Ch12. Oh God.

Nothing is as It Seems in Him

Your POV

We walked down the hospital’s corridor to room 407, he has been holding my hands since on the parking lot. Hmm.. I got this sort of comfortable feelings when he held me.

He opened the room’s door, revealing a middle-aged man who lied peacefully on his bed while reading business magazine, and some bodyguards who walked out as if they understand their young master’s coming.

“Appa, this is Soojung. She’s the one who teamed up with me for our final assignment, and now our assignment’s done.” He said.

“Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi, Park Soojung imnida, manaseo bangapseumnida” I said as I bowed to him.

“Ah annyeonghaseyo Soojung. You can call me Uncle Wu. Aigoo, so you’re the one Kris has been telling me about.” He chuckled, I smiled awkwardly.

“Appa please don’t tell lies. I’m going outside to buy some drinks, do you want some, Soojung-ah?” I shook my head. Then Kris walked out of the room leaving me and his father. I think their relationship went better these past few days, it made me relieved.

“My son must’ve made a lot of trouble when doing your assignment, right? I apologize for his mischievous behavior. I’ve given up scolding him already.” He said followed with a grin, I can see resemblance between this father and son.

“Ah no uncle, Kris isn’t like that. He even finished our assignment when I was sick yesterday.”

“He rarely bring his friends to my house, and as I recall, you’re the first girl whom he introduced to me.”

What? Me? First girl? Really?

“Ah don’t be like that to me, Uncle Wu. By the way, have you taken your meds?” I said and he responded by shaking his head.

“Aigoo.. You should take your meds regularly, Uncle Wu. You should get well soon and see Kris graduated from his college few months from now. Let me help you to take your meds. But you got to eat first, okay?”

“The food here isn’t delicious Soojung-ah,”

“Ah ne, I know that, Uncle. After you recovered I promise to cook you delicious food~ so please eat this and take your medicine, okay?” I miss my parents all of sudden. I haven’t contacted them because of all these assignment stuffs.

“Ah Soojung-ah gomawo, you’re so kind.” I just smiled at him.

After that we talked a lot about Kris, his mischievous childhood, how he was so clingy to his mother, and other things. Then Kris came in and offered me a drink. I thought I declined his offer earlier =_=

“Aniyo Kris, I’m not thirsty. It’s 7pm now, I got to go back to my apartment because tomorrow we will do our presentation, right?” I said.

“Okay, let me take you home.”

“Uncle Wu, excuse me, I got to go home now, nice to talk with you!”

“Ne, ne, good luck for the presentation and come here often, arraseo? hehe”

“Ah ne of course. Annyeonghigaseyo.” I said as I bowed to him.

Then I left him to the parking lot with Kris.

***

It was so quiet on my way home. But I think it’s better because I was so tired. Suddenly we were already in front of my apartment.

“Uh.. we’re here? Ah Gomawo Kris.” I said.

I was about to open the door when he stopped me, “Wait!”

“Why?”

“Soojung-ah gomawo”

“Ne?” I don’t understand what he meant. What is he thanking me for?

“Being with you.. these days.. made me realize that it’s time for me to change, from a mischievoud boy into a mature man whom his father proud of. I felt like… knowing my responsibility for every single act I’ve done. That’s why I get the rest of the assignment done by myself.” He said as he stared at me, he smiled sincerely. It made my heart skips a beat. What are you doing…Kris Wu…

I blinked, “No problem, Kris. It’s your duty to make your father happy. I’m so sorry about few days ago-- “

“I know. Forget him.” He interrupted my sentence. Kris looked deeply into my eyes. His expression changed, he leaned closer… I forgot how to breath…

Closer…

I could feel his breath now…

“K-Kris..” I stuttered.

“Don’t move.” He cupped my face, still looked deeply into my eyes, I couldn’t think right anymore. Oh God.

Closer…

He closed his eyes and I gave in, his lips pressed into mine.

For few seconds I tried to proceed what happened.

I closed my eyes, I instantly kissed him back and felt his tongue glide along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly opened my mouth and let him in, his tongue explored my mouth.

We broke the kiss and I could feel my cheeks burning.

“S-s-see you t-tomorrow, Kris.” He grinned. I walked out of the car with burning red face. Oh God.


author's note

ahhhhhh are you guys happy now??? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

pls tell me if it's classified into rated M lol

pleeeease give me some comments okay, anything is fine I really want to hear you guys~

@iweenafails: lol chilll hahaha he's gonna be a good guy after this ^^ /SPOILER ALERT/

@troioisusan: yesss he's also my bias kkkk i can't bear seeing him being a douchebag TT__TT

Leave some comments okaaaayyy /bbuing bbuing/ (●´▽`)