Sungmin's Happily Ever After

The Cold Heartless Guy Who Loves Me

 

Sungmin’s ending:

 

Sungmin’s POV:

I was outside with Yoona listening to Kibum and Jieun’s Conversation. As hard as Yoona tried to drag me away, I was obviously stronger than her.

“You love me right?” I heard Kibum say. “Then don’t worry. We’ll find a way to make things right.”

I felt my heart break in two. Somehow, I knew this was going to happen...

Yoona must have noticed how my shoulder slumped and how my expression became glum. “Do you really love her?” she asked me quietly, being sensitive to my mood (for once >.<) I nodded. “Of course; when she told me she would be my girlfriend…I think that was the happiest day of my life.”

“Well if you loved her wouldn’t you want her to be happy?”

“Don’t go there. Every time I saw Kibum and Jieun together that’s what my friends would tell me.”

Yoona sighed. “There’s deeper meaning behind that, ya know? If you truly loved her enough then you’d be happy that she was happy. You wouldn’t be so heart broken. If you would rather have her depressed but with you, then it’s just a crush. But if you really are happy since she’s happy, you’ll get her back.”

Wow. Deep. I thought.

“Maybe I can be happy for her.” I plastered a fake smile on my face, and said happily, “If she’s happy I’m happy.” Yoona laughed. But her laugh was empty. It was just…there. She sighed and patted my head. “Don’t force yourself,” and she went up to her room and left me alone looking like an idiot not knowing what to do.

I looked at Jieun and Kibum. They were hugging each other, whispering in each other’s ears. She looked the better now than she had been for days. When she was with me, I could tell she missed him. She was probably feeling how I felt now. Heartbroken.

Maybe Yoona was right. I couldn’t stand Jieun being sad so I should just let her be with Kibum. I mean, we could still stay friends. It wasn’t like I wouldn’t be able to see her anymore…

“Oppa!” Jieun’s cute voice rang through my ears.

“Jieun?” I looked at Kibum who had his arms protectively wrapped around her waist. Be civil. I thought. If I’m going to be friends with Jieun I’m going to have to spend a LOT of time around him… “Kibum.” I looked at him and gave him a small friendly smile.

Kibum didn’t reply right away. But after a few moments he looked me in the eye and gently pushed Jieun towards me. “Take good care of her.” He said.

I was honestly confused? “Huh?” I asked. “Don’t make this any harder for me.” He said. “You’re the one that comforted her while I was gone. And You’re the one that made sure she was safe. You actually treated her right...

Look. I’m trusting you to take good care of her okay? If you do anything to make her upset, I’ll have to take her away from you.”

Was I dreaming? Was Jieun really mine? I guess Yoona really was right. I was happy for her, and now she’s mine.

Kibum gave Jieun a last kiss on the forehead and left the two of us alone.

“J-Jieun, is he serious?”

Jieun smiled a genuine smile. “Kibum helped me realize...I-I love you…”

I smiled the largest smile I had ever smiled. “Jieun…You said you would kiss me if I went to check on Kibum~” I reminded her. I saw Jieun redden. “But-“ I didn’t let her finish. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips onto hers and never forgot that feeling. I slowly opened my eyes, and in the corner I saw Kibum smiling a sad smile.

He may have been a cold heartless guy, but he would go through any kind of pain for her. He loved her.

And so did I.

^_______^ 

 

 

----

the end. for sungmin &&yoona lovers...wait for the final alterante ending?