Ch5. Term of Endearment

Nothing is as It Seems in Him

Author POV

You sat on the café you visited yesterday. You were waiting for Kris who’s been late for approximately an hour. You gazed upon the café’s door, there he was. Stupid dude, you thought, he said that I can’t be late but he himself is late.
 

“Have you been waiting long?” Kris asked as he sat in front of you.
“Of course!” you answered furiously
He kept his cool, “The assignment’s almost done, right? I did it all night long.”
“Actually I don’t believe it was you who did it.” You squinted your eyes at him
“Oh come on. By the way, I have an idea for our project. Since the theme is youth and business how if we survey on a place which is different from people’s thought?” yes, they’re business student. Kris didn’t like it at first but because of his father he’s forced to take it. The same happened to you. But you’re indeed clever, so you managed to survive on this faculty.
“You mean…?”
“Wild racing communities.” He doesn’t know where he got the idea but it seemed like it just an interesting thing popped out from his head.
“What exactly are you talking about, Kris? Is there any relation between wild races and business?”
“Listen, if we want to get good score we should find something peculiar and anti-mainstream. On a race, a lot of people place a bet and invest the money they won from it. And the money is not a bit, Soojung. So the point is, we survey the ways youth do for their business. If they get it from their parents, isn’t it mainstream?” he explained and you could just open your mouth like an ‘o’
“Wu Fan, how can you get such a brilliant idea in your head?” you asked in amazement.
“Well, I will pick you up tomorrow night at 11 on your apartment.”
“Mwo? Why? It’s late!”
“Don’t ask, just do like what I said.”
You pouted your face again because of his behavior towards you. You were some kind of being afraid came out late, you never been a bad girl for your whole lifetime.
“Do you want to go home? Or do you still want to stay?” Kris asked.
“Aniyo, I’m going home.” You let out a sigh.
“Let me give you a ride.”
“Ne?”
“Consider this as an apology of my annoying behavior.” He grinned.


They immediately left the café but they were stopped by a the sight of a couple who walked into the café. It was Changmin…..and that girl. You tried to be strong and let go of him. Then you felt a strong arm on your shoulders, it was Kris’, he glared at Changmin as if he’s going to kill him.
You felt your heart beat faster as his arms held your shoulder all of sudden, and he did that in front of your ex-boyfriend.


Kris patted your back and pushed you gently out of the café, walked past changmin and his girlfriend.

He said to you, “Let’s go, chagiya.”


author's note:

w00t it's 22 subbies c: thankyou very much!

kkkk, i hope this very very short chapter entertains you~

comments :3