her definition of holding hands.

His hands are filled with warmth. She thought and smiled.

Siwon and Miyoung walked to a restaurant near their apartment. Although it was a short distance, they felt the road have been stretched out for them to enjoy the path they chose. In this case, they chose to open up their hearts. From the very first day he laid eyes on her, he knew she was the one. As for Miyoung, she still can’t learn to accept the fact that she needs to move on. She needs to move on, away from him for the last time.


Keke xD Short chapter. Is she starting to open her heart to Siwon now?~
I may not be the best writer out there, so I apologize for any grammar/spelling/punctuations - mistakes.

Critiques are welcomed!
Please comment and subscribe!