Hot Summer

Reckless NEKLS

As they got to Morocco, Kevin woke up Early every morning to go to Nuuha's uncle's house, to go to the beach. 

The next day Kevin went to her house and rang the bell *DingDong*

Nuuha : Oh hey Kev !
Kevin : Hey Nuuha, Listen do you wanna go to the beach or swimming pool Today ?
Nuuha : Umm, Actually I have other plans, but I really want you to join me Okay ?
Kevin : Sure, anything would be cool !

They got in her Uncle's car and he started driving, then he stopped next to a Beautiful Green Park, where Alot of other kids in their Age were Playing !

They got out of the car and then they heard little girls Screaming ' NUUUUHHAAAAA ' 

Nuuha Ran towards a bunch of little girls and started hugging them all !

Kevin stayed in the back staring ...

Nuuha turned around and waved to Kevin and seid : COOOME JOIN US KEV !

Kevin started running and said : Hi ... *and smiled shyli *
Nuuha : Girls this is my Friend Kevin ... Kevin these are my BFFs ! Emane, Lamiss, Salma, Sara and Kawthar !
Kevin : Hello, nice to meet you girls...
Girls : Nice to meet you too Kevin !
Nuuha : Com' on let's go sit in our usual Place !

They all went and sat under a huuuge tree. Kevin started reading something that was written on the tree ' NEKLS <3 '
Nuuha : Nekls is what we call ourselves *eye smiled* we always meet here this is our special place !
Kevin : oh that's nice . 
Then he took out a key and started writing on the tree ... ' K + N = BFL '
Nuuha : What is that ?
Kevin : Kevin + Nuuha = Best friends For Life ... That's if you ever come to morocco without me u'd always remeber me !
Nuuha then hugged him and they started laughing 

Kawthar then whispered to Lamiss : I don't like this guy, he seems to be breaking us apart
Lamiss : Don't say that ! We are all bestfriends, plus he is cuuute !
Kawthar *rolls her eyes* : I don't know, i feel that something is weird about him
emane : Hahaha Come'on he seems nice, we can have one more friend, and you shouldn't forget that he spends more time with nouha than she does with us !
Kawthar : My point ! *disappointed face*
Nuuha ; What are girls talking about ?
E,L,K : Nothing !
Nuuha : Okay so let's start our picnick !

A week later, Nuuha called Kevin and told him that she and her friends are going to the public swimming pool, so she was inviting him, of course he was happy about it !

The next day in the Swimming pool ...

Nuuha : Hey girls i only have a couple of weeks left here in Morocco, we should make a party or something before i go again 
Salma : Yeah, i was thinking the same !
Sara : how about we all go to Mcdonalds and spent the day there 
Lamiss : Yeaah sure 
Emane : I'd go wherever there's food !
Kawthar : Yeah ... Whatever 
Nuuha : You seem unexcited about it !
Kawthar : No I am but we haven't spent too much time together this summer!
Nuuha : Yes we did, like we do each year ! 
Kawthar : No ever since you came with him *Points at Kevin* You are not the same !
Salma and Lamiss : KAWTHAR !!
Kevin : I'm sorry if you think that I stole your bestfriend ! But i didn't ! I love nuuha just as much she loves you guys ! she is my only friend ! 
Nuuha started Crying and ran to the changin room 
Sara : You see what you did now ?
Kawthar : I'm Sorry, i didn't meant to ... 
Salma, sara, emane and Lamiss went after Nuuha 
Kevin ; You shouldn't have said that ...
Kawthar : Shut up ! It's all because of you !
Kevin : No it is not ! I only came because I wanted to spend time with Nuuha 
Kawthar : You know what ? Just because you have much more money than we do, doesn't make you any better ! 
Kevin : no one is talking about money !
Kawthar : please ... *walks away*
Kevin : Waiit ... *runs after her and holds her hand* 
Kawthar Turned back and started staring at his hands
Kevin ; I actually liked you all when I first came here, i thought yall did too, but it seems like you hate me ... WHY ?
Kawthar *feels her heart beating fast* : I .. I ... Idon't ... I mean I do , Because of you now Nuuha is Crying ! 
Kevin : I didn't do anything to her ! I t was you who started !
Kawthar : Please do not ever talk to me again !
 then she pulled her hand and ran away .... Kevin stood still with an empty face

End of Chapter