Give your heart a break

A bad friend

 

“Kris, I want to meet you. I'll wait for you in the park that we'd arrived. If I hadn’t meet you, I wouldn’t leave” Kris received a message from Nicole but he still did not answer her.

Since returning to his apartment, Kris can't rid out of thinking about Nicole. Her message still keep repeat in his head makes Kris very uncomfortable. From what she has done has proved that Nicole really want to restore their relationship. So he began to wonder “Should I forgive her?” Kris really wants to meet Nicole, he want to talk to her badly but he doesn't know why just see her, Dongwoon image show up in his head and his anger will explode. Maybe he will forgive Nicole but not at the moment. It becomes very difficult. Kris shook his head, trying to dispel the thoughts about Nicole and Dongwoon. Kris decided to go elsewhere for relax. Finally he ended up in a roadside tavern. Recently, alcohol became his friends more often, although he didn’t like it.

Ah, it’s raining! – Someone in tavern cried out.

So bad! The weather is so erratic! – Another muttered.

Kris looked out the door. Rain is falling!

"I’ll wait for you….If I hadn’t meet you, I wouldn’t leave" – Her message continues to repeat.

“Was she waiting for me?” – Kris wondered.

Ignoring her! It's not relevant to me! - Kris drinking another glass of soju while he mutters to himself.

But more and more heavy rain and he couldn’t stay still anymore. “This stupid girl could stand in the rain waiting for me”. Kris grabbed his jacket and paid the cashier. He must quickly come to see Nicole although he was tipsy.

--

Nicole was waiting for Kris for three hours and Kris still not coming, but she hasn’t given up. Now she began understand the feeling of Kris as he was waiting for her on that day like? Feeling sorry for him once again rise in her mind.

It's sudden rain.

“Even God also want bully me” – Nicole whispered.

Rain grew more and more, she still didn’t see Kris. Nicole slowly sinking into despair, when she thought Kris didn’t want to see her anymore. Her tears began to fall mixed into the cold rain. Suddenly she felt the rain no longer falls on her. She looked up, an umbrella to shield her. Nicole happily calls his name but contrary to her expectations. Person is holding umbrella to cover her is Dongwoon. Nicole's smile went out as soon as she saw Dongwoon.

Dongwoon, why are you? – Nicole couldn’t hide her disappointment.

Nicole, i think Kris won't come – Dongwoon is really very sad when he heard Nicole say this but he quickly hides it.

No, certain he would come – Nicole stubbornness not believe.

Nicole, it was raining! Why do you torture yourself like that – Dongwoon took Nicole's hand. His left hand is holding the umbrella for Nicole while he was wet because of the rain.

I want to wait for him – Nicole pulled out his hand.

Nicole, Are you too stubborn or too stupid? If he wants, he had come here for a long time. Don't make you have to wait for him until now – Dongwoon angry shouted at her.

Kris… he is… really… hated… me... He never… mad at me like that. He…certainly will not talk to me anymore and… he doesn’t want to see me… again – Nicole said between sobs. Now she's really crying. Dongwoon said exactly what she was thinking. Nicole felt like her heart was quivering with pain. “Why does it hurt like this?” Every time she thought about Kris, her heart sank. “Why?”

Dongwoon hugged Nicole in his arms. He felt so bad. His heart ached when he saw Nicole cry because Kris. Dongwoon really want to get this girl even though at the beginning he didn’t intend to occupy the heart Nicole. He just wanted to provoke encouraged Kris, but each passing day his thought about Nicole has changed. He doesn’t know from when, what he did it’s not to provoke Kris but to closer to Nicole.

Nicole is a strange girl but she made ​​his heart warm as ever. He has been in love, has been flirting with so many girls but no girl as Nicole. She isn't the most beautiful or the most talented girl. She's just clumsy and naive girl but why do he still want to have this girl. He wants to protect her, make her happy and smiling every day. Yet today she cried probably the root causes leading to her sorrow related to him. Saw Nicole suffering like that, he began to doubt his intentions: “What I am doing is wrong?”Dongwoon hugged tightly Nicole with sad and guilty feeling.

Distance, there is a man standing in the rain looking at them with a heart full of pain and angry. He dropped the umbrella is held in his hand when he saw what was going on. He clenched his fist and his eyes flaming. Anger boiled up in each of his blood vessels. He felt his heart is being squeezed. Nothing could make him more pain at this moment. He regretted coming here. He blames himself was so weak before her.

I want to believe in you but you let me down. Finally, you still hurt me!

 

He quietly walked in the cold rain but perhaps his heart more cold than rain that day.

--

Nicole obediently follow Dongwoon go home but she still can't sleep. Discomfort feel rising in her heart. “Why Kris didn’t come? He really hates me?” This question kept haunted Nicole so she decided to look for Kris although it was late. She knew it’s impolite to meet him at midnight but if she doesn’t do this, sure she couldn’t longer sleep.

Nicole pressed the doorbell, but he didn’t open the door. Then she press several times but he still didn’t appear.

Kris, open the door! I know you’re in there. Don’t avoid me! – Nicole slammed on door. She began to lose her patience.

Kris, open the door – Nicole shout out. Now she’s mad.

Inside apartment, Kris couldn’t sleep. The middle of the room filled with darkness, he sat on the ground while his hand still holding wine bottle. Kris started drinking non-stop from the time he returned home. He heard Nicole's voice, but he just silent and continue drinking.

