Kiseop, Sungyeol--Introduction. :)

In LUST we T R U S T

 

 

Sungyeol pushed himself to leave the comfort of the mattress that had swallowed him in its softness the night before. Down the paneled hall, to the sunlit kitchen. He paused at the window over the sink and looked out at the fields across the road. He shrieked and jumped back when he felt someone grasp his waist; and at that he looked back just to be greeted by his mom’s smiling face.

 

“ Umma~ you scared me!” he whined cutely at his mom, his lips pouting.

 

“ Omo~ my son’s aegyo!” her mom chuckled. Sungyeol pinched his mom’s waist playfully and asked: “Where is my car, umma?” as he scanned the place and in his disappointment;  no black sports car greeted his eyes.

 

“Confiscated.” Her mom hummed and smirked at him. He shrugged. “But mom..that’s my—“ Her mom cleared and said: “You have your classes, so better fix yourself Sungyeol ah~”

He sigh and scratch the back of his head like a child; heading to his bathroom.

 

 

*****

A sliver of light broke through the curtains of the bedroom, waking Kiseop from his deep slumber. The night had been long and too quiet. He glanced across the room, squinting to read the clock on his dresser. Barely six, his normal waking time. Instead of giving in and going back to sleep, he laid there, relishing freedom.  Nobody would tell him what to do.. no Mom would kiss his cheek and greet him every morning. No dad. No family.

 

Kiseop is a scholar student at Seoul University; he’s smart and diligent..that’s why all his professors are impressed. At night after all his classes; he’ll spent his time at the nearby canto near their home; working until 10 o’clock. They were a happy family back then, not until when.. poverty enters the portal of their homes, his father became jobless.. and his mother got ill. The small savings he had kept for their expenses were all spent for his mom’s medicine.

 

After a month, his father left them for another woman.. leaving his ill wife and his only son. Kiseop was in agony at that night; the pain in his chest was unbearable..

That night..

“ I can’t live with you  now, you silly bastard! Look at your mom! She’s dying, she can’t even eat nor stand on her own! What am I supposed to do?! Wait her die and take good care of you?”  his dad said in fury, while holding a bottle of beer in his left hand. Kiseop looked at his eyes, in agony..terrified. How can he’s loving dad said those words casually? He felt his lips quiver, his chest pounding fast..he tried his best not to cry..but in the end..he failed. Tears down his pale, gorgeous face.. he saw his dad leave.. leaving them.. leaving him.. At that night, his mom’s cold body greeted him..leaving him in total anguish.

 

Kiseop get out of bed and walked away from the door, his heart racing as the memory continued to flash through his mind, an instant replay that had dulled with time.. but hadn’t faded.

 

 

I KNOW IT'S SHORT. =)) HAHA. NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE TAECYEON, JUNHYUNG AND JIYONG'S INTRODUCTION. =))

 

I DEMAND MORE COMMENTS. :P