Drunk

The Cold Heartless Guy Who Loves Me

 

Recap:

I looked up into his eyes, but for some reason I saw Kibum’s handsome face instead. I quickly panicked and pushed Sungmin away.

“Sorry oppa, but I thought I saw, ‘him’.”

And Sungmin understood exactly what I meant.

-------------------

 

It’s been days since me and Kibum “broke up” and as much as I don’t want to admit, I haven’t been myself. I try to act like my normal self, and to most people, I look like nothing’s wrong with me.

But Sungmin can tell that Kibum has really hurt me, and that all my smiles are fake, and that even if I go somewhere it’s hard for me.

I’m glad Sungmin is my boyfriend or else I would’ve had to face this all alone.

Sungmin’s always been there for me. If I get to tired while we’re on group dates, he realizes it without me telling him and he suggest we leave first. Even when I insist not to, he can tell what I really mean behind those words, and he takes me home.

At home we don’t talk much because he knows this is what I’m used to with Kibum. He’s constantly trying to get myself to feel better. While I’m doing homework he’ll play cheerful music in the house. He’ll sing and dance, and even though I can’t concentrate on my homework it makes me feel better. He cooks for me a lot too. He always cooks something delicious with surprises in them. Like the other day for dinner we were eating kimbap, and I found the words: 사랑해. (I love you) inscribed in it with meat and rice.

 

I was curious as to how Kibum was doing. He told me he loved me but he had Yoona, didn’t he?

I asked Sungmin to check on Kibum from time to time, as I noticed his constant absence in class. I wanted to check up on him, but at the same time I wanted to show him I was over him. Which was pretty stupid considering I WASN’T over him.

 

“Oppa~” I asked Sungmin one day. “Do you think that, perhaps-“

“Sure, I’ll go check on Kibum.” It was like he could read my mind! “Really oppa? Thanks a lot…I know you won’t really like it but thanks for doing it anyways.” Sungmin gave me a tired smile. “Do you want me to tell him you asked me to-“

“NO!” I yelled; Sungmin looked startled. “I mean, I don’t want him to know I’m worrying…”

“You know I’d do anything for you.” Sungmin assured me. “But~ for a price.” I raised an eyebrow at him. Was he playing with me? “What is it?” I asked.

“A kiss~” He cooed, puckering out his lips.

I was hesitant at first, but then I realized how stupid I was making him look by just standing there with his mouth like a fish. And how he was always there for me and all he wanted was my love, and nothing more.

I sighed happily, and gave him a quick peck.

“Hey!” He pouted. “That was too quick!”

I felt a little bad, especially since this guy was using his aegyo on me… “When you get back, I’ll let you.” I told him.

“Promise?” He said holding out his pinky.

“Promise.” I said linking my pinky with his.

 

 

Sungmin’s POV: (Yay! First time for a pov change! ;) )

The fact that Jieun kissed me…was amazing. I couldn’t believe it. I touched my lips again and began smiling like an idiot who had his first kiss with the girl he loved.

...Oh wait, I AM an idiot who just had my first kiss with the girl I love~

I went to Kibum’s house, which was only a few houses away from mine. I rang the doorbell. No one answered. I rang one more time. I thought I heard someone in there. “HELLOOO~? Kibum? Bummie? It’s me, Sungmin…come out for a second.”

The person inside ran to the other. Their footsteps seemed to soft and delicate to be Kibum-

“Hi.”

Of course. It was Yoona.

“Uh,” I said, not sure how to ask someone I needed to talk to her boyfriend about his ex, “Is Kibum there?”

Yoona tensed. “No…” she said in her soft voice.

“Then…uh, know where I could find him?” I asked. I was getting annoyed at her for 1) making Kibum cheat on my girlfriend and 2) not knowing being with Kibum when she should be.

Yoona sighed. “Wait one second.” She went back in and I wondered if she just used that as an excuse to make me leave.

Right when I was about to leave Yoona came back out. “Here.” She gave me a card. It was a business card to one of the bars in the downtown area of our city. “You want me to go-“

“If you want to find Kibum, he’s there.” She turned around, but before closing the door she said, “I would feel really bad if I were you. You’re not suppose to steal people’s girlfriends.” Then she slammed the door in my face.

What a hypocrite. She tells me not to steal someone’s girlfriend, when she’s the one that made them break up in the first place! Plus, shouldn’t she be the one trying to get Kibum out of whatever mess he’s in?

 

I drove to the address Kibum gave me. As I got closer and closer to the bar, I noticed the change in scenery. All the people that were taking their puppies our for walks was replaced by dead drunk hobos on the street looking ready to do who knows what.

I parked my car cautiously, away from all the people that looked like they were going to steal and break into my Audi.

Hesitantly I walked into the bar, ignoring the drunk men who were staring at me, smoking. The bar was one of those places deoressed people would go to to drnk to make themselves feel better. I walked past strangers, and went to the bartender. He was smoking too and looked buzzed.

“Um, sir, do you perhaps know a Kim Kibum that comes here?” the bartender sighed. He pointed to a slumped up figure with bottles and bottles of alcohol around him.

I walked over to him and had to hold my nose because of the smell. “Heyy Bummie.” I said, taking the seat next to him.

“Hmmm? Jieun? Ish thet you?” He said woozily. (translation: Hmmm? Jieun? Is that you?)

“No. It’s me Sungmin.”

“Oh.” He laughed bitterly. “Tha guy that stole mah gurlfrend.” (translation: Oh. The guy that stole my girlfriend) 

“Uh…sure.” I said agreeing. It was silent except for the clanking of our hands fighting for the beer bottle. I wanted to take it away but Kibum wanted to keep drinking. “Why are you doing this?” I asked.

“Wah do you thinkk?” He asked. “Jieun left me…I shoulda just been more cawing and let her hug mey and kish me and tack her out on bettah dashtes.” (translation: Why do you think? Jieun left me. I should have just been more caring and let her hug me and kiss me and take her out on better dates) 

Did he seriously think that was the reason Jieun left him? “Did you really love her?” I asked.

“Wit all mah hart. Even if I didn’t wook like it, I liked it won she would try and fed me or try to shug me.” (With all my heart. Even if i didn't look like it, I liked it when she would try and feed me or try to hug me) 

“Then why didn’t you let her?”

“Bechuz, it felt so WEIRD for MEEEEEEE~” Kibum lifted his hands in the air, and then slammed both his hands and head back on to the counter. (translation: Because it felt weird for me) 

“Then why’d you cheat on her?” Even I was curious for the answer at this point.

“I neber did and I neber was goin taa~” (translation: I never did and I never was going to) Is this guy serious? Maybe he’s just like this because he’s drunk. I pulled out my phone. “Then what’s this?” I questioned, showing him the picture of Yoona kissing him on the cheek. Kibum took the phone and squinted hard at the picture. “Who is that handsome guy and ugly girl?”

I groaned in frustration. “That’s Yoona and she’s kissing you on the cheek.” I explained.

“Oh!” Kibum began to laugh drunkly, “Hahaha…I het it won she dus that.” (translation: Hahaha. I hate it when she does that.) 

“So you ARE cheating!” I exclaimed.

“Nooooo~” Kibum hollered. “She’s mah cuzzy wuzzy.”  (translation: She's my cousin) 

 

---------------

O.O I know it's not very original and I'm sorry if some of you were disappointed >.<

But now there's the truth^^

I finished writing almost the whole fic, but it's not as long as I though it would be...

anyways, thanks you to my lovely lovely subbies and my commenters^^

have a nice day~~