Ch3. Sweet

Nothing is as It Seems in Him

Kris were in a bookstore with you to look for reference, and then you found some good books and paid to the cashier.

“Ya! Where are you going?” you shouted when you knew Kris walked to the opposite direction.

“I’m hungry and I want to eat” Kris answered in a plain tone

“You said you don’t have much time? We should immeadiately do our project!” you said but Kris ignored you, then you followed him and you both arrived to a café.

A piece of memory about what happened two weeks ago crossed your mind. Yes, in this café you saw Changmin put that ring on Soora’s finger, your heart felt the pain once again.

Kris saw you who sat in front of him but he felt weird because of your silent behavior compared to few minutes ago. Poor Kris, he didn’t know that he made a horrible mistake bringing you to this damn café.

“Ya!! You, do you want order something or not?” Kris nudged you from your daydream.

“Aniyo, I’m not hungry.” You answered

Err what happened with this girl? Kris thought

 

***

 

-the next day-

Kris was in your apartment to get the assignment done. There’s no other place but your apartment, Kris didn’t want to bring you to his house, he never brought any girl there before anyway.

“So if we take this theme I’d prefer to get to know about some teenage communities in Seoul when we do survey. What do you think?” You asked like a pro

“Up to you” Kris answered. This guy's always busy with his lovely PSP, he didn’t care about you who brainstormed yourself hard for the idea of the project.

Well you guys should know that Kris was supposed to be with his friends preparing for tonight’s race, but because of his father’s warning he should stay there with you.

“Ya!! Stop with all 'up to you' this is our project you’re supposed to help me, babo!” Your words, again being neglected by this young man.

You knew it’s no use to talk with this guy. If it’s not Kim Seonsaengnim’s condition you wouldn’t want to be teamed up with this effing guy. What a loser, you thought.

“I didn’t see anyone except you here, do you live on your own?” Kris asked all of sudden

“Ne”

“Where’s your parents?”

“Paris, taking care of Appa’s company.”

“Ah arraseo”

Silent. There’s no more conversation between you both. Kris glanced over you who were busy with your laptop and your assignment. Actually he couldn’t bear seeing you do it alone, but he’s too upset because he can’t go to race that night.

For Kris, racing is not a bad thing like other people think. He enjoys the sensation when he ride his motorbike and overtake his opponents, for him it’s nice for his adrenaline. That’s why he likes racing.

The clock showed that it’s 9 o’clock already, but you hadn’t done with your work and Kris... was still busy with his PSP. A moment later you yawned and stretched your body a bit, you felt your eyes were getting so heavy and suddenly fell asleep in front of your laptop.

 

Kris POV

I saw her fell asleep. This girl is so ambitious to get the asments done, there’s still some days to the deadline, Soojung-ah, babo.. I couldn’t bear seeing her sleeping like that, I immediately brought her in bridal style to her room, I laid her body on her bed and put on her blanket.

Sweet. Even when she’s sleeping she looks a thousand times sweeter. If only three years ago I had bigger courage, if only that guy didn’t precede my efforts, she should’ve been mine. I stepped outside the room to the living room, I saw the laptop was still on, then I decided to continue her works.

My fingers typed briskly on the keyboard. Don’t ever think I’m stupid, you’re wrong. Even though I like to skip classes you can absolutely rely on me, it’s just.. I’m a lazy person. I saw the clock, 2 am, I felt my back gone sore but I have to get this stuff done. I’m a responsible young man. I kept typing few sentences but I suddenly fell asleep.

 


author's note:

Ahhh!!! Seriously? 9 subbies already? /tears of joy/

Sorry for the short updates, I'm gonna be extremely busy this week, even on the weekend so I apologize if this story is going so slow...

By the way, missaleyh made me the amazing poster above :D gamsahamnida!

Comments juseyo~~~