Jessica

The Cold Heartless Guy Who Loves Me

 

Recap:

I ran away so that I wouldn’t have to face this pain anymore.

---------------------

 

I ran away and hid in the bathroom until lunch. No one would ever find me because no one ever used it. Even the janitors never came to clean it, which added on to more reason to NOT use it. Which was perfect for me at the time. I didn’t want anyone to hear me cry while they were peeing…

When lunchtime came, I knew Sungmin had either already started looking for me or would start looking for me now and not give up until he found me.

However, he would never be able to find me. No one knew that this place was where I was whenever I wanted to be alone. Most people thought I was too afraid to even come near this place. Even if I am a little bit of a scaredy cat, to be honest, spiders and mold don’t really scare me too much.  Only Kibum knew that I came to this place.

...Ah, there I go again, thinking about Kibum, thandsome cheater…

 

I pulled out my phone to call Sungmin but before I could I hear voices outside.

“Hey, I think she’s here.”

“Are you sure? Isn’t she afraid of places like these? She’s such a…UGH.”

“I know right, who does SHE think she is?”

I clamped my hand over my mouth so that no one would be able to hear me. Just wait a little bit and they’ll leave. I told myself.

“Hey, I see feet under there!”

! I forgot. My feet were showing under the stalls! There was no hiding now…

I slowly opened the stall door, only to find…

…a group of girls.

“There she is! Get her!” Two girls rush to my side, harshly grabbing me by my arms so that there was no way to escape.

Jessica, one of the queenkas at our school, walked up to me and slapped my face. I winced in pain. “What do you want Jessica.” I stated simply.

Jessica scoffed and took of one of her killer heels and threw it at my stomach. “Ahhhh…” I moaned in pain. “What do I want?” Jessica flipped her hair. “I want YOU to stop being such a and get your head STRAIGHT and STAY AWAY from our boyfriends!”

I was now honestly confused. Or maybe just the pain from her slap and the heel had affected my brain. “W-what do you mean?” Jessica kicked my knees so that I was now kneeling in front of her.

“Listen. I’m going to make it reaaaal easy for you.” He nasally voice said. “I’m just going to make you disappear so that you don’t ever come near Kibum oppa or Sungmin oppa again!” She smiled brightly. She looked around at her clique and nodded. “Girls~” she called.

On cue the girls took out a garbage bag, and forced me into it. I kicked them so that I wouldn’t have to but then Jessica pulled out a knife. “I said I was going to make this easy. Get in the bag or else I’ll have to kill you right here, right now.”

I had no choice but to get into the bag. Inside the bag I felt a loud thunk on my head. And that was the last thing before I out.

 

I woke up in the nurses office. I slowly tried to lift my head but the pain in my neck kept me form doing so. “Ahhh.” I let out a soft whimper.

“Don’t do that.” A bitter voice beside me said.

It was Kibum.

“Kibum…” I said, liquid forming in my eyes. “W-what are you doing here?” I said hesitantly.

“Saving you from getting killed. What the were you doing in a trash bag, unconscious?”

“Oh. Jessica…” I muttered. I saw Kibum’s fist clench. I tried to get up but his strong hand kept me down. “Kibum…” It was still awkward for me not to call him ‘oppa.’

“Stay.” He ordered.

“But, Sungmin-“ Sungmin was probably looking for me. I didn’t want him to be worried or have to skip calls because of me.

“WHAT’S SO GREAT ABOUT HIM ANYWAYS?!” He shouted, alarming me.

“He…he…isn’t like you.” I said delicately, thinking about how even if he WAS a flirt he would never cheat on me.

“LOOK.” Kibum stated sternly, but softened a little. “If this is about me not ‘caring’ enough. Or being insensitive….I can change for you.”

I can change for you.

Change for you

For YOU.

 

I swallowed hard so that my tears would not come out. “That’s not why…I understand you when you’re like that…I mean I’m not that superficial…”

Kibum sighed. “Alright. I may not show it, but. I-I love you, alright? I really really really love you!”

Did he just say he loved me? No. If he loved me, he wouldn’t have cheated.

“If you had really l-loved me, then you w-wouldn’t have done that.”

“DONE WHAT?!” Kibum seemed to be running out of either patience, or just extremely anxious.

Did he really not know? How long has he been cheating to have it not affect him?

“If you don’t know why, then we’re obviously not meant for each other.” I said sternly so that I wouldn’t have to repeat it. Stay strong. Stay strong. I kept telling myself, biting my lip to keep from crying aloud.

