Teenagers ... are all the Same !

Reckless NEKLS

After 8 Years ... Nuuha and Kevin were still the Ultimate Bestfriends ... Each summer Nuuha went back to Morocco without Kevin who Had to go to South korea his Original Country to see his sick Grandma. However this Last Summer Kevin's Grandma Died. 

This year Is their Freshman year, their First year in highschool, They were both worried, Because we all know how Hard can highschool be !

First day of school ... They both haven t seen each other for the whole summer and are about to meet in school ...

Kevin Walking mindlessly with his head down, feeling blue, after the loss of his Granny ... 

Nuuha Commin from across Sees him ... And Stood still till kevin passes by without Noticing her ... She turns around and says : Kevin ?!
Kevin Stops and turns back : N..Nuuha ? OMG ! I missed you * with an expression-free face*
Nuuha : OMG ! Mee too Hunney ow are you * Hugs him* 
Kevin doesnt move or say anything 
Nuuha Turns back a little and looks him in the face : What is wrong?
Kevin : Halmoni .. Died ! *shedds a tear*
Nuuha : OMG ! I'm so sorry hunney ! *hugs him and patts on his back
Kevin Huggs her back and starts crying ...

After the day ended they walked home together .
Kevin ; Comeon in, i ll ask the driver to take you home later
Nuuha : Noo it's ok ! I actually have to go now, I just wanna make sure your alright !
Kevin ; I would feel much better if you stayed with me  ...
Nuuha : I know, but I didn"t tell my grandma, and she might start worying bout me .
Kevin : Oh yeah okay ... Bye *turns around and walks slowly with his head down and making sighs*
Nuuha kept looking at him and followed him and grabbed him by his arm ... Okay I m staying with you but just for a couple of hours Arraseo ?
Kevin : Hh .. Arasseo ... !

They got in the house ... Nuuha said hi to his parents ..But the house had a very sad Feeling in it !

Nuuha thinks * Wow ! I remeber the first time i ve been here, this house looked like a castle, now it's like an empty box, i really feel sad about kev's granny dying *

Kevin : Come here *opens his bedrooms' door*

* both sit on the Bed *

Nuuha : So, how are you now ? And how are your parents ?
Kevin ; well, we are tryin to get over it !
Nuuha : yeah ... You know Kevin, Im always here for you... I d do anything for you ! Please do not ever forget that !!
Kevin ; I know that"s why i wanted you to stay with me ... I love you !
Nuuha : I Love you soo much more ! *huugs*
Kevin : kkey, now tell me how ws your summer ? *puts his head on her lap*
Nuuha *playing with his hair* : Well, it was okay, I had fun with the girls ... I did miss you tho !
Kevin : Yeah ! Me too ... I really needed you by myside when I heard the news ....
Nuuha : I'm here now hunney ... 
Kevin ; Uhmm ... How is Kawthar ?
Nuuha : Oh Kawthar she s doing well, she and the other girls say hi By the way. We also made facebook accounts to stay in touch ... You should add them too .
Kevin : yeah i Will ...
Nuuha : I'm really worried bout how this year will go !! I do not know anyone in that school ! 
Kevin ; Com' on ! We have each other !! We don t need no one esle !
Nuuha ; Yeah ! Unless you see some hottie and decide to have a girlfriend !! hahahaha
Kevin ; Heey Shut up !! I don't want no Girlfriend !
Nuuha : Yeaah Right ... You know what , I don t ever wanna loose you, when we grow up and get married, we should buy houses in the same city ! and our children should be friends ! my husband can be your friend and your wife and I can be Friends to haha and then we can ... Kevin ? Are you listening to me 
Kevin : ... *Zzzzz*
Nuuha : Owwh ... He Fell asleep *puts his head on pillow, covers him, kiss his forhead, turnoff the light and leave*

End of Chapter