Siwon's Past

I Promised I'll Never Love Again

I hope Miyoung isn’t like those girls. It would be horrid if she was but I’m positive that she’s different. She's different from those cheaters and liars of a girlfriend. But they’re in the past and Miyoung’s my future. He thought while observing her eating movements.

“Why are you staring at me?” She asked with her head tilted to her side.

“Nothing... You’re beautiful.” He complimented and that was the truth. She was beautiful in his eyes.

“Uh... thank you.” She said and went back to eating. It was quiet for quite some time.

“Are all guys blind?” He decided to break the awkward silence.

Miyoung almost choked on her food.

“Pardon me?” She couldn’t help but want to laugh. It seemed like an insult to all the male population considering he’s a guy and he asked a ridiculous question.

“Are all guys blind?” He repeated.

“I’m not sure. Are they?” She giggled at the pointless question he just asked her.

“I don’t know. I think so. I mean, how can they not realize a gorgeous lady in front of their eyes? If they realized how pretty you are, you’d have a huge line of guys pleading for you to be theirs. They’ll be so desperate to have you as a girlfriend. I’m sure you’ll be a wonderful girlfriend.”

“Hm… I’m not so sure about that since there are way many prettier girls than me in the world.”

“Yeah, but those girls are so full of plastic surgery.” His statement directed an insult to a majority of the female population.

“You’re an exception. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met. One that’s pure and innocent.”

“Why thank you.” She giggled once again and the two went back to finishing their breakfast.

After they were done eating, Siwon paid for the food as how a gentleman would pay for their date on their date.

She is definitely out of the ordinary. She’s different from those girls I’ve encountered with. Is this my faith? Siwon thought while walking next to Miyoung.

Miyoung’s past created damage in her heart. She’s been regretting her decision and burdening herself ever since.

Siwon’s past wasn’t very bright either. Each and every single girlfriend he had in the past has built up a huge impact on his thoughts. His heart was shattered to pieces as they took advantage of him, breaking his trust and love for them. His past girlfriends leeched off of him and treated him like a slave. They pretended that they love him but in truth, they don’t. All they do is use his credit card to buy very expensive brand name clothing. When they’re done using Siwon, they crush his heart until there was no more.

Whenever Siwon laid eyes on a new girl, he would fall for her. Maybe it was love at first sight. Yet at the same time, he would start doubting her based on how much she loves him. He would feel insecure even though he knows they’re love is inseparable. It seems inseparable. In the end, he feels the pain once again and wonders what he did wrong in his past life. There were times when his heart was crying a river that would overflow any minute. There were times when he wanted to die. There were times when he thought to himself, I would never fall again.

In no way does he want his heart to feel the pain of heartbreak. The first couple of heartbreaks were too painful to handle. He would start questioning God; did you decide this to be my faith? Is this what you really want me to go through? Huh, God?!

Siwon doesn’t seem to understand it. He just has bad taste for girls like those in the past. He’s too naïve and innocent. Not once did his love succeeded. All of his relationships were a big failure. Ever since then, he’s shut down his thoughts towards any relationships. He’s never been in a relationship ever since two years ago. It was the same time as Miyoung’s heart shattered. He promised not to love anyone but himself. He promised to never believe in love at first sight.  

Two years later in the present, he’s broken his promise about not loving anyone else but himself and broken his promise about love at first sight. He broke the promises he sworn to God. Though the promise is broken, he thanked God. He thanked God for his new faith. God had brought him to his angel, Cho Miyoung. He didn’t sense what he expected to experience; the doubtful emotion. It was different with Miyoung. He was 99% positive that she will never break his heart. He was 99% positive she will cherish him the way he will cherish her. That is, only if she agrees to become his girlfriend when he asks her out.

 


Keke xD I know I sort of rushed on this. Please bare with me. Also, please comment down below what you think will happen between Siwon and Miyoung! I would love to read some interesting inferences/predictions/suggestions!~
I may not be the best writer out there, so I apologize for any grammar/spelling/punctuations - mistakes.

Critiques are welcomed!
Please comment and subscribe!