School Auditions

Reckless NEKLS

A week Later, Nuuha was walking down the hallway when she was stopped by a member of the Acitivities Commitee and handed her a paper :


and she kept staring at it, thinking that she Loves dancing, and will she do okay if she trys out for Cheerleading, and then she saw the Choirs and thought about Kevin who is in love with Singing ... So she ran to tell him about it .

Nuuha : Kev ! There you are .. There are auditions for the Choirs, I think you should try out for it !
Kevin : Really ? Yeah that would be amazing .

later that night Nuuha went back home and started dancing infront of her mirror for hours . As soon as she finished she heard Clapping. She turned around and saw kevin smiling at the door and clapping his hands.

Nuuha : OMG ! you scared me ! What are you doing here ?
Kevin : Hahahahaha ! You never told me you danced !
Nuuha : Hahaha I just dance when I'm not feeling well !
Kevin : Well, you sure are talented !
Nuuha : Naah .. *looks down*
Kevin ; How about You try out for the dancing team ... ?
Nuuha : ... No, our school doesn't have a dancing team, just a cheerleading team.
Kevin : Cheerleading is as good too...
Nuuha : I'm not sure about it... You've seen the cheerleaders ! All popular, preppy and excited all the time.
Kevin : I don't consider that as a bad thing actually !
Nuuh : I don't know ...
Kevin ; Okay listen we will both go to try out, you cheerleading, and me for the Choir ! fine ?
Nuuha : Yah Suure !!

Then the computer started making a sound * Diing .. Diing ... Diing *
Nuuha goes to check the computer ... and says : Oh it's Kawthar she texted me ... By the way she says hi !
Kevin : 'Hi' ... To me ? 
Nuuha : uhh yeah !
Kevin : Cool .. Umm what's her username ? I'll add her 
Nuuha : Here you can log in and add her now.
Kevin ; kk thanks 
Nuuha : I'll go make some orange jus, would you like some ? 
Kevin : Yeah, just don't put sugar in it .. Thanks 
Nuuha : Suure, i'll be right back

Kevin logs in and adds Kawthar, then appears a message saying ' Kawthar Rh just accepted your friend Request ' 
He smirks and opens the chat log 
 - Kevin says : Hello ^^
 - Kawthar Says : Hey !
 -Kevin says : How are you doing ?
 - Kawthar says : I'm good :) ! what about you ?
 -Kevin says : Me too ... I missed you :$
 -Kawthar says : Me too :p .. did nuuha tell you I said hi ?
 - Kevin says : yeah she did, that's why I added you :D ! I wanted to hear from you 
 - Kawthar says : Awh that's sweet :p ! oh and ... I'm really sorry about your loss !
 -Kevin says : Oh ! It's ok ... Thank you anyway ...
   

*Nuuha comes in*
Nuuha : Here ... *hands the cup of jus *
Kevin : Thanks
Nuuha : Who are you talkin to ?
Kevin : Kawthar !
Nuuha : Oh tell her I say Hi ... listen I'll go do some chores, granny is tired and couldn't do anything today, you can stay here till I'm done.
Kevin ; okay, i'll also write the Physics Paper we have to hand in by friday , Okay ?
Nuuha : Yes please do it ! I hate Physics *rolls eyes*
Kevin : Hahaha I know ! But you'll have to take care of English and Fench for me ! I hate those two subjects !
Nuuha : Deal *Smiles widly* ! 
Then she leaves the room
As for Kevin, he kept Chatting with Kawthar (talking about the interests, hobbies, favourite things, telling each other about their lives ) For Approximately 4 Hours, He didn't even pay attention to time that was flying by, and forgot about the paper ! 

Nuuha come back : Did you finish it ?
Kevin : Finished what ? OH OMG i tottally forgot ! 
Nuuha : Hahaha it's okay we still have a couple of days ahead !
Kevin ; don't worry i can do it now just give me a couple of hours
Nuuha : fine, just call your parents and tell them you re here, i ll go watch Glee
Kevin ; they already know i'm here *winks*
Nuuha : Hahaha yaah ! Work hard Okay ?
Kevin : You know I always do !

Back to chat log 
-Kevin says ; I gotta go now Kawthar .. I need to work on a paper ...
-Kawthar says ; Ohyeah , We will talk later I guess ..
- Kevin says : we surely will ... Umm how about we exchange phone numbers ... To stay in touch ?
- Kawthar says : Okay !


They exchanged numbers, Kevin loggs off and starts working on the Paper..
Nuuha leaves room and keeps watching TV, till she fell asleep
Kevin finishes the paper prints it, Walks out yelling : NUUHAA ITS DONE I ... Oowh .. she slept haha
Goes back to put the paper on her desk, then goes to carry her to her bed ... Covers her, patts on her head and kiss her forehead, goodnight little pumpkiin *chuckles*
turn off the lights and closes ther door. 

End of Chapter !