Decisions, decisions

The Cold Heartless Guy Who Loves Me

 

Recap:

Kibum pulled me in for a kiss. This time I could really enjoy it, and my heart began to race. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slightly pulled away. “You love me right? I nodded. “Then don’t worry. We’ll find a way to make things right. “

-----------------------

Jieuns POV: 

I couldn't have 2 lovers at once. I had to make my decision. 

Sungmin oppa was sweet, caring, and really loved me. 

...But Kibum loved me too. 

The few days without Kibum my life had been a mess; and even though Sungmin was there to support and comfort me, I would never though that I could return to my old self again. 

I knew I loved Kibum more, but it still broke my heart to think that I would have to break Sungmin's heart. 

 

Sungmin's POV: 

 

I was outside with Yoona listening to Kibum and Jieun’s Conversation. As hard as Yoona tried to drag me away, I was obviously stronger than her.

“You love me right?” I heard Kibum say. “Then don’t worry. We’ll find a way to make things right.”

I felt my heart break in two. Somehow, I knew this was going to happen...

Yoona must have noticed how my shoulder slumped and how my expression became glum. “Do you really love her?” she asked me quietly, being sensitive to my mood (for once >.<) I nodded. “Of course; when she told me she would be my girlfriend…I think that was the happiest day of my life.”

“Well if you loved her wouldn’t you want her to be happy?”

“Don’t go there. Every time I saw Kibum and Jieun together that’s what my friends would tell me.”

Yoona sighed. “There’s deeper meaning behind that, ya know? If you truly loved her enough then you’d be happy that she was happy. You wouldn’t be so heart broken. If you would rather have her depressed but with you, then it’s just a crush. But if you really are happy since she’s happy, you’ll get her back.”

Wow. Deep. I thought.

“Maybe I can be happy for her.” I plastered a fake smile on my face, and said happily, “If she’s happy I’m happy.” Yoona laughed. But her laugh was empty. It was just…there. She sighed and patted my head. “Don’t force yourself,” 

I sighed. "It might just be a crush but I'll still be hurt when she chooses Kibum over me." 

"Everyone gets like that. You just have to...move on." Yoona said, shrugging her shoulders a little. The headache in my brain told me Jieun really was the one for me, but for some reason my heart was saying something else. "And besides," Yoona added, "It's not like you guys are never going to see each other again." I had to agree to that. Jieun and I could become just friends. 

 

While I was thinking Jieun and Kibum walked out of the living room together. They were holding hands which told me that I was about to be dumped. Jieun had wore a wary expression. "Sungmin oppa..." She looked like she couldn't bring herself to break my heart. 

"It's fine Jieun, I know." I tried my best to looke happy. "I knew this would happen fro the begginning. You two really are...meant to be, I guess. So don't worry about me; but promise me, be happy." Jieun gave me a genuine smile. She nodded and looked at Kibum. Kibum held his hand out to me. "So...we cool, then?" I nodded and chook his hand with his. 

My heart felt refreshed that I had done that. I looked at the couple who didn't seem to know what to do next. Yoona cleared . "Sungmin oppa," Oppa? "I need to go somewhere, come with me?" I knew the real meaning behind her words and silently followed. 

 

Jieun's POV: 

The two of us were left alone. It was silent, and awakward. I could feel a huge smile on my face. Kibum oppa loved me, we were together again, and now it looked as if Sungmin was going to be okay. "So..." I started breaking the silence. "What now?" I looked up at Kibum, who was smiling just like me. 

His face slowly inched closer to mine. I felt my face go red. "Jieun...I want to say sorry. For everything. Do you forgive me?" 

I nodded, and the two of us pressed our lips together. After a few seconds, we broke the kiss and smiled at each other. 

"Jieun..." Kibum said hugging me tightly, "I'm going to treat you better from now on. And I'm going to treat you the way I feel about you." 

"What does that mean?" 

"It means that I never treated you the way I felt about you. I loved you but acted like I didn't. So now, I'm going to treat you the right way. The way my heart feels about you." 

"I love you..." he whispered into my ear. 

"I love you too..." I said back.

And that fact would never changed. 

 

------------

GAHHH. THE END O____O  dying becuz of cheesinesssss XP 

but for sungmin lovers, next chapter is going to be Sungmin's happy ending with Jieun. 

anyways, comments are appricieated! and subbies are loved!

ps. kibum/donghae fans! (aka EVERYONE!) check out my new sotry starring themm~ *click here* ^^

Oh. and everyone, please pray for japan! I don't think anyone deserves , so let's pray!