New year eve ...

Reckless NEKLS

 

Then they spent the other days seperated as nuuha had to go with a girl to stay a family for a week, in the country side, where they visited some historical monuments and helped around with some country chores, Ian and kevin stayed together and also went to a family in the same city, thy and Nuuha rarely met. A week later they returned back to the hotel, they spend a couple of days in shopping and going on guided tours, nothing very special, after 4 days, they finished everything and had 2 days left to walk around the town once again ... That day, the three decided to go to Disneyland in paris .. They spent the day there, played, ate had fun .. It was getting dark .. 
Kevin ; I think we hsould go back to the hotel ...
Ian : Yeah !
Nuuha : wait guys, I still have 2 Tickets left, can we ride the rollercoster ! Pweeeth !
Kevin ; Oh god NO ! I just ate ..
Nuuha : Cowaard *BaaQ baq baaq* 
Ian ; ahahaha ! I'll ride it with you 
Nuuha : Yeey! *grabs ian from his arm and pulls him as she ran to the rollercoster*
Ian and Nuuha got on ...
Nuuha very excited ; I love amusement parks ... When I was me and Kevin went to alot, and I feel like whenever I scream in rollercosters, I let out alot of emotions that I had been keeping inside of me ..
Ian ; I see, I have a confession to make 
Nuuha: what what ? 
Ian : UHmm .. I kindof hate rollercosters ! But I only rid it for you ..
Nuuha : I am afraid of heights, but When the rollercoster raches the top I close my eyes and scream, I feel better, you just have to hold my hand and do the same okay ?
Ian : Okay ... *smirks and holds her hand tightly* 
the ride beggun and it was heading to the top ... 
Nuuha : R u ready ? 
Ian nnods : mhhm 
As it got there and got back down quickly they both started screaaming ... And the ride went on ... 
when they finished, they got off and went back to Kevin, Holding hands, kevin was looking at their hands ... Nuuha noticed that they were holding hands and quickly slipped her out of his ... She didn't know why they were holding hands at that moment ... But they did
Kevin : soo, shall we go ?
Ian : Eheem .. Yeah yeah let's go ...
Next day ... Morning, Ian woke up at 10 Am. the room was empty, He got dressed and went down, everyone was at the lobby, drinking coffees, watching tv, using internets and chatting, he went over to Nuuha
Ian : Nuuha, good morning .
Nuuha : goodmornin sleepy head, how r u ?
Ian : great ! what's up ?
Nuuha : there is gonna be a New year's eve party tonight ! They are planning for it right now !
Ian : oh cool !
Nuuha : it's kind of a newyear's eve and christmas night together, since that we were at the families on xmas night we are gonna re-celebrate it here.
Ian ; I see, I bet it's gonna be interesting
Nuuha ; yeah ! Very *smiles*
It was snowing outside, so they had to spend the day in the hotel, some were at the coffee shps, some watching movies, some had PJ parties in their rooms, some played pool ... Nuuha was watching a movie with some girls, for kev, who wasn't himself for the whole day, was playing pool with Ian and some other guys ... 
Ian trying to cheer kev up : hey kev, what's with the dull face ? 
Kev stares at ian and then says ; what do u mean ?
Ian ; nothing, i just noticed that you've been this way all day long ! issmthing wrong ?
Kev : Nothing, I am FINE !
Ian : sure ... Okay ... 
after a couple of hours, the two still weren't tlkin,, then some music came on and everyone headed to the ball room, girls had pretty dresses on, Nuuha had went and put on a beautiful mini red dress  with some white shoes  to match the Xmas spirit. 
Ian sees nuuha comming his and Kevin's way : Woow ! U look ... Amazing
Nuuha : thanks ...
Kevin doesn't say anytihng ..
Nuuha : Kev, how do i look ? 
Kev ; good .. * he leaves and go get a soda *
Ian : he hasn't spoken all day long ... 
Nuuha; I don't know what is wrong with him, but I bet he'll be okay ! we should have fun tonight !
Ian : yeah Of course !
The night went one, they danced, drank sodas and ate snacks ... 
A girl announcs, hey guys be ready, in 10 Minutes we ll start the count for the new year, Ian looks at nuuha : we should do it together ! 
Nuuha ; yeah ! With Kev too,and get a pic ! where's he btw ?
Ian : I have no idea ! Let's go look for him !
They went upstairs, they looked around, no Kevin anywhere !
Nuuha ; maybe he is in the balcony ! getting some fresh air .. 
Ian : probably, let's go see,
they went there, it was empty, no one there !
They stood in the balcony ... Nuuha : nope :/ no trace of him at all ...
Ian : Well, where could he be ? 
Nuuha : no idea ... *looks up* Oh look ! 
Ian : look upon his head : ahaha a Misteltoe !
Nuuha : yeah ! 
Ian : you know what they say ?
Nuuha ; yeah, that if 2 find themselves under a mistletoe, they have to kiss ...
Ian ; exactly ... 
They stayd both quite for a couple of minuts then , Nuuha was looking down, then ian grabbed her from the chin and raised up her head,, she bit her lower lip, he started getting closer, and he set her lips slowly on hers, nuuha closed her eyes roughly, afraid, not nowingwhat to do, after 5 seconds he got back and smiled ... Nuuha blushes and smiled, then came in Kevin ..
Kevin ; what 's going on here? 
Nuuha ; uuh ...
Ian ; nothing, we were lookn for you !
Kevin ; i am here ! now what ?
Nuuha; they ll start the countdown in a wouple of mnts, i thought we should do it together ..
Kevin; whatever, i ll go sleep now...
Nuuha : y r u being like this ?
Kevin ; i dunno, ask ian ! * he turns back and heads to the door* 
Ian goes and grabs him from his arms and turn him back : What ? What is going on ? I have ni idea at ALL ! 
Kevin ; nevermind, just let go off of me !
Ian: dude, i am not ! until u say what s going on .... !!
Kevin : NOTHING okay ?
Nuuha ; it can't b ! this isnt u .... 
Kevin ; FINE ! Me and kawthar had a fight ! 
Nuuha :WHAT ?
People saying : 10 ... 9 ...
Ian : they started already ... 
Kevin ; nevermind me, let's go !
They entered the room and started counting along... 
"..5...4...3...2...1 .... HAPPY NEW YEAR "
Kevin : Guys ... HAppynew year * with a face full of disappointment*
Nuuha : happy new year hunney *hugs him and whispers in his ear* It's gonnabe okay, u ll fix it out !
Ian ; happy new year kev ! don't worry, u too love each other, u could have told me about it ! i would love to help u ! 
Kevin : I am srry guys ! I just didn't feel like tlkin to any one I was soo Angry !
Ian ; I understand, it's normal, but were's not " any one " !
Kevin ; yeah ...I'll go sit, i am kinda tired *goes and sit on couch* 
Fireworks start ...
Ian : happy newyear Nuuha ...
Nuuha : happy new year Ian *smiles, and then Ian grabs her close to him and hugs her* 
Nuuha knew smthing was going on ... after the kiss ... Everything wasweird ...
The next day they all wokeup to pack, they had their flight at 5 pm ... 
 
END OF CHAPTER !