Siblings war ...

Reckless NEKLS

Two days later ...

Nuuha visits Meg in the hospital ...
Nuuha knocks on door : Heellloo !
Meg : Oh heey ! *hugs each other*
Nuuha : How  r u doing ? and hows your foot ?
Meg : hmm alot better .. I m recoversiing now, I think I can go home sooner ...
Nuuha : Great news !
Meg : I heard you are doing a Magnificiant job as the Captain !
Nuuha : really who said that ?
Meg : Hmm A little birdie hahaha
Nuuha : Hehehe ... Well, I'm trying my best, you can thank that birdie ! hahaha
Meg : Hhh ... so you are going to the trip right ?
Nuuha : Yeah , you won't be able to come along ?
Meg : naah, It's gonna be hard for me to move from place to place, so i'll skip this time, maybe some other time we can go together ...
Nuuha : Yeah !
Meg : Well, Ian is going to ... and Since I'm not going, i don't want him to stay alone, so please you and Kevin take good care of him ..
Nuuha *Confused* : Sure ! Of course we will ...

_____________
One thing Nuuha didn't know about, was that Ian was Gay, She thought that he was a straight Jog, Popular and dating a cheerleader, but it wasn't really that case, Ian was hated by him Team members, because of his ual Orientation ... He doesn't have that much of friends, meg was both his cousin and bestfriend ...
Until he met Kevin and Nuuha, who never judged him ...
____________

Back home ...

Nuuha goes to Kev's room *Knockknock*
Kevin : Com'iin !
Nuuha Opens door : Hey !
Kevin : Hey !
Nuuha comes in : what are you doing ?
Kevin : I am finishing a paper i have to give tomorrow, and then I'll start Packing ...
Nuuha : Need help ?
Kevin ; Yeah, Can you please help me with this ...
Nuuha *reads* : oh i know this one it is easy, here ...

When they finished the paper ...
Nuuha : do you need help with packing ?
Kevin ; hahaha you know I'm bad with folding clothes
Nuuha ; hahaha I know *opens closet* Show me your favourite Winter clothes
Kevin : Winter u serious ? it's hot !
Nuuha ; We're in CALI of course it's hot, but Hello ?! WE RE GOING TO PARIS !!!
Kevin ; yeaah i forgot !! *takes a couple of shirts, jackets*
Nuuha ; okay so this is how you fold them ! now put everything in your suitcase, and don't forget socks, underwears and gloves ...
Kevin ; Fine ! Stop talking like mom !
Nuuha : sometimes I feel like one ! You need to grow up Kev !
Kev : Looks who is talking !
Nuuha : Please ! I keep doing everything for you !
Kev : Please, I never ask you to do all these favours for me ! You do them yourself !
Nuuha : I do the chores you should have done, because I don t wanna see mom disappointed by you !
Kev : Please ! She doesn't even care if we do them or not ! That's why we have maids !
Nuuha : Exactly ! That's why you need to grow up ! you think that liiving this way is the actual way to live ! We never had a maid before !!
Kev : Well that's because you didn't have money to get one !
Nuuha shocked by what he said leaves the room and go to hers crying !
Kevin stops a while to think of what he said ...
his mom comes into his room : what is going on ? Why were you shouting and talking out loud ?
Kev :  Mom, I said something bad to nuuha !
Mom : What ?
Kevin tells her everything ...
Mom : you should go appologize to her, tell her that you didn't mean it ! and she s right! you need to grow up !

Kevin goes to Nuuha's room ... Enters and finds her laying on her bed crying ...
Kev : Nuuha ...
Nuuha : Kevin please leave me alone, I don't wanna talk to you ...
Kev : I m really sorry, I didn't mean to !
Nuuha : Really ? But you said it ! You wouldn t have said it, if you never meant to say it !
Kevin : You are right I need to grow up ! And no I wasn t thinking when Isaid that !
Nuuha Doesn t answer and keeps crying ...
Kevin ; Listen, You are my sister ... Forget what I said ... I love you, please forgive me !
Nuuha ... : I was seriously hurt by that Kev !!
Kevin : I know ! I do feel you ! I was STUPID for saying that ! I don't want you to feel no a part of this family because of me ! Please i m begging you forgive me and forget about this ...
Nuuha : Fine ! It s okay, just leave now, I need to sleep !
Kevin stays next to her for a while trying to cheer her up and teasing her .. But nuuha was really hurt, she could nt joke with him ...
Nuuha : Kevin , please leave, I need to wake up early to pack ! I wasted enough time doing things for you !!
Kevin feeling Ashamed and looks down : ... Okay, sorry ! Goodnight !

___________

Next day, Nuuha woke up at 6 am, and openned her closet to start packing, there were no clothes, no suitcase, *Where the heck are they* she thought.. Looking around the room, she sees the suitcase next to her bed, picks it up, puts it on bed and oppens it, all of her winter clothes, packed, hats, socks, shoes, underwear, everything was there, tide up ! *knockknock*

Nuuha opens door ...
Kevin holding a plate : Oh ! you re already up ! Good morning !
Nuuha : what is this ?
Kevin ; I prepared Breakfast for you ... Oh and I packed too ...
Nuuha : what was it for ?
Kevin ; again ... I AM REALLY SORRY !
Nuuha ; ahahah, Its okay ! You really surprised me ! Breakfast looks delicious !
Kevin ; Eat well !
Nuuha eats her breakfast ... gets ready for school, gets her suitcase and goes down staires ...

Nuuha ; Mom, dad ! I'm gonna miss you guys !
Moom : us too hunney * Hugs her*
Dad : You two take care of each other okay ?
Kevin ; We ll do dad ! Good bye ...

END OF CHAPTER :S