The Loss ... !

Reckless NEKLS

 

SORRY ABOUT THE 'TKHWIRA' FONT !

 

 

 

 

 

A Week Later Nuuha wasn't comming to school . and haven't talked to anyone,

no one heard about her that time .Kevin was feeling bad.

________ 


Nuuha was in the kitchen Preparing a soup for her Granny to have lunch ...

Suddenly she heard her Calling .. She went quickly to check up on her .. she

stood and looked at her ... Her granny was lying on that bed, pale and cold

.. She hardly could speak but she was trying to say something : 'Nuuha .

.. please ... Take care .. good .. Care of .. your .. Self ' ... Nuha then wentnext

then held her hand and started crying and told her to stay strong and to not

leave her .. her granny was loosing conscioud and then closed her eyes and

was n t answering, Nuuha checked her beating and noticed it as Very slow, she

hurried to call an ambulance .. two minutes later they hurried and were there .

.. They picked them both and took them to the Emergency room.. They took

her granny into a room where she wasn t allowed in so she waited outside ..

she didn t know what to do, so she called Kevin and told her about it ... He and his parents came as soon as they could .. Once they got there they went looking for her, they found her Talking to a doctor next to the ER ... when the doctor left she was still standing still .. Kevin went to her and put his hand on her shoulder ... she turned back looked at him and dropped on the floor weeping like she never did before ... Kevin's parents went to talk to the doctor and decide to take care of the Granny's Funeral 
... Nuuha Kept crying until her eyes swallowed and was very Tired ... They went back to their house, and Kevin stayed by her until she fell asleep then he went to his room to sleep .. The next morning he woke up and went looking for her , but couldnt find her anywhere.
He asked the maid, she said that she had left early in the morning and head home .. He went to her house the door was openned and came in and found her packing ... 
Kevin ; What are you doing ?

Nuuha : Once the funeral is over ... I ll be leaving !

Kevin : where are you gonna go ?

Nuuha : Morocco ! I have no family left, I'll go live with my uncle there ...

Kevin : I can't believe you are saying this, My parents and I Discussed this Last night, you are staying with us ! you can't just leave us like this ..

Nuuha : I am sorry, I can't .. I ll feel like a burden for your family !

Kevin : What the hell ? You ARE Family !!
 

Nuuha didnt answer and couldn't look him in the eyes and continued packing ...

Kevin took the clothes from her hands and put them back into the closet : now get ready we have to go to the Funeral !

After the funeral was over ... Kevin's Parents went to talk to her ..

KsMom : Honney, we are goona go now to your house, you are going to pack you stuff, clothes and books, I prepared a roomfor you ..
Nuuha : Thank you, but I can't ... I leave Tomorrow to go to Morocco, My uncle will be waiting for me ! 
Ks Dad : No you cannot just leave like this ! You have school and life here ! You are our little girl ! I would like you to call me dad from now on, Kevin has always considered you as his Twin sister ! You shouldn t just leave all that Behind and walk away like this !
Nuuha : I really do thank you and I am very grateful Buuut ..
Ks MOM : No Buts ! Now let's go pack ! You have to get some rest tonight ! You have school tomorrow !
Nuuha : OMG i missed a whole week from schooln I missed alot of classes and lessons ..
Kevin ; No worries I prepared everything, I made for you coppies and notes ! I am also gonna help you with everything you missed ! 
Nuuha : OMG ! I just ... Dunno what to say .. * Cries *
Ks Mom hugs her : You can just call me mom from now on ...

Next day 

Kevin and Nuuha Went to school Together .. As they walked in the school's Vice principal was annoucing the names of the ones who passed the Auditions ... Kevin Got accepted in the choir ! as for Nuuha, she wasn't accepted in the Cheerleading team ...

Nuuha : Oh ! Congrats Kev !
Kevin ; OMG ! How could they ? and Thanks :/
Nuuha : It's okay ... haha I hate cheerleaders anyway ... 

The year went on by as any other freshman year ... And it was summer time again ...

Nuuha had to go to Morocco, as always ... This tiime her new 'Family' was going with again ..

_____________

In Morocco ... 

