PARIS !

Reckless NEKLS

Nuuha and Kevin left home ... on their Way there was a car accident .. The car looked very damaged ..
Nuuha : Oh lord ! Poor guy who was in it .. Must've been seriously hurt !
Kevin : Yeah ! If he is alive, then it must be a miracle ! May god keep us sane ..
Nuuha : Yeah .. Amen !

At school .. *Prinicpal : May all the students gather at the auditorium ... We need to chek out the presence of each one, please we need everyone to gather there in 5 minutes ... Thank you* 
Nuuha : Let's go !
Kevin ; shouldn't we wait for Ian first ?
Nuuha : Hmm yeah ! Okay ...
*4minutes later*
Nuuha : he is late !
Kevin : Yeah, maybe I Should call him .. *calls*
Nuuha : What ? He isn't answering ?
Kevin : Nope ...
Nuuha * remember the Accident the saw earler* : OMG ! OMG OMG ! Remember the accident we saw this morning ? WHAT IF IT WAS HIM ?
Kevin : What ? no ! I don't think so, why freakin out like this ? He ll be here any minute ..
Nuuha starts wandering around and talking ti herself ...
Kevin : Yo !! Relax ! ..Oh there he is !
Nuuha turns around : GOSH ! *runs toward Ian* Omg ! Why were you late ??? and WHY WERENT YOU ANSWERING OUR CALLS ?
Ian *Eyeswideopen* : Wwhat ... ? I over slept ... I am sorry ?!! 
Kevin ; Hahaha wow ! Nuuha ! I've never seen you so worried like that before !
Nuuha : Uhmm nevermind !  Let's go to the Auditorium !
*Goes inside the auditorium and takes seats*

V.Principal does the roll call .. When done : Okay everyone listen to me well, we are gonna take the bus to the airport ... Mrs. Marks is gonna pass to hand each one his Plane ticket, please make sure, you haven't forgotten anything, no passports, no money, no bags ! 
the students all checl .. VP : Alright now we need you all to head outside to the bus.

Nuuha : Aaah ! It's on ! Let's goo !!
Kevin ; haha yeaah! We're gonna have some good time ...
Ian : ... Yeah *smiles*

On bus, two seats ...
Ian : Umm, you guys sit here, i'll go find a place in the back ...
Nuuha : No ! You guys sit together here ! I'll sit next to a friend !
Kevin : Okay ! Come here dude !
Ian sits next to Kev.. Then looks back at nuuha who has her earphone on and closed eyes ... he then looks back infront and smirks ... and he starts thinking ..
*Why do I think of her so much ? ... I never had any feelings for a girl before .. This is awkward, this isn't supposed to happen, I should just stay away from her ... And how she cares about me and vice versa ... really confuses me ... What ever *rolls eyes* This is just bull !*
Kevin : Hey dude ! What s with the seirous face ? 
Ian : Umm, Naah it's nothing, i was just thnking !
Kevin : Of what ?
Ian : Nuuthink important ... Nevermmind .. 
Kevin : kk, Wanna watch with me this movie ?
Ian : Sure ..

1 Hour and a half later ..

Mrs . Marks : alright everyone ! I need all to follow me and try to stay in the same ligne ! We don't wanna loose anyone ! 

On the way to the plane .. Nuuha is standing behind Ian and Kev ... Nuuha has her headphone on and looking down ... Ian turns back to sneak a look at her .. Nuuha looks up and have eye contact with him ... they kept staring at each other for approximately 5 Seconds until nuuha took of one earphone off and asks him : Is something wrong ? 
Ian : Waa.. Naah ! Nuthing *eye smile*
Nuuha: Oh okay then *smiiles*

On plane ... Nuuha sat in the middle ... Between kev an Ian ...
The first 5 hours passed ... Each one doing something ... Kevin, and his addiction to Movies.. Nuuha playing sudoku and video games .. Ian sleeping ...
for a while, Ian fell asleep and his head leaned on Nuuha's shoulder ... as she felt his head on her shoulder her eyes openned widely and she looked at him trying to figure out how to put it up back ... Then she thought that she should just let him sleep .. And he must've been really tired ... 
30 minutes later ... The hotest comes with food ... It was lunch time, Nuuha took a plate for her and another for Ian ... And she started patting gently on his head to wake him up ...
Ian opens his eyes to see her face and her hand on her head ... Wondering what s going on .. Nuuha took off her hand .. and he held his head up ... 
Nuuha *looking straight ahead* : There's your plate *pointing*
Ian : Yeah, Thanks ...

The flight goes on ... they get bored and Tired ... Sleep for a couple of hours ... And then the plane was soon to land in Paris .. 

In paris ... Everyone got off the plane .. And headed to the Hotel room ..
Mrs. Marks : Ecoutez moi bien tout le monde ( listen to me well everyone * ) You will stay in rooms with your mate as on the list ..
Kevin : hey I am with that guy Ryan ! Damn it ! I hate him !
Ian : How about you switch with my room mate ? I don't get along with him either .
Kevin : Great Idea ! I should tell Mrs. Marks about it first ...
a couplr of minutes later ..
Nuuha : So are you guys staying in the same room ?
Kevin : Yup ! 
Nuuha : Cool ...
Ian : What is your room number ?
Nuuha : 511
Ian : Ours is 509 ... You're only two rooms away !
Kevin ; taht's a good thing !
Nuuha : Yeah ! Guys I m really tired ... It's 8 pm ! I m sooo Tired .. I'll go sleep now, and we'll meet tomorrow morning to start our journey .. Okay ?
Kevin ; sure, don't you wanna first come with us to a restaurant ? To get dinner ?!
Nuuha : nah i am okay, not really hungry ... 
Kevin : fine , As u like ..

Nuuha leaves and goes to take the elevator ..
Ian : She kinda looks sad, Is she gonna be okay ?
Kevin : yeaah yeaah ! She s just like that cuz she s tired and sleepy !
Ian : Oh okay, So where should we go ?
Kevin; the best restaurant in PARIS ! 
Ian : ahahaha yeaah ! 

Guys went out, had Dinner, and came back to the Hotel ... 

On their way to their room ...
Ian : Hey kev, shouldn't we check on Nuuha ?
Kevin ; why are you soo worried about her ?
Ian ; I am not worried, I just thought we should look out for each other ...
Kevin : oh yeah ! You re right ! But really don't worry bout her I think she s fine ...
Ian : Wait ... Goes to Nuha's room ... *knockknock*
Girl opens door : Yeah ?
Ian : are you Nuuha's roommate ?
Girl : yeah .. you wanna talk to her ?
Ian : Naah just wanna check up on her ...
Girl : okay, she s sleeping right now ..
Ian : okay, thanks ... Good night !
Girl : Gnngiht ..
Kevin : see ! she s fiine !
Ian : Yeah ! Let's go sleep now ! I m EXHAUSTED !

END OF CHAPTER !