Ch4. This is Fun

Nothing is as It Seems in Him

thanks to kpopfan4ever101 for the review (: I really appreciate it!

I do need critics everyone, so please, please, please...

the comment box down there exists for a reason ; u ;

thank you for reading bytheway~


 

Your POV

I opened my eyes and looked around. I found myself on my bed, I didn’t remember walking to my bedroom last night… I was doing my assignment and… why am I here?

I woke up, I glanced at the clock on the nightstand, still 6 o’clock. I felt my body crumbled as soon as I stood on my legs, it must be the result of sitting in front of my laptop for too long. This is because that annoying guy, he didn’t help me doing the assignment… OMO!!! KRIS!!! I immediately ran towards the living room, I was afraid something happens to my apartment or my assignment, but I ended up being shock seeing a guy sleeping in front of my laptop. Kris? Why didn’t you just go home? I tried my best to move him to the sofa, he was so damn heavy, and I put a pillow under his head.

It turned out that this annoying guy is still handsome when sleeping. Well i'm not a hypocrite, just like what Minyoung said, he's indeed handsome, that's why many girls in our university likes him. But still, he's an extremely annoying guy to me.

I immediately looked at my laptop, I saw my work last night and continued to the next paragraphs... Omo!!! Did he do all of this? How come? Just in one night he can do all of this. Whoaaa, this means we've done half of our work. We just need to do our survey for our theme and we can submit it to Seonsaengnim!

I glanced at him, he peacefully slept and looked utterly tired. I giggled, yesterday he refused to death to do the assignment with me. Is it really him who did all of this? I still can't believe it. Wu Fan, you're so damn unpredictable. 

 
"I know I'm handsome. Just don't look at me like that." I was nudged from my daydream again and found him has opened his eyes.

"Your face even turned crimson red, babo." oh my God, he's so damn confident.

"A-ani. I was just.. Oh come on!" I punched his arm

He giggled, "Oh yeah,  by the way sorry I fell asleep. Your boyfriend won't be mad, right?"

Mwo? What did he say? M-my boyfriend? Did he mean Changmin?

Changmin, I don't want any misunderstanding between us.”

“Ah ani, he's not my boyfriend anymore.” I sighed

"Oh mianhae, I didn't know." he looked quite surprised.

"Gwaenchanha. I'm about to take shower and prepare for breakfast, by the way." I said in a plain tone, "Make yourself at home."

Why would he remind me to that damn guy, phew, calm yourself Soojung-ah.. He just didn't know. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

 

Kris POV

I opened Soojung's apartment's door and went home, because today there's no class I need to attend. Appa must've gone ape once I show my face because last night I didn't go home and my cellphone was dead so he couldn't call me. He must've thought I went to race. 

I parked my sport car in the garage. I opened the door and saw Appa sat reading newspaper. He put the newspaper down and looked at me. You're a dead man, Kris...

“Where have you been, son?”

Mwo? Is there anything wrong with my hearing? Appa didn't scold me? Oh God is it miracle You sent from above?

“Last night I fell asleep on my friend's apartment. I was doing our assignment."

“Really? Whoa good, that's my son!"

I lumped, what happened to this old man? Did he ate poison?! 

Oh come on, I was too tired to think about it. I immediately walked to my room, but when I'm about to open my room's door, Appa asked me to have breakfast with him..

“Let's have breakfast together”

Three years of my life with him and without umma, this presumably the first time he asked me to have breakfast with him. Well, he was always busy, though. Even before umma's death.

I decided to follow him to the dining room. I saw there's so much food on the dining table, same situation like when umma's still alive, just now it's not umma who prepare all of this. I smiled wryly. Umma, bogoshipeoyo..

“So, how's your assignment?” Appa started the conversation

“Fine."

“I heard from Kim Seonsaengnim you're teamed up with the smartest student in your campus?”

“Ne, her name is Park Soojung”

“Ah girl? So that's why you do your work til morning?” I could see a smirk on Appa's face when he said it.

“Don't get me wrong, appa. I just do my assignment.”

“Wu fan, I know I've never been a good father, much less when your umma's gone. But in this world, you're the only one that I have, and I'm not young anymore. Can I ask for something?” i know he's getting serious conversation that morning.

“What is it?”

“Can you please be serious with with your college life and continue your study to New York, then take care of my business there. You know i'm not young anymore and there's nobody I can trust to do such thing. There's no one except you, Wu Fan, my only son."

My body shivered as I heard Appa's words. Am I really a trouble all along so my father would ask me such thing? To be honest, I felt guilty about my behavior towards him.

 

***

I woke up from my sleep. I saw the clock, it's 3pm. I immediately walked to my bathroom and washed my face. Then I took my dead cellphone and plugged the charger into the outlet. I found 50 missed calls! And all of them came from my father. That old man, I've just realized that he wasn't really neglect me as his son. There's this warm feelings inside me, moreover when we had our breakfast together, we rarely do that since umma passed away.

I looked again at my cellphone and there's a message from unknown number.

Ya! Where are you? It's very impolite to leave without asking my permission. Our assignment hasn't done yet, babo!!!

I smiled as I looked at her message, how could she know my number? Then I remembered what she said in the morning, how could she broke up with Changmin, as I recall they never had a fight. But at least this time I won't make myself a coward again..

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Meet me at the cafe we visited yesterday in 30. If you're late, I don't want to do that asment ever again.”

*beeeeeep*

I immediately hung up.This is fun. /smirk/


author's note:

Finally I can update omg this week is so effing hectic!

How about you, reader? How are you? I can't believe I hit 16 subbies in two days... Thank you everyone /bows/

Don't forget to leave your comments ;)

It makes me eager to update~