Nouha was spending everyday in the room ... Never went out except when she went down the hotel's lobby, restaurant or taaking a walk by the swimming pool ...

One day Kevin told her that she was wasting her time this way ... 
Nuuha : Please *rollseyes* .. Where do you go anyway ?
Kevin : I Actually meet up with some friends !
Nuuha : Really ? Who ?
Kevin : Kawthar, Salma, sara, Lamiss and Emane ...
Nuuha : Oh ..
Kevin ; They are your friends too, you should see them !
Nuuha : I am not sure bout that ! 
Kevin : sit down now and let's talk about this !
Nuuha : There s nothing to talk about ...
Kevin : There is .. you guys have been friends for over 10 years now ! You shouldn't start acrting like this and waste a true freindship ... right ?
Nuuha : if they were really my friends they would have at least told me about granny's disease ...
Kevin : I know what you mean, they are very caring, they didn't want to tell you ... It wasn't gonna change anything anyway ! 
Nuuha : Yes it would have !
Kevin : Really ? How ? 
Nuuha : ... I don't know  ... I just would have done something ..
Kevin : There s nothing you could do ! think about it ! If you had known you wouldn't have taken care of yourself and studies ... Then your future would have been messed up ... Your Grandmother wouldn't have wanted that .. Would she ? 
Nuuha : ... Yeah .. I guess .
Kevin : now, let's go ...
Nuuha : But wheeere?
Kevin ; just get up ! 

And they left ... 

they went down to the beach ... The sun was very sunny and hot .. the sand was white and warm ... as for the sea, Blue clear and shiny ...

Nuuha : OMG the weather is AMAZING !
Kevin : See ! You were trapped in that Hotel room when you could've came here ! hahaha
Nuuha : Yeaaah ! hahahaha .. well Thanks !! *pokeshim*
Kevin : You are Weeeelcome * Wide funny smile*

Someone from the behind said : Heey Kevin ! We are here !
They both turned back ... 
Kevin : Hey Girls ! Look who I brought with me !
They went where the girls where sitting ..
the girls stood up and went to hug nuuha ..
Emane : OMG Nuuha WE FREAKING Missed you !
Salma: Why did you stay in all that time ? It's summer, you would've came to see us like you did every summer !
Sara : YEah What is wrong ?
Lamiss : Oh hunney I missed you so much .. and I ... am very sorry about your grandma !
Sara : Granny died ? 
Nuuha : Yeah  ... 
Salma : OMG !
Emane : I m so sorry Dear ! 
Kawthar : Nuuha may I talk to you for a second ?
Nuuha : .. Sure *sighs*

Kawthar: Listen hunney, i really missed you ! and I feel bad because of the last time we had talked , I can blame mys elf everyday for what happened ! I didn't mean to hurt you 
Nuuha : I know ! I am sorry because what I said ! I didn't mean it ! I was just under pressure !
Kawthar : I know I unbderstand ! Please forgive me ! 
Nuuha : Naah I am sorry ! I was being to Dramatic about it ! Friends again ?
Kawthar : Hahaa Ofcourse ! *Hugs*

When they got back to the girls ..

Emane : Nuuha honey R you okay ? If you want we can go to my house !
Nuuha : Waaat ? Noo ! I m pretty sure grannny is in better place now ! I am okey, it's summer time ... Let's have a little fun !

The day went on, they spent the whole day in the beach, had lots of fun, Swam, ate icecreams and all ... Then it was the sunset ... The girls all went to a changing room and put on some clothes cuz it was getting colder ..

Kawthar : OMG !! I tottaly forgot my jacket ..
Kevin : Ummm Here .. * He takes off his and puts it on her shoulders *
Kawthar : Oh no ! And you ! You might get a cold !
Kevin : As long as you don't i am okey 
Kawthar *blushes* : Ahaah .. Thanks you !
Kevin : it s okay ... Wanna take a wake by the shore ?
Kawthar : Umm sure ..
 They went on walking, the sun was setting and it was very romantic ...

The girls got out of the changing rooom ...
Sara : Where are kevin and kawthar ?
Nuuha : No idea ..
Saalma : Hmmm .. whatever ! Let's go get some hot choclate to warm up !
Lamiss : YES YES !

and they went and bought hot chocolate milk and drak them whilt sitting on a bench next to the shore ..


