Ch.1 The Flashback

Nothing is as It Seems in Him

You sat silently beside the window which face directly to Seoul cityscape. Nothing had changed since the morning; bad weather, cold, rain drops from above, still the same. Yes, this city had been poured by rain the whole day, a downpour which made everyone decided to stay in their residence. But it’s not the reason why this girl didn’t go anywhere. You, Park Soojung, had been staying three days in your room. You had lost the idea of being happy, the idea of laughter. It’s funny when you’re falling in love, you felt like flying. But who knows when love will let you down; let you feel unbearable pain?

***

“When will you stop mourning for that bastard, Soojung-ah? That guy, doesn’t worth any drop of your tears.” Minyoung said in front of you, that day you still didn’t want to get out of her apartment, even your college assignments were neglected. you still kept your silence, you didn’t answer your bestfriend words and stared at her blankly.

“You are pretty. There are a lot of guys out there who’s chasing you, Soojung. You can mourn over your loved ones but please don’t forget that there’s still a lot of people who love you! Do you have a heart to let people who love you seeing you like this? Do you think your umma and appa let you study in Seoul just for stuffs like this? Do you think I’m happy to see you being like this, huh?! Do you think it’s easy for me to hold my tears to see my bestfriend broke in despair like this?!!” Without she realized, Minyoung dropped her tears in front of you and it made you cried harder.

“Look at me! Look at me Park Soojung!!! Even though that bastard, even though thousands of people left you, don’t ever feel lonely Soojung-ah! You have your bestfriend right here, you have Goo Minyoung beside you!!!” Minyoung said in tears.

“Mi-Minyoung. Mianhae. Mianhae. Forgive me Minyoung, I’ve been so stupid not realizing that you’re here all along. Mianhae Minyoung” you cried and hugged your bestfriend, you realized that her bestfriend Minyoung will always there for your ups and downs.

“Be the cheerful Soojung like usual!” Minyoung smiled

***

“You’re late Soojung!!! I can’t accept your assignment!” Kim seonsaengnim shouted in his office. Yes, because of your mourning period, you forgot about your assignment. After stayed up a whole night doing it, you're being unlucky because Kim seonsaengnim refused it because you're late, because its simply not your type to submit assignments late, you're the most punctual person to submit it.

“Songsaengnim please accept it, yesterday I was in a bad condition so I couldn’t finish it. Jebalyo..” you pleaded

“Soojung, I know exactly you’re one of the most impressive student here. I’m sure you can finish this sort of assignment in one night. But it’s not the problem, you should know that time is precious, you can’t waste your time for unimportant stuff.”

“I understand songsaengnim, mianhamnida.” This time you were almost broke in despair.

“Okay, I’ll give you the chance but with one condition.”

“Mwo?”


author's note:

Done with the first chapter! Tell me your thoughts people~~~

Comments and subscribe! ;)