Kris, I want to meet you! – The voice that increasingly urged and it made him irritated.

Kris angrily threw the bottle away. He staggered to his feet and walked towards the door.

Kris… – Nicole was about slammed on the doỏ again but it suddenly opened. A person that she wants to meet finally appeared. Nicole surprised at Kris. His clothes were wet because he beams rain.

What do you want from me? – Kris said in a nasty voice, his face red up because of alcohol.

Kris, why you didn't come the venue? – Nicole looked deep into Kris eyes but she could not guess what he was thinking. She felt as if it only fills the darkness. Nicole is very sad to see the current image of Kris.

Why do I have to come? – Kris said. His voice sound a little mad.

I've been waiting for you for so long – Nicole hold Kris hand and she was startled because it was very cold.

Why do you have to wait for me? I didn't ask for that – Kris moved Nicole's hand out his hand. Then he push her ​​into a corner, his eyes become scary. Nicole really amazed and frightened at what he does.

Kris, are you drinking again? I said you shouldn't drink a lot of alcohol, why do you still stubborn? – Nicole trying to calm though her ​​heart beat like crazy.

Why should I listen to you? What are you of mine? Are you my girl? – Kris kept asking. His hands gripped the shoulders of Nicole and makes Nicole stuck between the wall and him.

I…I’m your friend – Nicole stammered.

If you’re just my friend, why did you come to my house at midnight? – Kris leaned his head to closer Nicole.

The distance between them was really small. Their face only inches apart and Nicole could feel the smell of alcohol in Kris's breath that blew on her face.

I… just want to meet you – Nicole breathed heavily. Her feeling at the moment is hard to describe by word.

What for? – Kris scoffs. He stared at on Nicole eyes and it made her more confused.

Ah, uhm, I think we need to talk about recent misunderstandings – Nicole looked around, trying to avoid eyes contact with him.

But for a man, he wouldn’t think so – Kris said with a smirk.

You… – Before Nicole could finish the sentence, Kris has pressed his lips against on her. Nicole's eyes widen in surprise.

Uhm, Kri… – Nicole want to talk something but it was choke. Kris is eating her lips hungrily.

Nicole struggled to escape. She used both hands to hit on Kris chest but no effect. It's just makes him more excited. Kris squeezed Nicole's hand and pressed them against the wall, now she has no way to resist. Meanwhile he continued to deepen the kiss. He pushed his tongue inside in a rude way.

Nicole was bitten Kris bottom lip as her last effort in the fight against him. Sudden attack of Nicole hurt Kris so he let go of her. Nicole gasped and tried to catch her breath and frightened look at Kris who was surprised by her action. A sharp pain in his lip, Kris used his thumb to wipe his bottom lip, it was bleeding.

You like it rought, right? – Kris let out a small laugh which made Nicole startle.

Kris becomes very scary, his face froze and his eyes reddened. It looks like he wasn't himself anymore. Nicole was about run away but immediately caught by Kris. He yanked her and forced her was facing him. His left hand holding Nicole waist while his right hand held the back of her neck to make sure she can't escape him again. Kris smirked and kissed her passionately. This time it was more intense and rude, her lips broke out in pain. She could feel the salty from Kris's blood mixed in kiss. It hurt her. Nicole helpless and accept everything is going according to the discretion of Kris. She doesn't want to hurt Kris though what he's doing it make her painful a lot. Nicole tears fall. Kris knew but he ignored it. Now he no longer held his mind. He just wanted this moment to be maintained and never stop.

Now, now are you satisfied? – Kris asked with a smirk after broke out their kiss.

Nicole slapped violently Kris cheek. She couldn’t stop the tears from falling. His words like a knife pierced her heart. Kris belittled her. She never felt hate Kris as much as now.

I hate you, Kris – Nicole run away after said that.

Kris touched his cheek. It's burning. He's hurt, it’s not hurt in where Nicole slapping but in his heart. Kris broke down. He’s kneeling on the floor and his body shaking because trying to hold back his cry but but the tears are rolling down.

“What did I do? Why I act so stupid? Why? Why?” – Kris thumped on the wall that made ​​his hands bleed. He squeezed his chest where his heart was beating painfully. He really hates himself. Nicole is the only girl that he loves so he is ready to do everything to protect her, but today he is the one who hurt her. “Why is my love become so scary? How she can forgive my action?”

Nicole ran in torrential rain. She sobbed. Today, Kris made ​​her cry twice. She can be forgiven if he doesn’t want to see her, but she can’t forgive contempt attitude his earlier. She tried to wipe her lips to remove all traces of the kiss but it’s still here. Whether how she tried, she still clearly felt his kiss on her lips.

The man whom she has just met is a very scary. He looked at her with cold eyes and a heart full of desire. He isn't Kris. Kris doesn't scary like that. Kris may be a hot-tempered guy but he never acts like he had just done. Never!

 “Why did you do that to me?” – Nicole cried despite the rain isn't stopped hitting her.


Forgive me, if this chapter makes someone feel sad! (´_`)

To write kiss scene, I refer a lot of the story (rated M) Ö_Ö

so I was thinking about something dirty (between them). Forgive me, again! but fortunately I had to stop in time.

I haven’t been able to make their kiss scene better sorry for my writing skill is still bad!

And hope you all like it!