Talk With Yoona

The Cold Heartless Guy Who Loves Me

 

Recap:

“She’s mah cuzzy wuzzy.”

------------------

Yoona was his cousin? THAT EXPLAINED EVERYTHING. Why she was at his house when he wasn’t there. Why she was being a hypocrite when she wasn’t. I felt terrible for showing Jieun the picture now.

Kibum began to stand up from where he was. “Ya know…theres jast no point of LEVING if Jieun isn’t ganna be with me anymooree.” Kibum walked outside and I quickly followed him, paying the bartender.

“Wait up Kibum!” Kibum was walking towards a hobo who had a knife with him.

“Chan I say that?” He asked him. The hobo handed him the knife without a second thought. Probably because he was drunk.

I didn’t realized what Kibum was going to do until he held the knife up to his wrist.

 

There was no way I was going to let him die. I let my reflexes take over. “IT’S JIEUN!” I yelled.

Kibum immediately stopped what he was doing and looked around. “JiJi?” That bought me enough time to run over to him and take the knife away.

“God, Kibum. I thought you were smart!” I threw the knife on the ground and took Kibum to my car where he was knocked out.

 

I felt bad now. Kibum had turned into a mess because of me. Jieun was suffering because of me. And Yoona had to deal with undeserved hate because of me.

I arrived at Kibum’s house and carried him to the door. I didn’t have any hands to open the door so I yelled. “Yoona! YOONA. OPEN THE DOOR. I GOT KIBUM.” The door opened instantly with a worried Yoona rushing to get blankets and leading me to the couch.

“How was he?” she asked.

“Bad.” I told her. “He had drank at least a few bottles of beer and I’m surprised he wasn’t knocked out by then. And then he tried to kill himself, but luckily I stopped him.”

Yoona sighed as she began to organize the blankets to make Kibum comfortable.

“So…I hear you’re his cousin.”

“Yea. I’m living with him for a while until my parents came get me my own place here.”

“Why doesn’t Jieun know?”

“She should…”

“I guess he never told her.” I looked over at Kibum who was sleep talking. “Jieun…I…love…you….”

“Look Yoona, I hope you can forgive me, but…” And I told her everything that had happened. From the picture to the drunk Kibum who loved Jieun. When I finished Yoona looked angry. “So. Because of some picture someone took of a cousin kissing her cousin, Kibum has turned into, THIS?!” I was getting a little scared of her. She was small but she sure was scary…

“I know, I know. I should have made sure first. But what was I suppose to think?! I mean, you guys don’t even look alike!” Yoona looked disgusted. “You know you’re going to have to give her up.” She told me.

I knew I would have to. But I didn’t want to. From the day I saw her I swore she would be mine.

“I know…” I admitted to her. “I just don’t want to-“

 “SHE WAS NEVER YOURS TO BEING WITH!” Yoona screamed. Dang. This girl is hella scary.

“Still. It’s not like Kibum treats her like she’s worth anything. He treats YOU better then he treats Jieun. How do you think she feels?”

Yoona looked stumped at my comeback. “We’ll have to leave it up to Jieun to decide who she wants to be with. Just promise me that if Jieun chooses Bummie you wont try and get her back. I can’t stand to see him like this anymore.” I slowly nodded. For some reason I knew Jieun would choose Kibum.

 

Yoona suggested I stay over so that I in the morning while Kibum was having his hangover I could still take him to Jieun where she would choose. I agreed, and called Jieun to make sure she was alright with it.

“Hello? Oppa?”

“Hey JiJi~” I cooed as if nothing was wrong. “I think I’m going to have to stay over at Kibum’s tonight. I found him in a downtown bar, dead drunk, and I’m sure he’s gonna have a terrible hangover tomorrow.”

“Oppa-I mean, Kibum drank?! But he never does! Is he alright?” This showed that Jieun still cared for Kibum. It hurt my heart; a lot.

“Don’t worry, he’s just probably going to have a horrible headache tomorrow. Also there are some things that I’m going to have to tell you tomorrow. And you’ll be really surprised, so come over to his house as soon as you wake up”

“Awww, why tomorrow…at his house? Why can’t you just tell me now?”

“I don’t think it’s…’appropriate’ to be said over the phone.”

“I’m dying of curiosity here!” She whined. She sounded happy. I just hope she would be happy tomorrow.

“Then go to sleep so that tomorrow will come faster.” I suggested. Or more like ordered. I needed to make sure she would fall asleep alright.

“Okay fine. Sleep well oppa and see you in the morning!”

“Bye. Love you.”

“...Bye!”

 

…she’s never told me that she’s loved me even though I’m always reminding her. I think half of the things I say to her is ‘I love you.’

Jieun is mine for now, but I hope she’s still mine after tomorrow. 

 

---------------

unedited T.T