Kibum grabbed me by my arms and began shaking me. “CAN’T YOU JUST TELL ME WHY?! I’LL CHANGE! I’M SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID. I-“

 

“Oh. There you were!” Sungmin’s cheery voice stopped Kibum from continuing any further.

“Oppa…” I mumbled.

“Ohmigod! What happened!?”  Sungmin looked at me, surprised by my injuries,  and Kibum. “Did you do this to her?!”  Kibum stood up form his chair, ready to fight. “What if I did?”

What was he saying?! Was he trying to get himself killed? Of course he was. He hated Sungmin so much that he would try to get Sungmin to hate him as well so that they would have a reason to fight.

“Why. Are. You. So. HEARTLESS?!” Sungmin yelled at him. Kibum smirked. “Me. Heartless? Of course I’m heartless. I’m known as the guy who shows no emotion, even to his own girlfriend. But YOU’RE suppose to be the happy-go lucky guy that doesn’t STEAL OTHER PEOPLE’S GIRLFRIENDS!”

This was looking bad, and this time Yoona wasn’t here to control Kibum. The two began shoving each other, until Sungmin fell to the ground.

After he did, Sungmin stood up and was ready to punch Kibum in the face.

Kibum was a cheater but I knew that I couldn’t lie to myself. He had taken up a special part of my heart. “SUNGMIN! STOP!” I said, getting up from the bed, fighting all the pain that pierced my body.

I gently hugged Sungmin by the waist as I pulled him away from Kibum. “Let’s go. I don’t want to be here anymore…” I whispered to him.

Sungmin forcefully pulled his arm away from me, and then smiled his aegyo smile. “Alright. My baby wants to go? Let’s go~” He carried me bridal style and placed a small kiss on my lips. I could have sworn I saw him smirk at Kibum.

Kibum had his fists clenched with bloodshot eyes. His jaw was tensed and it looked like he was keeping himself from fighting Sungmin.

 

Sungmin took me to an outside bench.

“Did he really do this to you?” He asked gently. I shook my head. Sungmin gave me a tired smile. “I knew he wouldn’t. He…that guy…really lov-likes you.”

The words brought back flashbacks from moments before when Kibum had told me he loved me with his own mouth. A flood of tears began to pour from my eyes.

“Oppa. If he loved me…w-why would h-he ch-ch-che-eat?” I cried my heart out. Crying all the time was getting tiring. I hated being the weak one that Kibum thought he could just use for amusement.

“It doesn’t matter anymore.” Sungmin told me. “You’ve got to move one. You have me now.” He gave me a heartwarming smile, and I leaned up to hug him. “Hey.” His warm voice tickled my ears. “I’ll never leave you, okay? Even if you leave me, I’ll always be here, waiting.”

“You make it sound like we’re gonna break up.” I said sniffing away my tears.

“I’m just letting you know. You can do whatever you want, because no matter what, I’ll always be here.”

I smiled at him, and Sungmin pulled me In for a kiss.

I came to the conclusion that Sungmin really was a touchy guy and he liked physical contact. But as I also noticed before, It was awkward for me.

I pulled back the second before our lips could meet.

“I don’t think I’m ready. I mean, ya know, Kibum and all…” I hated myself for being so selfish. Why couldn’t I just kiss him? But something in my heart was holding me back. “I’m sorry.” I told him.

“It’s okay. Like I said, I’ll always be waiting.” He smiled at me. I couldn’t help but blush a little and pinch his cheeks. “Oppa you’re so cute~!”

“I know I am.” I rolled my eyes at his arrogant behavior and lightly slapped his arm. “Never mind, I take back what I said.”  Sungmin over dramatized and pretend to be hurt.

“Ouch! That hurt~” Then he pounced on me so that both of us were on the ground, rolling around, trying to tickle each other.

“O-o-oppa!” I squealed as he reached for my stomach. “S-stop!” But that only encouraged him.

He accidently pushed me back too hard and I was on the ground with him on top of me.

I looked up into his eyes, but for some reason I saw Kibum’s handsome face instead. I quickly panicked and pushed Sungmin away.

“Sorry oppa, but I thought I saw, ‘him’.”

And Sungmin understood exactly what I meant. 

 

--------------

double update since im BORED. btw this fic is going to be pretty short. im trying to make it 15 chapters cuz the reason i started this once is cuz i wanted to take a vreak from my other stories but now i wanna start my other stories again >.< but im going to finish this one first~~^^

btw i just wanna say im not trying to bash snsd or anything but i think its becum a habit to use snsd girls as extras in fics. ive noticed that a lot in af fics. i gess theyre really popular x) ...cept i nvr really like jessica. just saying. i dnt hate her. i just...dislike her. :) 

thanks for you comments and subscriptions! :)