______________________

Kawthar and Kevin were walking and talking, each one talking bout how they spent their scholar year, their dreams, and families ... as the sun was completely out and the sky became Black ... They started to get closer and kevin helt her hand ... She was shocked and didn t know how to react, but she held back and they kept walking holding hands ... 

_______________________
Minutes after

Sara : Oh ! There are Kevin and Kawthar ..

Kawthar immediately let go off his hand ... 

Kevin ; Are you okay ?
Kawthar ; Yeah I'm sorry .... 
Kevin : ... No, it s ok ... 

Emane : Where were you guys ? 
Kevin : we were just talking a walk, waiting for you to come out of the changing room ..
Nuuha : Hahaha we got out a lon time ago and bought hot chocolates and frank it all ! Do you guys want some ..
Kevin and Kawthar : Sure ! *they look at each other and smile * 
Kevin : I ll go get it !
Kawthar : ok .. Thanks .. * smiles *
Kevin walks away to go buy the chocolate milk ...

Sara : OMG ! Youlike him ! 
Kawthar : what ? Nooo ! 
Lamiss : Well, it s obvious that he likes you ! 
Nuuha : OMG ! he never told me that !! 
Kawthar : that's because he doesnt like me ! Duuh !
Emane : Naah ! there must be something ! 
salma : Omg look at her she s all red !
KAwthar : It just cuz i got a sun this morning !!
Salma : yaah yaah sure sunstroke !
Kawthar : Shut up ! he is comming ! 
Sara : TOLD YA !

Kevin ; Here ! 
Kawthar : Thanks ... So shall we go now ?
Nuuha : Okay ! I m really tired ! 
Salma: me tooo ! I wanna sleep ! 
Kevin : Okay, wait, ill call dad to come pickes up ! 
Nuuha : Okay ...
Sara ; My dad is waiting too, me and kawthar are gonna leave now .. bye everyone !
Kawthar ; Now ? Umm kay Bye guys ! 
Kevin : Bye bye kawthar , Take care !

Salma : Me and Emane will take a cab .. Bye .
Emane : Byyez !

Kev, Nuuha, Lamiss ; Bye guys ! 

Kevin ; Lamiss, we can give you a ride home ! 
Lamiss : umm no, it s kk i think i ll take the bus !
Nuuha ; R u crazy ? The bus alone at this time ? Come on dad is waiting in the car ..
Lamiss : Okay ....

They drove and dropped lamiiss at her house, BAck to the hotel room ...

Nuuha : Kev, when you finish please turn off the lights ! I wanna sleep ..
Kevin doesn t answer ..
She turns aroud to look at him and founds him smiling ..
Nuuha : HAHAHAHA OMg ! What the heck is wrong with you ?? Heey !! *throws a pillow on him *
Kevin : WHAAT ?
Nuuha : I don't know you tell me ! 
Kevin *smiles* Tell you what ?
Nuuha : You are smiling and your head is on Planet Mars! Can you explain ? 
Kevin ; I dunno either ! now sleep !
Nuuha : naah ! until you tell me ! 
Kevin : Okay ! but promise you won't laugh ! 
Nuuha ; I wont just speak now !!
Kevin *turns off the lights and lays on his bed * : Ok soo , I think i like someone ! 
Nuuha : HAHAHAHA... KawthaR ?
Kevin ; how did you know ?
Nuuha ; its obvious ! You blush when talkin to her, ask alot bout her, and talkto her whenevr you have the chance to !
Kevin ; I know ! I m just not sure, and i dnt know if she likes me too .. I m scared ... 
Nuuha : Who wouldnt ! U r really nice ! So r u gonna ask her to be ur girlfriend ?
KEvin : ... I don't know!
Nuuha : Just do it ! but on the right time ! Oh and; treat her well !!
Kevin ; I WILL !! Now just leave me alone and sleep !
Nuuha : Okay ... Sweet dreams lover boy !
Kevin : Shuut upp !!

... 

To be Continued in Chapter 15 !!