Ch11. Untitled

Nothing is as It Seems in Him

Author POV

Kris knocked your apartment’s door, he was so anxious because you didn’t picked any of his calls, neither his texts. Minyoung opened it.

“Is Soojung inside?” Kris asked

“Ne, but I think she wants to be alone, Kris. After our class ended she went to the park, but then she didn’t comeback… So I went here and found her inside. She just cried and cried… Like...after she broke up with Changmin.” Kris stood there dumbfounded listening to Minyoung’s explanation. He became more anxious about your condition, he immediately stormed off to your room.

He was about to knock your room’s door but Minyoung stopped him.

“Don’t you think we should give her a moment?” She knew exactly you needed some times alone with your condition.

“You can trust me,”

Kris turned the door’s knob and your door flunged open, revealing your figure, sat there hugging your knees and burying your face. He walked towards you carefully, he could hear your sobs clearly now, Minyoung stood by the door watching you in pity, not knowing what happened earlier.

“What happened?” Kris tried to make you speak, but you kept crying. Kris brushed your bangs and held you face, your eyes swollen because you cried too much and it broke his heart.

“Please tell me what happened…” He said gently, his intense stare made you weak, you hid your face with both of your hands. You just realized the guy in front of you was Kris, but you had no idea why he was there.

“Why should you care, Kris?”

“What do you mean?”

“I ASKED WHY SHOULD YOU CARE ABOUT ME WU YI FAN???!!! HOW COULD HE PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THIS? WHY SHOULD A GUY LIKE HIM EXIST?!!!” you shouted at him, you completely lost your mind and ignored every single feeling towards him, you didn’t care whether he knows about what happened or not, you felt like pouring your emotions for that day.

Seeing you like that made Kris shocked, so is it the effect when someoneyou love left you, Soojung? Ah no, even Kris has felt the pain of being left by his mother forever.

He pulled you to his cuddle, slowly, carefully… he tried his best to calm you down, he tried to feel your pain, you trembled in his warm cuddle, you started to sob again.

“If someone plays with your feelings, don’t let yourself be his toy, Soojung-ah.” He said gently as he your hair. After few moments of cuddling, you let go of his cuddle realizing Minyoung stood there all the time.

“Kris… gomawo.” You muttered as he walked outside your room, he just smiled.

***

Two days later…

You smiled reading the incoming text on your phone. Minyoung looked at you strangely, “Ya! Are you going crazy? Why?”

“Gwaenchanha” you said as you typed something on your phone.

“Aish, what is it in your phone? Come on let me see it, ppali!”

“Andwaeeee,” You tried to keep yout phone out of Minyoung’s reach, but she got talented hands, she managed to grab your phone from your grip. She read the text on your phone.

Let’s meet up at the café at 4 o’clock.

“Hmm I know, I think somebody’s in love…” Minyoung said and smiled evilly.

“Ya! You, aish.. It’s not what you think, Minyoung-ah.”

“Miss Park, you can’t hide your crimson cheeks from your smart best friend. You are obviously in love with him hahaha” she patted your cheeks

“Minyoung!!!!!” you tried to grab your phone back from her.

 

Soojung POV

I walked in a hurry to the café, I glanced at my watch, 4:15pm. Aish, this is all Minyoung’s fault, she mocked me all the way from campus. I tried to walk faster and finally reached the café. I approached the table on the right corner. I saw someone’s familiar back and he looked as if he was enjoying his drink.

And my heart beats faster all of sudden.

“Mianhae Kris.. I’m late.” I said as I sat in front him.

“Apology not accepted.”

“Ya! Few days ago you’re late when we met, so I guess we’re even!” I scolded him.

“Feel better?” he smirked, I know what he meant, I nodded and smiled at him.

There was an awkward silence between us. He looked much calmer, which is some sort of weird.

“Are you free after this?” he broke the silence

“Eh.. no, why?”

“Come with me,” he stood up and grabbed my wrist, we walked out of the café.


author's note:

Ahhhh it's weekend so I'm gonna do double updates *\(^o^)/*

Kkk ah somebody clicked the 'up' button on the foreword page? Omg thank youuuu whoever it is kkkk