Blue ...

Reckless NEKLS

The Next Morning .. Kevin went to the mall and waits for nuuha ... 30 minutes later she wasn't there ... Then an hour passed by .. And she still wasn't there .. He was worried, since she was never late for a date .. and what was worse is that when he called, she wasn't answering ...

He rushes to her house and starts ringing the bell .. But no answer .. He thought that she may had to go somewhere to help her granny, he decided to wait for a couple of hours incase she d come home .. But couple of hourse later it got dark So he went back home ... He logged in and started writing a message to Kawthar Telling her about Nuuha's case and what happend then he ended the message with ' PS : Please Take good care of yourself .. I'd hate to see you hurt ^^ ! ' And went to bed .. Hardly getting any sleep but hoping to hear from Nuuha the next day ..
 
_____________ 
3 hours later .. Kawthar checks her mail and finds Kevin's message ... And starts worrying .. Thinking of Nuuha .. And by the end of the message she felt a little more Uncomfortable ... So she kept calling Nuuha but still no answer ...
_____________ 

At the Doctor's Clinic ... 
Doctor : I think we should keep her here for a couple of days, till she gets up in her feet ... and then shell be able to go back home ... But I ..
Nuuha : ... What ? 
Doctor : Listen my dear, I'm not sure how to tell you this *sighs* .... 
Nuuha : She is going to die isn't she ? 
Then she left the doctor's office running outside ...

______________________
 
10 minutes Later Kawthar Received a message .. 
It was Nuuha, it says ' Kwathar, I'm Grandma is not well .. I need you :( ' .. Kawthar Immediately responds to her ' OMG ! Dear ! I was so worried about you ! Is her disease taking over her ? I hope not ... I'll be praying for her !! And You should call kevin too ! He is worried, he was waiting for you in the mall this morning ' ... Few minutes later Nuuha texted ' I tottaly forgot about kevin ! And .. How did you know about Granny's Disease, did you know and never TOLD :O !' ... Kawthar didn't know how to respond to that ... She felt bad and confused at the same time .. She then texted her saying ' Yes I did .. I just didn't want to scare you, I thought you'd feel bad knowing about it ... I was trying to help you ... :(' And then no respond from Nuuha ..

Kawthar Gets on her Computer and sends Kevin a message saying : Kevin, I talked to nuuha, she texted me earlier ... She is fine .. she is just at a hospital i think with her Grandma :/ !' 

______________________

The Next Day Kevin Wake up in the morning and checks his Phone and mail .. Then reads Kawthar's message, and felt relieved .. He then told his parents, and they thought they should go to the hospital, and visit her grandma ... But just minutes later he received an SMS ..
Kevin ; Finally ! 
He starts reading Nuuha's Text : ' Hey kevin, Sorry bout yesterday, I had to take my grandma to the hospital, 'm heading home now ... '

10 minutes later he decides to go visit her .. To check up on her 

He walks to her door rings ..
Nuuha opens the door and quickly hugs him and starts crying ...  : She is gonna DIE ! 
Kevin ; Don't worry ! Her disease can be destroyed ..
The she held back her tears and stopped crying and slowly got back and looked at him then said : You knew it too ! Didn t you ?
Kevin : Uhh .. I .. Actually ... Kinda .. Yeah i did ..
Nuuha : Then how come you guys never told me my grandmother is SICK ! 
Kevin hugs her back : Please don't do this to yourself ! She is gonna be okay .. Alrii.. 
Nuuha Pushs him away : You call yourself a friend ?? The only person I have left in here is Dying and you didn't even bother tell me about it ? 
Kevin ; It was for your own good ! 
Nuuha ; Huh ? Own good ? I really do not understand you .. all of you !! I hate you Do not EVER Talk to me again !!

then she went back in and shut the door .. 
Kevin went home quietly .. And then Sent a message to kawthar telling her about what had just Happened !


___________
END OF THIS DAMN MN7UUS CHAPTER x(( !