Agree?

In LUST we T R U S T

Tokyo, Japan 2008

 

The woman with the hazel-brown eyes and brunette hair is her mom..she's very appealing, dedicated and a very sophisticated woman.. she love her daughter more than anything this world can offer. She is ultra generous to all people, especially the deprived. She communicates well with all people from all walks of life. That is why she has many friends.

 

Haneul hugged her mom tight, took a step back then her gaze fell on her mom as she smiled sweetly at her. Haneul swallowed against the lump that ludged in and asked, chuckling:

 

" You'll pay for my plane ticket, right mom?" Her mom pinched her waist then burst into laughter as she saw her crossing her arms infront of her.

 

" Silly, you're father will provide it.." her mom answered as she ruffled her daughter's head softly.

 

"  What, plane ticket?? " a dulcet tone embraces the living room as the two woman looked at him, they're conversation cut off..

 

" Dad, you're home~ " Haneul chirped at her father, he smiled at her sweetly as he caressed her cheek.

 

" Will you excuse us for a while, Haneul-ah?" her mom asked. She nodded at her quickly then headed at her room.. without saying a word.

 

" She wants to study in Korea.. and I agreed.." Eun Sun (mom) told her husband, abruptly..  her voice was shaky, as she kept her voice low and spoke slowly to relay a sense of steadiness.

 

" What?! Why??" he asked as he furrowed his eyebrows in shock, his voice husky.

 

" She's a grown woman, Honey. And I think this is something she has to take care of. Give Haneul a chance. She has to learn and believe in herself and that will be easier if she have her friends who believe in her.. she don't have any friends here at all.. not until Miyoung left.. all she have to do here is to bare all the pain without even asking for anyone's help.." her voice croaky.. because of her emotions.

 

She hates it when she saw Haneul every afternoon, after attending her classes; dirty stuffs at her school uniform..  Like hell, a mom looking at her daughter everyday with those trash at her.. her daughter's teary eyes everytime she go home? Like, seriously?! The pain in her chest was just so unbearable..

 

His teeth sank into his bottom lips as he closed his eyes for a few seconds of much needed composure time.. opened them and smiled before saying:

 

" Ok.. I hope you're right.."

 

  

 

AN: OHYEAH. 12 subscribers. :) Thank you so much for reading this fic! You don't know how glad I am. ^^ You'll support me until the end right? ^______________^

SUBSCRIBEANDCOMMENT. OK?

 

MORECOMMENTS--MOREUPDATE. :)